• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Target Test Level 4

Patchi

Smash Rookie
In a house, in a state, in a country, on a plantet
How do you clear Target Test Level 4 with Ike? I get almost to the end, when I have the target down at the bottom in the gap between the platforms. None of Ike's attacks reach from the platforms to the targets, and when I do a midair attack, I almost go off stage, and when I use my recovery, it doens't grab onto the ledge, killing me. How you you reach this tagter and live? I only need to clear this with Ike to complete the challenge.

Corbin117

Smash Rookie
I find that the easiest way to complete this Target Test with Ike is to turn around right at the start and go the opposite direction -- in fact, I have a 27 second record by doing this. For some reason at that target you are talking about, you can grab the edge to the left of it, but not the edge to the right of it.

I have a replay saved of my record runthough handy too, but I cant upload it myself. The route itself is fairly simple, which is what makes it so easy. There is a faster route, of course -- one that will get you 19 something seconds with Ike, but I didnt really like that one so I figured out an easier/safer path.

surrepGuy

Smash Cadet
Okay I had a problem with this to, but the key is that you can grab the ledge on the left side of the pit but not the right (or maybe the other way around). Regardless, you can grab one of the ledges in the middle pit at the bottom.

Ikepwnsyou

Smash Cadet
okay. This helped a lot! i have been trying to do that for like...forever!! anyway ty agian everyone!

Top Bottom