• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tantalus Presents: Adventures of the Prima Vista Ft: M2K, ADHD, Atomsk

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Shout outs to Allied for making me realize I have a terrible memory and should copy the results list for shout outs, <333 u bro

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to Coney and EE for dooming me my first match vs ADHD in losers finals. CLEARLY it was a mixture of such a horrible color and the EE tag that made me get 3 stocked. CLEARLY!

Nah I just got the **** lol.

Anyway shoutouts to all my MD/VA *****z i know and love.

Shoutouts to Lie, PinkFresh, Logic, EEvisu and Tant for getting better.

Shoutouts to Allied for making it out of pools

Shoutouts to Chudat for saying "what's going on Atomsk" after team Zuccomsk got 2-0d in Winners. WHERE YOU AT NOW CHU? OH YEA 3RD PLACE *****!!!!!<3

Shoutouts to All of NJ/NY cept Begmonster for showing up and making the event awesome for me.

Shoutouts to Kaibr Kop for being amazing and inactive.

Shoutouts to JCesar for making ROB the best character in Project M

Shoutouts to Zucco for being there to fill my bucket.

Shoutouts to Meep. I'm sorry man I hope everything gets better for you dude.

Shoutouts to Tant's rug in that one room. Me and that **** got good memories.

Shoutouts to THEDASHINGKNIGHT. I now know who that account is.

Shoutouts to LilB for being as ****ing annoying as ever.

<3 MD/VA See you at my next tournament Tant lol

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I made a big mistake this weekend. I beat Lie's Diddy in one serious set(we only played one) last week so I thought I could take on Diddys with G&W and didn't practice my Icies at all. Then I lose to 2 Diddys in bracket. Stupid me.

Good stuff though Kai beating me and then Snakeee after that. Tood good

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
I had a great time, this tourney just proved SoVA's gotta go OoS more often!

Shoutouts when I get to my laptop

Congrats M2K and thank you for your hospitality Tant!

Orion*

Smash Researcher
You don't want vids of M2k's Kirby. All he does is Bair, Fsmash, Shark, and try to time people out.

He tried to time me out with Kirby twice, but I 2-0'd him still.
u mad as hell
That's the Kirby I dream to be every day.

VIDS!

NOW!!!!

A Kirby that times people out, after I see M2K's Kirby (if we're lucky enough to have vids uploaded) Chu may very well not be my fav Kirby anymore.
this
Metaknight has gotten way too hard. Like completely out of options hard.

That character is just always one step ahead of you, so it won't matter how much you try, tbh. He's not a fair character imo but I know that Jason is better than me.
ur REALLY mad LOL
adhd less johns moar learning of the infinite LOL
this OMFG ROFLMAO i can see m2k raging
wow you gonna talk ****? all you do is bair and shoot your gun you're lucky im not good with kirby and it was last stock 150 ******
LMFAO
i just don't like the way you said that about my kirby it came off as very rude and cocky. If you didn't mean it like that then i apologize. I don't really play mid tiers, I used kirby like 4 hours in my life since brawl's release probably (idk) and don't know how to "fight" with him much so I just play with what I do know instead to try to make up for it by using the options that I do know work

Ally no, in DK64 multiplayer mode the Kremlin that had Oranges did 1.5 melons while every other projectile by other Kongs did only 1 melon. Oranges are OP

also in that game they had auto homing feature. So, exploding, powerful, homing Oranges.

I'll take bananas

edit - and to make it worse, it would be a B move replacement. Homing powerful exploding Oranges instead of a Peanut Pop gun

f that
ROFL WUUT

also good shiz lucas nice placing.

gratz to jason/wyatt

vinnie/kaffei you got this next time ;)

Vinnie

Smash Master
I was on a couple of sleeping pills on the way home =/ (I don't remember anything since when we left the venue to when I ended up on Atomsk's couch at noon, I was really ****ed up though ._.)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
ADHD- <3

Atomsk- My dude. Good ****

Inui- Nobody will give you credit except a few due to your ego, but I am not one of them. Good stuff.

Lie- Nice meeting you, and well played.

Coney- It was gret finally playing you in tourny. Very well done in our set dude, and the tourny overall. You're a beast and I really wish you were in my region.

Takeover- Good stuff man. Nice seeing you.

ChuDat- gg's

Snakeee-GG's.

Vinnie-Coaching is a no no :awesome:

Pink Fresh- I'm consistently amazed at your great performance with such an awful character. Amazing for sure.

GIMR- GG's man. I think we ended up playing the last like 3 events I've been to lol.

Doom- See you tomorrow :)

SSR- GG's man

Tantalus- We barely see each other at events but I can honestly say you've become one of my favorite smashers. Cool dude in general and thank you for hosting this event.

Ramona Flowers- You didn't seem mad to me, or at least I certainly didn't get that impression. I wouldn't blame you anyway, Sonic is a very irritating character to verse and it's not fun at all. Winning our match was the low part of my MD experience tbh bc I hate causing such an annoyance to a cool person like yourself.

Allied- Great seeing you. I really wish you didn't move. We really should team sometime though. I'd be down for it.

TKbro- Really glad I got to meet you man.

Zucs- Great seeing you as usual.

I'm really disappointed that neither Speed or Shado showed up to this event. I'm sure they had their reasons and such but the fact that they weren't there still sucked.

In conclusion, I wish Coney, Tant, EE, Shado, Speed, Takeover, GIMR, and pinkfresh lived in NJ/NY so I didn't have to go so far to see them. You guys are awesome.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah the only one i saw him use was MK, which is why i put that. I didn't see the ic's all day. Since he didn't progress with any of the characters he used on wyatt, i didn't include them. Just like coney's ness didn't progress him in bracket either.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
1: Mew2King ($200): uggghhhh wanted to play you sooooooo bad in tournament, not even funny. lol
2: ADHD ($100): good stuff wyatt.
3: Atomsk ($50): Nice stuff in doubles, you and zucco were a scary team
4: Inui ($25): Man you've improved alot. Good stuff with ur placings
5: Lie ($15): your set vs. doom was mad close. lol Nice stuff pulling the amazing comeback though. One move and you were gonna die. lol
6: Logic ($11): Omg tbh everyone says it's even or snake wins but that is by far the most stressful matchup in the game for me. But gg's in our sets, ur the last person I wanted to play in tourney. At least I beat you in pools. :mad:
7: Coney: Good stuff man, taking d3 to a new level. Lets keep improving for fnb, we are making progress my du.
7: Kai: Damn Kai where you come from lol. Good stuff though getting 7th. Ur mad cool yo.
9: Takeover: aka run-off-stage lol
9: ChuDat: What happened Chu?
9: Snakeee :zerosuit: Good stuff, mad we didn't play friendlies.
9: Vinnie: Ur mad cool. :glare:
13: Pink Fresh: We did pretty well in doubles. Snake/lucas is hard but it works because both of us are so good in doubles. But regardless we need to try that again. :)
13: D0N: Don good stuff making it out of pools. Good stuff seeing you too.
13: GIMR: :bee: Who you lose to?
13: Doom: Mr. Choker :) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Good seeing you though.
17: SSR: Thanks for the ride. Feel sorry for luckay the whole ride holding that big *** tv. lol
17: Mashi: Where'd you come from lol. Your pretty good.
17: Tantalus: Keep practicing that mk. We need mk's to step it up in this region. Cheep *** character.
17: K9: Kenny good ****, me and you traded places today. I sd'd more now lol
17: The Dashing Knight: Yo Taj, good stuff making it to bracket
17: Matador: Good stuff, finally come to a freaking tournament. Teach me some stuff with mario, I want to pick him up.
17: Ramona Flowers: Wow that snake made it out of pools. wtf :)
17: Allied: Good stuff man, your improving man. Practice using grenades you will get better. ;)

**** to everyone else, I'm lazy as to do shoutouts.
Nice seeing everyone I met, talked to, and played.
To the new players that I met from B-more, come to more tournaments and get better.
You guys were pretty good for newcomers.

See everybody at ktar4 :)

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Yeah the only one i saw him use was MK, which is why i put that. I didn't see the ic's all day. Since he didn't progress with any of the characters he used on wyatt, i didn't include them. Just like coney's ness didn't progress him in bracket either.
I won game 1 vs Logic with ICs

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:
FNB!: Cool seeing you guys again, lol. Good **** for doing so collectively well. Thanks for the sammich Kenny XD

ChuDat: Fun doubles friendlies. Sorry about your back tho...

Snakeee: Good **** in mid tiers. I kept thinking "I might win this match!" and started doing stupid **** like charging Usmash under Peach. Thanks for humbling me, lol

D0N: Didn't get to play you. We should change that, lol.

GIMR: Played you in pools and bracket. Fun fun XD. You'll find an answer to Diddy soon.

SSR: Kinda upset I didn't get to play you...it's become a ritual for me to have at least one set with you everytime I see you at a tourney, lol. Thanks for the advice btw.

Tantalus: Great job with the tourney. So many set-ups and time for friendlies. I thought that pools was a good idea too. Extremely well run, and so much fun.

The Dashing Knight: I had planned on getting a few friendlies with your MK, but didn't get to unfortunately. I need help with the match-up :(

Matador: Step it the **** up nucca! :mad::mad::mad:

Allied: Cool muh****a, lol. Fun dubz matches too. I watched some of your bracket matches with TK...you guys have really good chemistry.

Aposl: I can't believe I had to play you in mid tiers. Of all of the people there, lol. I dunno how to say "I got lucky" without sounding like an enormous douche, but you and I both know how our matches normally go.

Zo: You have a nice Wario! Had me scared on Frigate because of how hard it was for me to maintain a lead.

Kaffei: Kinda upset I didn't get to play you. Was looking forward to a set or two.

Luckay: Fun matches dude. Your Pit is so tricky!

Rise: I was like...determined to play you, but I could never find a set-up/had a match or something. We have to play sometime though, your Mario/Marth are so gooood.

Famous: Finally! lol. We need like...an hour long set next time. Just one's not enough.

P5: Fun matches. You pretty much had every match we played, just gotta kill me quicker.

Bloodynite: Prolly played you most out of everyone, lol. Hadn't we played so much, I think our pools match would've been different. Aside from me getting lucky on brinstar anyways, lol. Good stuff.

SnakAttack: Cool seeing you dude. Close friendlies toward the end, lol.

Seagull: Didn't get to play you T_T. Hope next time you can get into regular singles and cause some upsets. Good **** in mid tiers either way though.

Oh.: Great matches. Your Yoshi is so hard to approach.

Special Thanks to GIMR, Aposl, and Logic for the rides. I apologize on behalf of my incredibly bad planning and thanks for dealing with the long *** drive. I feel like a **** for putting you in that position. Much appreciated for bringing me to my first big tourney in nearly a year.
We can play next time although idk why you are upset about not playing an MK lolz

Aposl

Smash Ace
Shout outs

Tantulus: good stuff! That was one of the best house tournies I have been to all. Year!

Ee: good stuff in pools. I will be awake next time. No johns you da bess mang!

Lie: your last will and testament in the dennys parking lot was hilarious good thing I filmed it.

Vinnie: you are on o my favorite smashers too!

Deez and sin: get there on time!

Ps: step it up but for real on rainbow. Against inui jab to jab to jab. Bap ta bap bap!

Inui: I think you look like a muppet. If u had the half head mouth it would be hilarious!

Adhd: u seemed uncomfortable at dennys don't be. U mad cool .

M2k: keep that dougie up!

Kaffei: I like your meta its fun to play. Tries to use other moves besides nado. Respect!

Allied: back atchya <3

Take over: didn't chill enough. Next time buddy.

Tko: let's squash!

Coney: u played ehh... u can do better but at dennys you was a riot.

Swags:imus: glad to seeya at dennys. Who are you?

Sovaman: sova!

Taj: no trollforce huh? Maybe next time...

Pink fresh: you right. I will not lose to you again!

Atomsk: thanls for the practice. We shall meet again. You and my brother equals dumb and dumber. Lol

Zucco: u seem mad chill we should actually chill next tourney and play some matches.

Seagull: so funny how you unintentionally troll 90s manboy.

Bmx: binky

Chu: stop wasting your time in mid tiers and I will beat u in project m if we meet in bracket!

Kai: u chill but your bro or friend was hatin! Jk my sense of humor was just coming off as weird to him lol

Don: good stuff coming from sova

Great event! Sorry to anyone I missed...

D0N

Smash Ace
I played terribly during pools. I heard some commentary like "wtf is he doing" :laugh:. The comments were justified, I had a lot of execution errors and asked myself the same thing. I did alright in bracket play though, I just lost. I'll get to shoutouts later.

Also, I'm slightly in disbelief, but I think someone went in my bag and stole my toothpaste and my lotion out of the side pockets of my bag, but left my toothbrush... I mean I went upstairs and the side pockets were open so I dont think I just forgot to pack it or something. If this is the case:

wtf is wrong with you!? Who does that? You know what this makes me think?

A) Someone saw one of the girls downstairs and couldn't wait to FAP so they went scavenging for lube :glare:... but if that's the case why would you use toothpaste?

B) Someone wanted to talk to one

C) Someone is a troll

People have walked around without deoderant before so a sudden need to not be ashy seems unlikely. A sudden fear of bad breath or falling teeth seems unlikely. I don't piss people off so I don't think anyone would target me and if it was just a random prank it was just plain dumb. I know I do wierd stuff sometimes but some of you are rediculous. This is why I don't bring stuff I don't feel comfortable losing if I can't leave it in my own car.

If this is not the case... I have no idea where I put these things. But I know I didn't open those side pockets. But really, if you went in someones bag and found only lotion and toothpaste, why take it? I'm not even mad, just very confused. Here's hoping it's option C...

Top Bottom