• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take It! Next Monthly August 10 Appleton, WI *Updates, see first post*

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
hey yall Ill be there with the GB crew. Me, n00k, Tainted.
Lone I have a whole new m2 and it's ready for your ninja!!! (as well as a space bird) we need some friendlies!!!
Hope to see everyone there and Good luck!
You're alive!!!!

Hey bring a set up...

In Fact, everyone bring set ups. If you want to have plenty of time for set ups, bring them. I can bring one. Tongji is 2.

spikes can you bring 2 set ups?

chansen

Smash Lord
I can bring a tv and a setup too. And i also suggest that people bring tvs and setups, last tourney i went to i went for friendlies only and didnt get to play that much. This time I'll be competeing again.

Theres a GB crew???

amante

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, i'll be at this tournament again! :) I'd love to play friendlies!!! I think i've improved since the last time... and if flux can't come I'd like to team if anyone would like to :)

Zicore

Smash Champion
I know I am bringing 5 people, possibly a setup. I know I can bring a TV. I don't know about a cube though =/

Sorry quaz, but I found my teammate...team downsmash will have to wait till HJ

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
you think theres any way i could catch a ride with you???
Yeah, b/c I might be picking up a friend in Slinger before I go, which would bring me really close to you.

I know I am bringing 5 people, possibly a setup. I know I can bring a TV. I don't know about a cube though =/

Sorry quaz, but I found my teammate...team downsmash will have to wait till HJ
AWWW Me and Lone renamed ourselves to "Team Verticalsmash" JUST to counter you guys and your downsmash BS. Vertical as in, up and down, Sheik/Peach and Fox teamed.

Waning Light

Smash Rookie
Hmm... I'm considering coming on the 10th, but it'd be my first tournament. I can probably do singles and maybe team, if anyone would team with me.

Zicore

Smash Champion
saw these skills first hand at hj4

I get to see them live almost every time I go over to his house =) I personally suck at it, but its fun watching him do that crazy stuff.

SO ANYWAYS! Lone, do you have an estimate on how many people are coming? I know I am bringing 4 and myself, so there is 5. I know I can bring a TV, but nobody else has a cube to bring. We all have wii's, and we don't want to haul it in my car, considering how "bad" i drive. So yeah, like...30? 35?

Puffinator

Smash Ace
eof
zicore
kssb
other..person...from crew that i dont remember...
toecutter
lonejedi
me
marth101
eighteenspikes
jamessparrow
airy?
donvitor
crash
waning
amante
zack
sync
tongji
cwofl
xtra
mundungu
quaz
chansen

that's all i can think of right now

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Uhh... count.. Im going to be gone till Saturday, so don't get upset if I don't asnwer you, I'll let vino do all of the answering until I get back. Yah, bring cubes, tvs and such. Im expecting mid 20's, Im having low expectations, so i don't get mad when 30 something people said they were coming, and then they ditch.

chansen

Smash Lord
Lone, you need to stop crying when your friends don't want to play with you anymore.
I mean that's such a puffinator thing to do anyway, jeez...

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
I'd still consider a $20/team tournament. If asked, I'd pick the 10/team, but I don't think I'd let five bucks stop me.

RR sounds like something fun to try. I'd love to get in the extra play time with Haus as we spend more time playing against each other than teaming.

COIN BATTLE!!!!!! Don't let it go the way of the "low tier" at the past few!

As far as Chimera's being "rude," I don't think they've been so at all, especially in that letter. People give the staff a lot of crap all the time and I'm sure they're sick of it. For f*ck's sake pick up after yourself. Forgetting to move furniture back I can understand. (maybe we can have reminders after each tournament finishes?)
Profanity will be a tough thing to control for me, so like someone's already said - if you can't keep it in, keep it down and don't shout. (haha, me telling people not to shout)

Hmm... oh yeah, I'm coming, probably with a setup.

Did I mention coin battle? :D

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
BZZL It's pretty obvious that your connection to everyone's least favorite staff member makes you a bit biased about that.
the only "bias" I have is having heard all the crap they go through on a daily basis. Can you imagine how many headaches you'd get having to listen to all those yugioh/mtg card players all day long? Nothing against either game (I've played both myself), but I'm sure you know the kinda guys I'm talking about.
I also went to high school with another staff member there, so don't assume you know everything there is to know 'bout my "bias." >.>

chansen

Smash Lord
Hey, I'll team with abby, i'll be marth or something

we'll be Team, JSapprentice, or "we are <3Heath Ninjas!!!"

PS: ethan is a dirty hooker.

EDIT: I can prolly bring my roomates tv, its about the same size the small one that js has... I just need a cube for it.
chansen=2 tvs, 1 cube (and also teaming with abby. btw)

EDIT2:: With all the hopefuls people coming, I suggest that everyone makes use of a label maker or some way of signifying which stuff is theirs, just a suggestion.

Quaz

Smash Master
Ethan, are you interested in teaming with me?... I asked my parents nicely if I could borrow $5 from them and they said they suppose... I know we've teamed a bunch and stuff... and severely failed... but I'd still like to

amante

Smash Rookie
yeah i'll team with abby. Unless she wants to team with chansen.

PS, I'm better.
Hey, I'll team with abby, i'll be marth or something

we'll be Team, JSapprentice, or "we are <3Heath Ninjas!!!"

PS: ethan is a dirty hooker.

EDIT: I can prolly bring my roomates tv, its about the same size the small one that js has... I just need a cube for it.
chansen=2 tvs, 1 cube (and also teaming with abby. btw)

EDIT2:: With all the hopefuls people coming, I suggest that everyone makes use of a label maker or some way of signifying which stuff is theirs, just a suggestion.
Ethan i will team with you if you still want to team... Chansen we can team if Ethan doesn't enter and be team "we are <3Heath Ninjas!!!" :) I'd be really happy to team with either of you, as long as you're willing to have fun! :)

Quaz

Smash Master
lol wow, se we all 4 are still willing to team with some person... this can go however I don't mind who I team with, if I get no one thats fine too its $5 for me to save lol

chansen

Smash Lord
Uhhh, I'd probably work well with a tank peach. But you have sparked mmy interest...who do you main, and who taught you how to play. I pray you are no scrub.

chansen

Smash Lord
Agreed, no offense amante but I've actually met abby, whereas i dont know if you play pichu or something.

we are <3Heath Ninjas FTW!

E-$

Smash Rookie
Looks like I need a partner if chansen is teaming with this abby person. Amante? Quaz?

chansen told me not to ask marth101 for some reason....whatever.

chansen

Smash Lord
Ahhh, I wasnt aware that Amante was Abby, I told E-$ to post most of what he did.
so It'll be chansen/amante=we are <3Heath Ninjas!
and marth101/quaz=Lil Kee Kee Squad

or something

Top Bottom