• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunt Parties

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Ganon FTW

Thats like every player's worst nightmare. lol
That's why I like Ganon. :-)

Unfortunately I doubt I'll ever get find out if I can crash 3 MKs since MKs aren't exactly common online, especially good ones, that is. I have never been in a match with more than 2 MKs, but I have seen 4 in Spectator Mode once, which was rather entertaining to say the least.

:phone:

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Hm... I wonder why people keep going AFK in Taunt Parties, anyway...?

Oh that's right IT'S BECAUSE EVERYONE KEEPS PICKING TEMPLE AND FD ONLY

rageragerageragerage

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Dude in almost every group I find in BB, theres at least one AFK person. In turns out wen that persons not AFK anymore, they attack whomever.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Hm... I wonder why people keep going AFK in Taunt Parties, anyway...?

Oh that's right IT'S BECAUSE EVERYONE KEEPS PICKING TEMPLE AND FD ONLY

rageragerageragerage
I will multi task if Temple keeps getting picked and its a taunt party. Or if there are 2 people fighting. I just go to that high platform and stay there and just take turns checking the action and while using the CPU or etc.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I find it more satisfying to hit a crasher once and then run away the entire match, whilst constantly taunting them. I only do that to the crashers who act like they're top ****. :p

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Yes well when crashers "crash" taunt parties, they obviously think they won't find anyone skilled enough to take em' down which is why taunt parties get crashed. People assume they're made up of noobs...

EmperorB-rad2kj

Smash Apprentice
Everything losses some value after its been around for so long. I found out about TP's pretty early in the game and made it a natural habit. C. Falcon is the taunt party king. No one can resist a falcon punch.

I even remember one time it was 4 C. Falcons me included and we managed to sync our falcon paunches. It was quite fun.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Everything losses some value after its been around for so long. I found out about TP's pretty early in the game and made it a natural habit. C. Falcon is the taunt party king. No one can resist a falcon punch.

I even remember one time it was 4 C. Falcons me included and we managed to sync our falcon paunches. It was quite fun.
I've been using C. Falcon in BB lately. XD What I do is go right up to a players face and do the, "Come on." With the hand right in their face. :troll:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
3v1 teaches you a lot about using your options. Even Sakurai was bright enough to put 3v1 in the otherwise useless training mode.

Edit: If you are a good player, you won't get gang *****. I don't even crash taunt parties anymore because Wifi is haunted by noobs.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I have met a total of 3 players with tourney level skills on wifi since brawl's release. Most people you see have owned the game from 1 day to 1 week.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I actually stop being lazy and playing casually when everyone plays like that. Pity now these days finding groups like that are rare. The most I'll ever encounter in a group is two.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Most people i find can be easily dispatched, and I just leave and come into groups until i find a taunt party.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I love that warm fuzzy feeling when you get 1 throw blast line K.Os and then proceed to time the crasher out. ;D

Edit: LOL. Even better when they rage quit. That just made my day.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Whoever this neutral color Sonic is who's been teaming with me as Red Lucario

Good ****

Edit: I started switching characters after a party was fully established. It had an AFK Blue Yoshi in it.

Arle Nadja

Prodigy Sorceress & Girl Power Icon
NNID
ChaoticMarin
3DS FC
1547-5230-3937
I remember when I used to do basic brawl. I remember running into a taunt party once and going "Wtf? Are they bots?" and I didn't get it so I just attacked and they all ganged up on me. |D

I thought they were just being jerks!

Top Bottom