• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunt partys suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
Taunt partys suck f**k al taunt partyers you suck at brawl and take it to friendly u f^&&ots i play brawl online for fun all crashers better brawl players by default tpers can flame but i dont care u n00bs

:phone:

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
ok first calm down. Now we have all been there, and there are ways around it, ways to screw with them, ways to have fun with them. Just understand what you are up against, use a little tact and try to speak their language a little.(try showing your intent by jabbing a little near one to show you want to fight, you'll probably get a volunteer, but if you start wining expect double teams). Read up on the taunt party and party crashing treads.

Ok now somebody needs to clean up these rant threads starting to get cluttered.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Looks like we have a new RECRUIT(singsong voice). Yeah and calm down but don't put away your tremendous aggression. Your going to need it for tps. If you want, go to the taunt party rules and learn how they work, then you break those rules and fight for your rights.

You might need some more aggression motivation, so here are some quotes:

"Listen up, alex6309. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in me, who believes in you!" -Kamina

"If there isn't a path, I'll make one with this hand!" -Kamina

"Knowing both victory and defeat,
running away and shedding tears.
That is how men grow up."

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE
SEE THE INVISIBLE
RAW! RAW!
FIGHT THE POWER!

TOUCH THE UNTOUCHABLE
BREAK THE UNBREAKABLE
RAW! RAW!
FIGHT THE POWER!

I think this is enough. And right my sig.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Well, we do have a mod, THAT DOES NOTHING, but I agree in both ways. In SSB4, they should make you find a new group each match and remove taunts. But yes, I meant as in a moderator.

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
I like taunt parties, because if someone shows up and wants to fight I get to fight them. But if no one wants to fight I agree.

@Dabeast: ROW! ROW! FIGHT THE POWA!
Our resistance to tps is the one that will PIERCE BASIC BRAWL!

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
^ couldn't care less is a phrase that makes no sense. ''I couldn't care less'' Which means I already care, and wouldn't care any less?

Anyways, On-Topic-- I accept what I cannot change, but I still get aggravated. Lol.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
We can change this, on a small scale. By destroying TPs, we temporarily discourage 1 to 3 noobs from going on wifi. But trying to totally eliminate them is like trying to find one particular grain of sand on the entire earth.

And I'm pretty sure the thread's creator frequently gets ***** by noob taunters.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Well, we do have a mod, THAT DOES NOTHING, but I agree in both ways. In SSB4, they should make you find a new group each match and remove taunts. But yes, I meant as in a moderator.
Well you can make a report about a requesting a moderator. I know the current moderator does somethings here but then again looking at his position he has a lot to keep an eye out on in addition to making sure the site is running smoothly. In a way it isn't his fault. Then again not many people on the site come here and discuss as compared to the other topics and titles where they don't need a number of moderators to keep an eye out. I do agree though that is topic wasn't needed and could've been posted in another topic made.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Actually, this section has been a lot more active, in bad ways ( i.e., this thread )

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
But that something maybe doesn't think its important enough. Maybe like Hylian thinks cleaning house on our section of the forums isn't important enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom