• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tabuu, Galeom, and Duon

NessPaulaJeffPoo

Smash Cadet
Prior to SSE, I have never seen these 3 bosses in a game.

Can anyone tell me what game these bosses originate from, or are they just original creations?

GimmeAnFSharp

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure they're original. The closest thing they come to looking like is Kingdom Hearts, except for their facial features (Duon and Galleom, specifically- not Tabuu).

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
I thought Tabuu was okay (Smash Bros. always had its own boss), but the robots were a little off. There were so many Nintendo bosses they could've chosen from, yet they went for pink robots?

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I thought they were from a Kirby game (except Tabuu, I figured he was original). Guess I was wrong.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Eggman, King K. Rool, Black, Wolf, Zant, So many other characters coul dhave had a part in being a boss. I am really confused why wolf and tlink were just random fights. you dont even really fight the "bad" guys in SSE, just like those random robots and such.

KonradGabreil

Smash Cadet
No, I'm pretty sure they are all original. I even looked around on teh internetz and found nothing supporting anything of the sort of planning. But maybe they don't want us to know O.o

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
All original characters. Almost all of the enemies in SSE are original creations (the Mario-series enemies are the exception).

That's what I hate - they could've thrown in Waddle Dee, Waddle Doo, and Gordo as enemies, but NOOO, gotta have a million Primid variations.

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
Yeah, they're all original, but Duon shoulda been replaced by a Metal Gear and Galleom by Eggman wit' a robot. That woulda been awesome (still no Zelda boss though...)

volbound1700

Smash Master
Robotnik/Eggman was out of the equation because Sonic was added to late I believe. That is why Sonic is the last character to unlock in SSE, he barely made it in.

Saying that, yes other characters like Waddle Dees, Kremlins, etc. should have been utilitzed. However, King DeDeDe was never fully bad and that is why Waddle Dees don't show up as enemies. King K Rool is totally absent.

Bowser is leading around his minions, that is only reason why they made game.

Where are Ganon's minions however?

Conan

Smash Cadet
As stated above, IMO SSE would have been better if a metal gear (I want REX) , Robotnik (I refuse to say eggman) and more nintendo enemies were in it.

Tabuu should have been the only made up boss... I REALLY do not like Galeom, especially as you fight him twice. I was fully expecting a Dodongo inside the ruins...

Siouxsie

Smash Rookie
I thought I recognized Tabuu when I saw him in SSE for the first time.. but I guess I was wrong. He's kinda generic either way ;p

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Heh, I though Galleom was from DK first time I saw him. >_>

But I knew Tabuu was original, and Duon was too...wtf to actually be from a series.

Top Bottom