• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tastes Like Cake: A Zero Suit Samus Combo Video

sasook

Smash Champion
Nice job Bouse, I enjoyed it. Soooo many dsmash -> bairs lol.

I didn't know you've played Legan O_o, was it online or offline?

Bouse

Smash Ace
Online, I really need to Twilight Hack my Wii for more replays <_<; You'd really be surprised how good the connection with Legan was, was almost like he was in the room with me.

Oddly enough my cat took a **** in the litter box so it was smelly during that match.

So Legan smells like cat poop.

Yankee

Smash Apprentice
It wont load for me. Apparently Youtube+Widescreen+HD>My Fast Computer :(

V1RU5

Smash Rookie
It was okayyyy. Like you said nothing really show offy. Pretty much stuff that any reasonable zzs player does. I feel like my ears are bleeding from that music though. LOL When you do figure out your editing software and decide to make a real combo video pleaseeeeee change the music.

Anywho, thanks for giving me something to watch at work lol.

V1RU5

Smash Rookie
Which combo vid were you watching?
Really? Reallllllly? LOL I'm simply amazed by this post. Apparently mispelling one thing gives deliciouscake a reason to respond.

"Do not necro threads. If there haven't been any replies to a thread in a good while, do not reply to them if you have nothing important to add." (Deliciouscake) Once a Hypocrite always a Hypocrite.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
If there haven't been any replies to a thread in a good while
Learn to read fully. Oh, and read the rest of the rules before you make yourself look even more ignorant.
RULE 0: HER NAME IS ZERO SUIT SAMUS. THAT MEANS THE ACRONYM IS ZSS. NOTE: NOT ZZS. ZZS =/= ZSS. IF YOU COME IN HERE PROCLAIMING ANYTHING ABOUT ZZS YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE AN IGNORANT MORON.

V1RU5

Smash Rookie
LOL.. sry... in all honesty I don't really care. I don't wanna get in a petty arguement.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
LOL.. sry... in all honesty I don't really care. I don't wanna get in a petty arguement with someone that thinks they're good.
Since when did this have anything to do with whether I'm good or not? If you don't want to argue fine. But don't respond harshly if you aren't willing to back yourself up.

V1RU5

Smash Rookie
All Apologies.. Alcohol will make you post some dumb **** sometimes. :)

But seriously DC, aren't you a little out of place. I effn misspelled one acronym and you find it necessary to post. And I wasn't even "responding harshly" to Bouse. He himself agreed that it wasn't anything spectacular. All I did was suggest a change of music (and I'm sure a lot of people who watched it agree with me on that).

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
*gets banned*
I'LL DO IT, IM NOT AFRAID TO, MAN

seriously though, we should all stop arguing. We're the ZSS boards. That board people say "hey wow that board is really cool because they don't talk about steak or are meta knight," so let's all stop throwing petty insults at each other and start discussing how cat poop johns are the best johns

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
All Apologies.. Alcohol will make you post some dumb **** sometimes. :)

But seriously DC, aren't you a little out of place. I effn misspelled one acronym and you find it necessary to post. And I wasn't even "responding harshly" to Bouse. He himself agreed that it wasn't anything spectacular. All I did was suggest a change of music (and I'm sure a lot of people who watched it agree with me on that).
I mean responding harshly to me. And yes, I do find it necessary to post. I post when ever anyone breaks a rule. I don't treat anyone differently when it comes to that.

Top Bottom