• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tabuu Alpha 3! 100% Less Crashes+Fighter.pac support

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
Animations won't show to me, nor the bones

- I loaded the FitWolf.pac
- I right click on the FitWolf/Misc Data[0]:
-> Load Model... (FitWolf00.pac)
-> Load Animations... (FitWolfMotionEtc.pac)
-> Open Model View

And it only T-Stance, don't show any bones at all :(

Any help plz :)

mugwhump

Smash Journeyman
^For me it crashed when opening a messily-modified moveset .pac (which played fine in game). I think it had an extra entry in the offset section? Something like that.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
That happens. Get a fresh.pac, make your Tabuu related mods and then reinsert the commands into the new.pac. It's lengthy, but worth it, especially if you are doing a model import related moveset.

SmashBrosFighter

Smash Rookie
This so far only has source code. I can't find any compiled copy. If anybody has a compiled copy, please upload it to Mediafire or Mega, and post the download link here.

Smash Boy

Smash Cadet
Tabuu - Next Generation Brawl Character Editor

Info
Coming soon.

Downloads@google code
http://code.google.com/p/opensa3/downloads/

Feedback

ABugs, feature requests, etc, please use the issue tracker at googlecode.
Discussion this thread please.
I am available on IRC
#Tabuu@irc.gamesurge.net
[mibbit bowser irc link] <---use this if you dont want to set up IRC

Testers
WE NEED TESTERS AND PEOPLE TO TEST OUT THE NEW FEATURES AS THEY ARE IMPLEMENTED!
THAT MEANS YOU. If you want to test, just post in here. I am going to be arranging more resources for people to test things as soon as I can.
Hey dude, Tabuu Alpha 3 crashes upon opening certain characters. This includes Pit, ZS Samus, Charizard, Toon Link, Sonic, Snake, etc. How am I suppose to work with these characters on Tabuu if the program crashes whenever I try opening their FitChar.pac? Please fix.

Top Bottom