• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tampa smashfest 2 and housing for VSA tampa!!!!! 2/26/10 GIT HYPE!!!!!

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
Gabe! Lets MM, 5 dollars! :D
when in the hell did i say im a hypocrite?!?!?!?!? if i come back in time we can mm in b+...cuz brawl is lame....or u can jus bend over and let me spank u for real anyway u put it ur gonna be my son.....but seriously we should do some kind of melee crew thing....mooney ur on the tampa side word up nucccca

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
when in the hell did i say im a hypocrite?!?!?!?!? if i come back in time we can mm in b+...cuz brawl is lame....or u can jus bend over and let me spank u for real anyway u put it ur gonna be my son.....but seriously we should do some kind of melee crew thing....mooney ur on the tampa side word up nucccca
Lol it was a joke. You called him a wuss for not wanting to MM me, but you won't either. Aka hypocrite.

We can do a Brawl+ MM if you want. 5 bucks.

And if we do a Crew battle, I'm on the OC. Sorry!

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
monnet ur a ratard i called him a pus.ssy for not mm me....thats y he said a big excuse that he hasnt played b+ months lol ur...how many ppl from oc comein??? and oc is part of tampa bay
hey i dont know what the current codeset is like @ all i might not even like d3 or wolf in the new codeset i gotta play around see what i like best

and also id love to be in a crew im (HOPEFULLY) getting my license tomorrow assuming all goes well and the DMV doesnt screw me over again

also watch out for me and my brother his samus is gettin there and my falcons gettin sexy for sure

Scidadle

Smash Champion
OH YEAH IT'S ALWAYS THE DMV

I went there the other day and got my permit within an hour.

(16 on thursday rofl)

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
good luck wit ur lic. its ez.....

moonet:well for vsa oc is part of tampa bay....and plus u no u like tampa more than orlando....

AS FAR AS MONK I NEED TO TALK TO HIM BUT MOST LIKELY HE WILL BE WIT ME AT THING.....RICK ROSS ON THE COME BACK?????!!!!!!!

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
good luck wit ur lic. its ez.....

moonet:well for vsa oc is part of tampa bay....and plus u no u like tampa more than orlando....

AS FAR AS MONK I NEED TO TALK TO HIM BUT MOST LIKELY HE WILL BE WIT ME AT THING.....RICK ROSS ON THE COME BACK?????!!!!!!!

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
OH YEAH IT'S ALWAYS THE DMV

I went there the other day and got my permit within an hour.

(16 on thursday rofl)
thats permit

licence you need to take a completely different test

one day they said they werent administering it

the other day they said they couldnt because apparently we didnt have any clarification of my SS number

lol, dude OC aint orlando.

OCALA CREW, SON. GET THE **** AT US

TAMPA DON'T GOT **** ON OCALA

3 ON 3 LETS GO *****ES

50 DOLLARS A POP
why so much money? does it really need to be 50 bucks hell we could all get hookers instead of losing it in smash for that money

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
moonet:ur really a RATARD..I no oc is not orlando i was sayin if we do decide to do crews orlando will have the most ppl repin...like u said only 3 of yous repin oc....thats not even a crew thats like a co.ck tease...and 3 on 3 crew is a waste of time thats like havein a bball game witout a pg and a center......see ur 3 plus tampa what ever amount will be there thats enuff for a thick as.s crew...

even if i come back in time and it looks back due to that our supplys are suppose to be here today but they havent even made to pr yet...which means i probly wont make it to vsa but thats like a extra 600 bucks i pocket.....wooo woooooo

Top Bottom