• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

HammerHappy

Smash Apprentice
After a few minutes of reading these I can no longer tell what is sarcastic or delusional.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499

"Phoinix Right"

Good thing that the user told us what the head supposed to be.

I'm not a fan of wolf redesign....

Derpy Wii U Gamepad joins the battle!

"Hey brottter"... I can't tell if that supposed to be a pun or a misspell.

"EEEEEEHHHHHH"

Because you're horribly drawn.

.... The ****?

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
As an avid user of Miiverse who doesn't have a Wii U, I don't understand the hate for 3DS users and the belief that they "ruined" what used to be "a great community". From what I can tell, the Miiverse of the Wii U-exclusive past consisted of the same Dragon Ball Z roleplaying and inane "Minecraft in Smash" drawings it has now.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I haven't seen much of Miiverse personally, but I've seen enough from this thread to know how horrible it is.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
As an avid user of Miiverse who doesn't have a Wii U, I don't understand the hate for 3DS users and the belief that they "ruined" what used to be "a great community". From what I can tell, the Miiverse of the Wii U-exclusive past consisted of the same Dragon Ball Z roleplaying and inane "Minecraft in Smash" drawings it has now.
I decided to use your statement and post it on Miiverse:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlH8JL8tA

Good to know that there is smart people on there.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
.....It isn't very often when I actually like a miiverse post..but.. I approve of this
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYnhXz0yGA
This is how i cite my sources on essays.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKlid7KSNg
Smash bros miiverse is so distracted that the first guy in the comments doesn't even know what he's talking about.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKlieCH4oQ
This is a perfect description of going through miiverse.

More tongue fetish...gross

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Elemental Koopa

Smash Cadet

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Who would want DBZ characters and think there is a chance of them showing up. SOME of the DBZ fandom is scarring me.
I've also been waiting for someone to say that, too, because it's true. Sure I can understand some of the stupid memes which I hate anyways (I blame em for being overused somehow), but wanting DBZ characters in Smash is just ridiculous. It makes me sick just thinking about it. Miiverse just takes it to the next level, making me gag about such thoughts.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
I've also been waiting for someone to say that, too, because it's true. Sure I can understand some of the stupid memes which I hate anyways (I blame em for being overused somehow), but wanting DBZ characters in Smash is just ridiculous. It makes me sick just thinking about it. Miiverse just takes it to the next level, making me gag about such thoughts.
Some one thought they should get rid of the Mario cast and put in DBZ characters, then rename it DBZ vs. Nintendo, excluding Mario.
Wow.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Some one thought they should get rid of the Mario cast and put in DBZ characters, then rename it DBZ vs. Nintendo, excluding Mario.
Wow.
That just made me cringe even more... It isn't Smash Bros without Mario. I'd say some upmost mean things but I don't wanna take it too far. So let's just say that person is more than just an idiot. -.-

Top Bottom