• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tags

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I chose the name Proverbs because it sounded cool. But since I couldn't abbreviate it well with 4 letters, I just did "Verb". Now everyone makes fun of me by switching their tags to "noun" "adj" "adv" or "prep". Hahah. Awesome stuff.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Back when I used to play Quake 2, I remember this one player that used to cheat using wallhacks, auto aim, etc., and whenever he cheated he used the name "Ace". The guy even rapped about owning people with cheats and uploaded his raps over Dre & Snoop beats, not kidding... it was truly hilarious. I started using the ACE tag in smash soon after with my friends, just because I thought it was funny, and it just stuck.

Lovage

Smash Hero
it's a mike patton band, i never was even that into them i just liked the name

my in-game tag is OSCR because my name is oscar

R.I.Y.P.

Smash Cadet
When I was in the eighth grade in band class, our teacher let us watch a movie. That movie was West Side Story. There is a song in the movie and one of the lines is you've got a Rocket In Your Pocket. I thought it would be pretty funny so it stuck. (I'm not really that creative)

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
In tournaments it's always MOP, but casual play I use the box, some tag of a guy who used my cube somewhere, or the typical "poop" "fart" "sex" or other four letter words / acronyms that cannot be reiterated on the boards :), we all have them, don't say otherwise XD.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I spent a lot of time reading the boards before joining. Shuffling was a concept that utterly confused me. When I finally could do it consistently, I felt accomplished. When it was time to join, I had no question in my mind what my name would be.

The fun part is explaining it in tournaments. "It's like 'The Shuffler,' but ghetto."

Top Bottom