• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TAMPA TOURNAMENT AUG. 25th. - TWILIGHT SHOWDOWN© 6 Presented by ANGER MANAGEMENT©

Death (XIII)

Smash Rookie
aww, come on, do it for money. it'll make the crew battle so much better. but our crew will consist of me, vericz, zoro, uuaa, and ray or hungrybox, whichever one is there....peace

-hiroshi
:ohwell: You mean me? Because I don't pay, oh no no.
Can't pay when you ain't got much money. I kick *** and get my *** kicked for free, thanks.

I havent seen this many gay people since they released yugioh GX.
:scared: Clever, internet toughguy.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I thought so too, I just didn't want to be the first one to say anything,....

But seriously, stop trying to start a flame war.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
dang a51 closed down...what about cutting edge in clearwater? or is that further away from you?

edit: (on average...) so basically if you got 1st at one tournament and decided to never show up again you'd be #1 for life!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
WHAT!!?? Closed? Aww man, I can't and wont drive to Orlando. At least not for a while. Rats, I liked that place. Anger, did you get to snag back your kiosk?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
that is ********. hungrybox gets his full 8 points cuz hes been there once but i get jack **** cuz ive been there like 3 times. that is so stupid. averaging is a horrible idea. yeah maybe shiz is better than us, but if he doesnt go to anymore TS's he doesnt go to anymore TS's. so what if he goes down in the list. thats not the point. the point is to see who the CURRENT top players all. just like totaled seeding points used at giga. as unimportant as this list is, its bull****. give everybody the exact points it says we're supposed to get according to the point system. you should fix it right now. also, how did they go out of business, they were just freakin open last month. also, what a typical game center, closed down like all the rest. not surprising though, everytime i went there, they had a pretty weak turnout of nonsmash gamers. and doing a smash tourament is pretty much impossible seeing how giga is only doing 1 tourney a month and those tourneys are reserved for thier own gigs tourneys. you better find a new venue besides gigs or the TS series is dead. i'd hate to be a tampa player right now. on top of that, they are all too poor to travel anywhere past their front yard....peace

-hiroshi

vericz

Smash Champion
Tru, sucks to be withoug a close tourney.

iNet is ALWAYS busy and I'm guessing wont be shutting down anytime soon. Must be the people who run the place cause gigs and iNet have very friendly ppl

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i know, i hate the people at TS. that one black dude, he is so unfriendly and antisocial. i try to talk with him and he be brushing me off and ****. while iNet and gigs peoples are friendky and try to interact with the smashers and stuff. they make it a good environment...peace

-hiroshi

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
A lot of centers close down :/ While I lived in Gainesville two lan centers openned and closed (well Get Committed closed after I graduated but w/e) In Brandon there now have been two closed. Gigabits has been strong since forever and iNet looks like it gets great business. Cutting Edge in Clearwater I haven't been to in forever...mainly due to the terrible tournament turnout (like best was 10 people).

So...it's looking pretty bleak here in Tampa for tournaments. The scene isn't very big here. Orlando and Gainesville look like the places to be for smash hehehe.

Top Bottom