• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TCRhade's Posse: GRAPHICAL EFFECTS GET! Pics coming up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Hmmm... Let me think...

Oh, yeah, silly me. The DTilt.

It's in the planned moveset section for the specifics. :) It's hard to kill with it, though. 250% and up.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Low knockback, and knockback upward. It kills at ~250-300%, and it trips at low %'s, like ~10-15.

Also, can you change the knockback on the NAir to be more diagonal instead of straight up? And have the FAir kill at 160%. Thanks you! :3

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I mean, instead of straight up, like, up and also further away from Tabuu on the side, similar to the DSmash.

OH! I forgot something. Make it so that the Aerial DownB is disabled after using it. Check Goku's Down B to see what I mean. He uses it, then can't use it again until he lands and jumps again. :)

hammerbros.98

Smash Lord
If you want Dtilit have low knockback. I think can kill 400-500% or 500-600%
Where I find Goku? I don't have it.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Tabuu is still able to do his Aerial Down B infinitely.

And a little bit less kb on Down Tilt. :]

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Neither do I, honestly... I took a look at Tabuu and Goku's PSAs and checked what was different. Damn that program is cryptic.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Means easy and quick to learn and use.

So, is there a way to make Tabuu use his Down B Aerial only once until he lands? Like, something like UpB, but not FallSpecial?

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
It's not done yet.

I'm gonna give him his own set of Final Smash animations/Subactions, allowing Beast Ganon to be completely bypassed and allow for a perfect Off Wave. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom