• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Swiftbass will be the highest placing EC Fox.

Lovage will be the highest placing WC Fox.

Armada will get 2nd.

Riddlebox will make 2nd round pools.

Mr. Mime evolves into Mimesweeper in Pokemon Grey.

M2K will stun the masses by entering singles at the last second and lose a down-to-the-wire set with Armada, likely as the result of being Brawled up and some kind of controller malfunction.

Cactuar will finally flower. If you know what I mean.

Armada will play VaNz in bracket and lose a Peach ditto and then hax a combination of bob-ombs and stitch faces that eventually total to six. VaNz might do the same, but his will only total to four.

Scar will create IKM4 after meeting Canadian Jigglypuff main, Idea. It will be his most electrifying work to date. 8 minutes of death combos, over half of which occur on Jigglypuff.

Highest placing Luigi will be Vist.

Tope will ditto Amsah again.

Pound 5 will be ****ing hype.

That was crazy. How did yo' bro' let that happen to him? AND it was a 3 stock comeback! Step it up, Chu!

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
I'm not aware of a canadian mugiwara but i know for a fact action is going since he is on my flight and staying in my room. He enters every brawl tournament as mugiwara or luffy, He is also dumb and doesnt realize action b@stard is a classy name.
Action B. = Melee tag
Mugiwara luffy = Brawl tag and prefere to be call this on the brawl community instead of the other one as a whole...

Do plz don't listen to such shenanigan coming from a swordsman

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Careful there buddy. I gave my registration to Cable awhile back so its gonna change lol.
If that's true then this right here is the first death pool, LOL. Although we'll all probably make it out, getting a third seed round one wouldn't be expected for any of us

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Action B. = Melee tag
Mugiwara luffy = Brawl tag and prefere to be call this on the brawl community instead of the other one as a whole...

Do plz don't listen to such shenanigan coming from a swordsman
I like how he can't just have 1 tag, I think I should call him out on that.

idea

Smash Master
Swiftbass will be the highest placing EC Fox.

Lovage will be the highest placing WC Fox.

Armada will get 2nd.

Riddlebox will make 2nd round pools.

Mr. Mime evolves into Mimesweeper in Pokemon Grey.

M2K will stun the masses by entering singles at the last second and lose a down-to-the-wire set with Armada, likely as the result of being Brawled up and some kind of controller malfunction.

Cactuar will finally flower. If you know what I mean.

Armada will play VaNz in bracket and lose a Peach ditto and then hax a combination of bob-ombs and stitch faces that eventually total to six. VaNz might do the same, but his will only total to four.

Scar will create IKM4 after meeting Canadian Jigglypuff main, Idea. It will be his most electrifying work to date. 8 minutes of death combos, over half of which occur on Jigglypuff.

Highest placing Luigi will be Vist.

Tope will ditto Amsah again.

Pound 5 will be ****ing hype.
3 of these are correct. 4 if eddie mexico is going.

i have been meaning to play scar...

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Who are you again? Oh that's right. A nobody that plays kirby. Your wasting your time bro, Chu is the only kirby out there that can make an impact at tournaments. Quit wasting everyones time and stick to your sh**** falco.
LMAO! a nobody but you remembered my main from 2 years ago?

I think its widely recognized that chu is the best kirby but who cares when neither one of us is placing in the money?

but if 17th place at a national is an impact then good ****..LMAO

Edit: caught you before you edited the post B***h

rhan

Smash Hero
There is no way you can sound legit trash talking and you're referencing Kirby the whole time.. lmaooo

I'm sorry I had to do it.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
You can't trash talk me...lol I'm *** at this game...never said I was good but the minute you say anything about someone else who mains your character it assumed as "im better than you"

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
LMAO! a nobody but you remembered my main from 2 years ago?

I think its widely recognized that chu is the best kirby but who cares when neither one of us is placing in the money?

but if 17th place at a national is an impact then good ****..LMAO

Edit: caught you before you edited the post B***h
One main difference between chu and you is that chu hustles. Chu doesn't make money? Are you dumb? LOL.

Chu makes an impact at tournaments in general. Another difference between you and him is..... you don't.

Sorry, I feel like I'm picking on a lil kid. Sike nah, get your kirby better bro. You have ChuDat's support!

rhan

Smash Hero
How can you trash talk about a game where you're objective is to get a percent lead and run away?

Edit: Anyways, 3 MORE DAYS
Ha

Anyway this kinda of trash talk is like.. "Gimme my blocks back you meanie face". While in like the srk community it's like "Imma butt**** you with a broom wrapped in barbed wire!".

While that **** is serious. This is just **** to watch.. lmaooooo

TK gettin off though.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
One main difference between chu and you is that chu hustles. Chu doesn't make money? Are you dumb? LOL.

Chu makes an impact at tournaments in general. Another difference between you and him is..... you don't.

Sorry, I feel like I'm picking on a lil kid. Sike nah, get your kirby better bro. You have ChuDat's support!

LMAO at chu hustles?

be charging 3$ dollars for "Electricity" fee and overcharging for housing is hustling?

(this would be the part where I bring up how much money I make just by going to work but everytime I do Someone gets offended and says im bragging so I will just leave that part out)

either way Chu "DID" make money but is he now?

NOPE...***** is getting smacked by everyone Coney, Slik, GIMR...you name it...its a loss...

and I do contribute to tourneys just as much as he is now...WE CONTRIBUTE TO THAT POT ******!...LMAO

Bring up more Valid points and stop bringing up **** a year ago when Kirby (or more so chu) had a shot at winning money.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Don't be a fool, if you start sitting on your *** thinking you'll get a free win then you won't. Everyone good enough has a shot of winning, it's never garanteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom