• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take It! Next Monthly August 10 Appleton, WI *Updates, see first post*

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I can no longer go to this, I have some job stuff that day.

Puffinator: sorry 2 u :(

Puffinator

Smash Ace
grah ok that's fine toecutter...our teaming will have to wait i guess

...fastest wanna team?

chansen

Smash Lord
Thank God, what would we ever do w/o you lone?

Me, Cwolf and mundungu just got donw with a fest at my place, all of you are in for a big surprise on friday...we're all a lot better.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
start at 11 and be thur at 10 *sigh* I guess I have to wake up early...... btw n00k is in cali. so he cannot come and I think tanited died or something because i havn't heard anything from him in awhile. So that just leaaves me! yay!

Efan.

Smash Rookie
Umm, so i forgot my password to my other account, so this is my permanent one from now on, unless i remember >.>

Zicore

Smash Champion
start at 11 and be thur at 10 *sigh* I guess I have to wake up early...... btw n00k is in cali. so he cannot come and I think tanited died or something because i havn't heard anything from him in awhile. So that just leaaves me! yay!
Mewtwo vs Peach $2
Mewtwo vs Samus $2
Mewtwo vs Zelda $2

you up for any?

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Zicore and his *****es... Anyway, I'm still planning on teaming with you Zicore, but we need to find a partner for my friend John if he doesn't end up teaming with Zach152. Let me know who's still looking, John is a decent pika/sheik/marth player who's, well... he's got 'unpredictability' going for him let's put it that way.

KSSB let's do a Falcon vs. Fox friendly this time, I'm trying to work on a few things. We can MM if you want and if I have enough $$$$ after the rest of the tourney bankrupts me.

And Lone, how's your Sheik doing against Peaches? Or are you going Peach this tourney? Team Verticalsmash ftw!

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Zicore and his *****es... Anyway, I'm still planning on teaming with you Zicore,
I thought we were teaming? Confused?

I think you meant my name but whatever.

Ok Set up Check.

1 Full Set Up from me.

I know we have others who are bringing them, so if you are bringing them, give out a holla, and say what you are bringing.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
I thought we were teaming? Confused?

I think you meant my name but whatever.

Ok Set up Check.

1 Full Set Up from me.

I know we have others who are bringing them, so if you are bringing them, give out a holla, and say what you are bringing.
OOPS YES I MEANT LONEJEDI, NOT ZICORE. >.< I apologize for the misunderstanding and hurt feelings this might have caused ;P

chansen

Smash Lord
Efan.? Thats sounds like when I say your name...weird.

If tainted isnt coming then no one has to worry about a severe *** beating happening during the tourney.

I'm Bringing a setup.

chansen

Smash Lord
My buddy is coming to play some scrubs but he's mostly comin for the yugimon, so bring your cards if your that interested.

I pretty sure lone thinks hes my new grandma...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
If KSSB is going... then I should look to come too. That is, if I can find Tar and not only drag him to it with me if I have to (It's RR... he should go for that shiz), and then besides that practice with him some... god knows I need at least SOME practice before this...

If I do go, then I can bring another set-up... and a power strip too, if Tar will relinquish it (He's had it since FC... <_<) If I don't go, then... I'll be doing some work instead. (Might not go anyways and instead choose to work instead, depends on how well I do/how much I make between now and then...)

I just wonder where HJ went... cant' seem to find the bugger.

Top Bottom