• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tak10: Crew Results + Pictures Are Up! + Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Power Rankings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlucky XIII

Smash Cadet
Oh god, those pictures... best timing ever.

Tak10 was amazing! Good games all around to those I played, and Happy Birthday Tak!

Specific Shoutouts:
Sam - Crews was amazingly close, and, although you probably deserved the win, thanks for my best game of the night =D
Dekar - "I probably won't sleep anyway" != "Take my sleeping bag" =P
Redact - **** 'EM UP!
Surgi - The friendly teams were great, it was nice meeting you!
Splice - Good luck with Jigglypuff! Nice meeting you!

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
people should check the stuff the brought home cause mine and timics wallets both went missing
zzzzzz

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
^ Already posted that

Fixed I think read the same score twice with Redact vs Unlucky.... >_>

I'm in photography for my NICE TIMING

Also thank you Dwayne =)

kupo

Smash Lord
No idea on the wallets. I've got nothing extra when I took my bag with me. Hope you find them asap >_>.

Maybe in couch? D:

Forgot a shoutout to Tak for hosting. Thanks a bunch mangz!

p.s will bring cake for parents next time when I'm over. Invite me next time ok? :3

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
This is kinda late but thanks for the night Tak! Hope you had an awesome birthday, I had tonnes of fun. Good games to everyone I played.

Also, I'm bad for forgetting to shake hands with you Splice after our crew battle. Just letting you know it was a good game and intense <<33 Hope to play you more in brawl and melee ^_^.

Ballz 3-d = epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom