• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take It! Next Monthly August 10 Appleton, WI *Updates, see first post*

amante

Smash Rookie
hey, I'm new to the boards. I might be attending this tournament, and if I do I'm teaming with JS!

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Yah, I was thinking the same thing, Teams First, then low tier, then Singles, or Teams First, Low Tier, then Singles. But I promise, there will be low tier... If I have to run Low Tier while finals and semi finals of singles is going on, I will, Low Tier will happen.

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
Ethan, I was planning on teaming with Mundungu, but I haven't heard from him. If that falls through, I'll team with you if you want.

Tyrone565

Smash Cadet
I will be at the one in July! I doubt I can make the August one, since I work 40 hr./week in Kenosha! Sorry I can't make yours Quaz. My best friend is having a birthday bash the same day! See all of you on the 6th!

Tyrone565

Smash Cadet
Yes I am Haus! For sure Quaz! Hit me up on aim (tyrone565) or e-mail (akhavs50@uwosh.edu). I would love to play.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Yah, I was thinking the same thing, Teams First, then low tier, then Singles, or Teams First, Low Tier, then Singles. But I promise, there will be low tier... If I have to run Low Tier while finals and semi finals of singles is going on, I will, Low Tier will happen.
You're a very good man! Is that Low Tier singles or doubles? I have a couple Low Tier characters, which would be best out of young link, kirby, ness, or roy?

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
I feel constantly ignored in these threads but...

HEY EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A TEAMMATE, I NEED A TEAMMATE.

totaKK

Smash Apprentice
RoFl Take it?!....?? hehehe thats srsly the name.....i was considering on going 100% buut hahaha

dak0tah

Smash Cadet
i may be going, it'll be my first tourney in a long while, and ill probably bring my lil brother
if i do go ill bring a cube

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
So, I guess I dunno if I should go with the "dispute" in the MN/WI Circuit idea thread with lone. But If I can/should then ill probably still be available to bring a FULL Setup

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
DVOR, no hard feelings, you can come and all, I just don't want you trashing all my tournies, that you've never been to. You're still alright... Bring a set up as well.

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
tapion i'll trade you... i'll use falcon you use falco... and you can kill yourself all day and i'll run around and do super combos.... deal?

Top Bottom