• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
He did vs Hylian.
Yeah i beat allys mk game 1 and he went snake game 2 and 3. I counterpicked delphino to try and get him to go mk again but he stayed snake :( lol.

Also, m2k forfieted to ally in losers to go play melee, ally used mk vs gnes, snake vs adhd, and ics/wario against esam.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah i beat allys mk game 1 and he went snake game 2 and 3. I counterpicked delphino to try and get him to go mk again but he stayed snake :( lol.

Also, m2k forfieted to ally in losers to go play melee, ally used mk vs gnes, snake vs adhd, and ics/wario against esam.
I see. Dang Ally is gay, I wish he didn't play MK :(

Also I hate all you mother ****ers who commented non stop on the livestream, making it lag. ALL OF YOU. The people who couldn't shut up and watch a great set. The people who wanted to troll about Hungrybox "won pound" or "LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" or BS like that.

I will hunt you all down and drop kick you in the skull until I can do so no more. AS;LDK;ADKL;A;DKAL;DKLALD;KSAL;KKDAS09WE4U64W93U I09IOPDS

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
the stream being cut was one of the dumbest things ive ever seen aside from all of the idiot posters in there

likely the worst stream ever because of the idiots, but it was cool to be able to catch at least a glimpse of gf's considering i had to leave the venue last night

GOOD **** PP

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It ended 3-1 from what I could gather.

One of many shoutouts to the Pokemon theme being sung. XD
No. You know what, I hate the ******s who sung the pokemon song right there. Unless PP/Armada literally got up and started the chant, I wish all who contributed to torment in the fiery depths of eternal oblivion.

No one has ever gone hard singing the pokemon song. Ask yourself this: would George Clooney sing the pokemon song? Hell no. Should I sing the pokemon song? Nope. Well then, don't sing it at the god damn Pound tournament while people play.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
No. You know what, I hate the ******s who sung the pokemon song right there. Unless PP/Armada literally got up and started the chant, I wish all who contributed to torment in the fiery depths of eternal oblivion.

No one has ever gone hard singing the pokemon song. Ask yourself this: would George Clooney sing the pokemon song? Hell no. Should I sing the pokemon song? Nope. Well then, don't sing it at the god damn Pound tournament while people play.
Jeez, grow a sense of humor. It's just a video game tournament, not a funeral.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Its a tournament, where the point is to see who is the most skilled at said game. Not to see who is less distracted by pokemon being sung.
I can at least agree that they deserve a certain level of respect while playing, but at the same time, you can't account for every disturbance, big or small. Especially considering most of the shouting and cheering was way louder than the period of time the crowd spent singing.

Foxy

Smash Master
Was behind pp for all his finals sets: Kevin had to brainstorm heart-stopping decisions every stock. He pulled out some of the best most clutch combos we've ever seen.

And regarding the singing, you could tell being there that both players were so deep into their game and so focused that it barely registered. We all wanted an amazing set too and it didn't impact the players at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom