• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TAS (Tornado Alley Smash) - Lenexa, KS 9-October Results

PSI.kick

Smash Lord
Getting a banana chucked at my face. WHISTLE!!
Thats rAZoR... and affinity our friendlies were fun! although i got majorly pwned xD

Stealth Raptor: you were cool dude, it was good doin friendlies with you, definitely got my head in the game lol. lotsa fun.

fino... i got ***** haha.

good tourney :D

Dnyce

Smash Master
Because I'm doing the low/mid tier rankings in tactical and I almost gave points to a Luigi CPU because of weird seeding.
Okay, next time I'll make sure seeding is done correctly and luigi places higher ;o

I see what you mean though; there was a way in bracket to not have a 42nd place as well as have level 9 luigi place 25. Thanks for the note, this was my first decent sized tournament.

Starwarrior27

Smash Apprentice
I have to say, I really did enjoy the tournament, and Fino did play the role of the T.O. admirably. Overall, it would be great to use the venue again since it was small enough to keep organized, but big enough to be competitive. Although, I would have wished to know when the actual finals were going on... Perhaps I was not listening, but there did not seem to be enough hype for them.

I will get to the shout-out later.

Dnyce

Smash Master
It's convenient for a lot of smashers in this area. It's better than traveling 5+ hours to go to an event with 20ish people.

I just made an e-mail asking if we can run more events here.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Hey, just saying, I don't know who did it, but someone at the tournament erased all of the names off of my Wii.

I'd appreciate it if no one ever did this again, I don't bring my Wii for it to be messed with.

Thanks.

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
So 4rce was the other Asian dude there...

"omfg why do you play as yoshi yoshi sucks you suck with yoshi youre such a noob" - 4rce

lolazns

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
So 4rce was the other Asian dude there...

"omfg why do you play as yoshi yoshi sucks you suck with yoshi youre such a noob" - 4rce

lolazns
Asians are bottom tier.

For real.

Top Bottom