• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tantalus Official Crew Thread

Kirk

Smash Champion
Sorry Kirk, didn't see your post...

It's not staying just to say "we're staying." We all became friends through Brawl.

We didn't make this crew to say "Hey, we're a Smash crew. Yay!"

We made it because we hung out all the time playing Smash, and this crew is more of a statement of our friendship. If you left because you were just staying just to stay...Well, I feel it would be more leaving just to leave. You've got nothing to lose by staying with us. But, it is your choice and any decision you make I will respect.

But, if you do leave, just remember the night we recorded the Pokemon match and our Toon Link vs DK matches. XD
It's not like if I leave I'll never talk to you guys ever again :o Of course we will still be friends.

But you're kind of shying away from the main point here...I'm like...1000 miles away or w/e xD

Sure, we started off because of smash and friendship...which was fine and all...that was when I would still be attending school in NY.

NOW, the situation has changed. Being pretty much detached from the group in general makes things, in my eyes, pointless for me to stay.

True enough, I wouldn't really have anything to lose by staying. But that also begs the question...what do I have to gain by staying? Pretty much nothing. I'd be in the exact same position as I am now...talking occasionally over AIM with 4 sentence conversations and the occasional Wifi match with some of the members.

Bottom line, I can't change my current position...I'm permanently in the Midwest as far as I know. Staying in the crew has nothing for me...we can still be friends and chat and all that however.

Redundant in some points...but that's pretty much what I have to say.

I wish you guys the best...but I don't feel I can be in this anymore.

--Kirk

Ryoto

Smash Rookie
Quick, recruit J. We need some filler members.

Lol, anyway... Glad I had the chance to meet you Kirk and play with you in person before you moved. I hope we keep playing on wifi, best of luck in the midwest.

Ryoto

Smash Rookie
Haha, I do mean J from arena51. That kid owns.

"You guys remember Geno?" First thing he ever said to me.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I realllly want to win this buffalo tourney guys. I'm training super hard since there's going to be a ton of money and plairnk's coming up for this.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
NEO is coming also. This is going to be really really tough. I think I have a chance of winning because I've gotten way better and also have been training extremely hard.

What do you guys think...chance?

Top Bottom