• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tales of Brawl - Innerscope has released Lloyd 2.0!

ManicHedgehog

Smash Rookie
I would test it, but I'm too lazy to get the sounds your referring to, and after today I won't have internet 'til after Christmas, so that wouldn't exactly work, but I'll attempt to get them and let you know.

ManicHedgehog

Smash Rookie
I can send you any ToS voices you need. English or Japanese, original or crappy sequel, I have the lot.
Send me any scott menville voice you feel could be made into blazing tempest and I'll try the lot of 'em. I'll have internet for a bit longer than I initially expected, so I should have time, if you could pm them to me that would be great.

Richter Abend

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like you guys are getting somewhere! I bet Lloyd version 1.6 will be even better!

One quick question though: Why not just give Lloyd the "Take This!" sound for Rising Phoenix, provided you do replace Falcon with it?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
the knee of justice needs no introduction or announcement. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
One quick question though: Why not just give Lloyd the "Take This!" sound for Rising Phoenix, provided you do replace Falcon with it?
Rising Phoenix is a generic move. Rising Falcon is a Lloyd specific move. Lloyd should have the second one. This was discussed already.

It's Kaenrekku that needs voicing and it wouldn't be the epic move it deserves to be with a simple "Take this!".

EDIT: that voice needs work Fleish but it's probably a workable starting point.

kisamefishfries

Smash Journeyman
.... God this is epic, I really hope this gets done soon because with the Nfl regular season over, and me being a broncos fan I've got nothing to look forward too.

Richter Abend

Smash Apprentice
Well, I never thought I'd see it, but I found one more glitch.

When Lloyd gets grabbed, and is hit by an electric attack (not fire), he suddenly starts flashing colors. Just like Mario when he grabs the Starman in New SMB Wii.

I don't know if anyone else has encountered this, but it's the oddest Brawl glitch I've ever seen....

Richter Abend

Smash Apprentice
Tried darkness, Phazon (Aura) and fire. Just got the regular polygon splash glitch with those....

Extremely odd. In fact, I haven't gotten that glitch again, no matter how many times I try. I should've recorded it and posted it on YT when I had the chance...

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I have to talk to SqLeon about it sometime. I'll probably throw a PM his way and see what's left. It is rather a shame that one of the first imported model PSAs to make this much progress is slowing down so much before even concept completion. I understand a fair amount in PSA coding now, but I don't know if it would be enough to carry the project out to that level of completion.

Richter Abend

Smash Apprentice
It seems that almost every epic project I follow seems to slow down, and then stop.

First Metroid Online, and now Lloyd being in Brawl.....

I've a bad feeling about this.

Fliptocat

Smash Cadet
^He's gonna need a couple lemon gels then. :(
We've heard nothing for quite some time now. Has progress stopped, or are you guys just not telling us anything? (Betting on the former)

Top Bottom