• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yo Axe, I can't make it to this. But we will indeed get those falco dittos at Zenith right? :D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
no problem, just let me know. you would have an awesome time anyway! but i mean being around that much melee and not being able to play would be gay too LOL

i see your predicament :p

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
this is fatal. Plank I just registered but I think I might of paid for melee? I'm playing brawl. I need a teammate!!!!!! Please be good :]

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I think Vwins is flopping so I don't have a teammate.

edit: apparently the OP isn't correct and teams is after singles. Gay. I'll look for someone then I guess. I was looking forward to sleep before singles but if that's not possible then I need someone I can **** face with.

Most good / decent people have probably partnered up already though.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Hey plank, you marked Ash23 as West Coast, he's MD/VA. :) thats for brawl btw.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
LOOOOOOL I see now.

I interpreted his first line "this is fatal" as "I just made a fatal mistake" because I'm a noob and didn't know that Fatal refers to a top Brawl player.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion

edit: apparently the OP isn't correct and teams is after singles. Gay. I'll look for someone then I guess. I was looking forward to sleep before singles but if that's not possible then I need someone I can **** face with.

lol wanna team? I'm decent although I play Link so that would be pretty weird for you.
-J666

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <

you should team with The_Doug!
Ether was his teammate but Ether has Sunday/Monday off...but not Saturday -____- [he requested the day ages ago but other people requested that day before he did]

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Brawl Pools are being worked on and will be up on tuesday. There will be 2 rounds of pools leading to a 48 man bracket like last year. Expect to have about 5 people in your first round pool.

OH MY

****ING JESUS CHRISTMAS

THE MOUNTAINS AROUND ME QUAKE WITH THE VIBRATIONS OF HYPE I AM CURRENTLY EMANATING

I can't wait to take everyone's stocks and mount them on my mantle piece then sit at the fire while I read the book on ****in' **** up

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Haha yep, more than 50% of you will make it out of first rounds, so enjoy that. Some pools may even have 4 depending on the total number of entrants

I could always scale back and do 1 round of pools but to make that work there would be a final 64 or 32 man bracket with extremely large or small pools, which I'm trying to avoid. I think 2 rounds of pools is better for the players anyways.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
2 rounds with 5 people each time is SO much better then 1 round of 8 people (and 1 9 pool approximately).

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the lists are on the front! i still have a few people here and there who have extenuating circumstances who have talked to me and so there may be some added, but this is for the most part the final! Unless maybe i get enough demand to have some sort of final reg at the door or something, ive had like 5 people ask about that so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom