• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tapion on a Plane: A Snake 'Combo' Video REUPLOADED

CO18

Smash Hero
Awesome clips tapion. 2 gud :D

That lucas tossing was epic lols.

And that box gimp was amazing.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Ahahaha, sweet. Just uploaded eh? Cool. All around it's very nice, love the use of mortar-sliding to chain things into.

I've heard that AZ thinks Tapion's teh suck now. But of course that's just because AZ is still playing Melee, while Tapion doesn't even play smash anymore. He plays snake. 8D

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
Fox: I have had it with these ************* Snakes tossing Lucas around on my ************* plane! Epic win.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Nice editing and combos, box spikes are awesome, you have to have at least 1 in a combo video to make it epic, Metal Gear music is just to good.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Whattttt? Why is it removed?That sucks, that was such a good combo video too. I'm glad I watched it before it got taken down ^_^

Tapion013

Smash Lord
the video itself wasn't, the person who uploaded the video was in violation with another video that was uploaded.

This one is under my name however, and should stay up.

Top Bottom