• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
u can't just be like,

"My reason for not going is 100% justifiable, I simply can't miss class monday or tuesday.

But the rest of you, no excuses."
Well, I just figured I'm in the minority because every time I told people my reasoning, they respond with "LOL UR DUMB ITS PRESIDENTS DAY NO CALSSES NO JOHNS LAWL."

So I assume most people don't have classes, therefore can't use that excuse.

:(

I have a really good reason for not going.
No you don't.

Dart!

Smash Master
Since i didnt really specify who that was aimed at ill just say that people need to realize when to call out no johns and when to respect a persons priorites amirite?

g-reg's girlfriend

Smash Rookie
for some strange reason im kinda more hyped for the super bowl than pound now

good thing the super bowl is like 2 weeks before afterward ill resume full pound hype
.. who are you?? .. o_0 .. i know this is America, and we all know how much of beast Aaron Rodgers is - but your like an MD/VA mascot of sorts .. if your not hyped, THEN WHO WILL BE?!?!

Think of the children!! GOD! Oh Please! - won't someone think about the children?!?!

But seriously tho - if the Jets were playing against the Packers, I would have more sympathy for your statement = P

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
with sonic?????
yus
he told me on msn he was too scared of money matching da kid so hes going to the ontario tournament instead of pound now
rofl
dakid your feeling your self so much.ill mm you for any amount and logic will too {: ur free *** gtfo lol haha
im not intending to win every match, I mean, i put m2k and ally on there... but you, im about to give you the business again for sure.
You have a problem with me? Lol, I thought we were cool now!
I like you, but that doesnt change the fact that youve been hating on my character and feeding my friend false info about said character.
that, and i just want to beat you since we've never played.

you must have done something like maining a terrible character again

that ****s unforgivable man
rofl
MMs oh and i guess this is when Coney and I declare that we're accepting teams MMs from MOST teams not like M2k Ally for obv reasons.
I MAY take you up on that.
gotta get my kicks somehow, right? lol

and for the record, my sammiches would put you on your a**.

Fact.
wow.

this person is awesome.

MacD

Banned via Administration
*blush* aww shucks! ^____^

and MacDsmash - I will totally be your buddy at the tourney..

I'm can be quite entertaining.. I PROMISE you - you won't be bored = )

POUND HYPE! GET SOME!
i love meeting all the girlfriends

it's sooo fun

actually i don't think i've ever met a GF in the community i didn't like

g-reg's girlfriend

Smash Rookie
well, then, we're off to a good start = D

I will be easy to regognize - I will be the short, loud girl who will most likely be wearing bright colors, having way to much fun doing nothing, and be standing next to a real Smasher's Smasher ..

you know, the one with all the class ; )

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Mac, you never meet the GFs that you wouldnt like, because those are the ones that dont come to tourneys with their men...

also, palpi, even before i read the spoilers I laughed.

MacD

well, then, we're off to a good start = D

I will be easy to regognize - I will be the short, loud girl who will most likely be wearing bright colors, having way to much fun doing nothing, and be standing next to a real Smasher's Smasher ..

you know, the one with all the class ; )
bright colors ftw, i already like your fashion more than milktea's ahhahahahah

Mac, you never meet the GFs that you wouldnt like, because those are the ones that dont come to tourneys with their men...
Loooooooooooooooool exactly, good **** smash gf's

g-reg's girlfriend

Smash Rookie
We could start our own GF crew .. could call it GFYM ..

Girl Friends! You Mad? LOL

and for the record, Milktea's fashion out ranks mine in subtlety and detail -- but mine definitely would get higher marks for the WTF effect hehe -- thank you! ^__^

MacD

but all she does is wear black :( even if she is super stylish doing it

though i don't think i could be in the girlfriend crew ahhahaha

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
My offer still stands ANyone want to buy my Brawl singles + doubles from me. for $55. ($7.50 less than what youd be paying now! just pm me.)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Oh please do. :D I am wanting to know what this is about. Also, anyone interested in my sig?nting to know what this is about. Also, anyone interested in my sig?

Zone

Smash Champion
Sorry for registering late plank. I usually am good about early registration. But with my traffic violation ticket and moving into a new place I wanted to be 100% sure I could afford it by the end of January when all my bills were paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom