• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

REL38

Smash Lord
My laptop is crapping out on me n' I don't wanna respond using my phone, so I leave you with this:

Proof Bowser can move with those impenetratable scales

This more so relates to what Sam n' Pluvia are talkin' bout', but w/e

Edit:
It's like I'm on dial-up or something :/

Originally posted by Marthage's annoying manner in responding to posts
Like who? Pikmin are the only combatants that have that anatomical flaw, every other character follows one cellular system. Do not confuse extreme anthropomorphism with anatomical failure.

I more so meant on a broad term when it comes to a character's inner workings. How they survive and function.
For lack of a better term, I used anatomy when I should have used a phrase instead.

We should argue who would kick the other's arse
Not who has the necessary White Blood cell count or being too tall for blood to reach Ganon's brain.

You should when they're the only character subject to this and it becomes a flaw that sticks them with Kirby, Meta Knight, DDD and the like.

All of which were screwed just cuz they don't seem to follow the inner workings of the typical Earthlyorganism.
Being aliens leaves countless possibilities for how they have inner workings that can be dramatically different than your typical dog.

"If they don't gots this and this, they don't work"
As if an alien beings would really have lungs and kidneys like everything else here on Earth.

Oh, and I suppose muscular degeneration and the rest issue wasn't a case of extremism? Inner workings weren't questioned. How their style of living brought about how climbing mountains could potentially harm their muscles. Something intact to begin with.

I'm guessing it wasn't extremism whenever Jigglypuff, Kirby and MK were lol-phailed?Physically, perhaps
But internally, they should not have been.

I'm guessing it wasn't extremism that took away fire breath?The ability was brought up to question. Not the character.

I'm guessing it wasn't extremism that predominated round 4.5?No, it was Fanboyism Parade Week

I'm guessing it wasn't extremism that harried Mewtwo vs. SamusIf you were referring to the canon battles, those were terrible. Canon battles were merely to appease to the one's who wanted a kid creating huge explosions with his mind and other completely non-realistic traits.

I'm guessing it wasn't extremism for Diddy and Peach getting the most unorthodox items at their disposal. Inner workings weren't questioned.
Canon abilites checked out to realistically work.

I'm guessing it wasn't extremism that got Samus super buffed.I like how you ignore the context of "extremism" in my post . . . . referring to how stuff works with the statement above it.
Still being part of the previous statment and relating to it.

I'm guessing it wasn't extremism for people to pull the "monkey rage" card for DK.Out of context . . . . yet again . . . .

I'm guessing it wasn't extremism that Sam and I were forced by the anti-pika side to explain Pika's electricity down to a cellular level just to make it plausible.The ability was questioned.
No one argued that Pikachu isn't capable of functioning.
No one bought Pika could produce lethal amounts of electricity and smugged what you guys had to say in the end . . . until a plausible reasoning for how Pikachu could create electricity was brought about.
Not entirely sound, but plausible enough for Pikachu to actually use it.

Yet it is extremism for me to bring the pikmin down to an anatomical level.
<_<

As I said, I more so meant how a character works internally should be ignored.

Instead, we should bring about to question what abilities or actions they possess.

Ex. fire breathe, electrical based weaponry, flight

Nova9000

Smash Lord
@ Pluvia

What you are saying has no plausabiolity at all. Bowser survived a star because it was a game mechanic. In reality no organism could survive the sun and survive. They wouldn't be fighting on a star anyway, but on a neutral battleground on earth. So unless you somehow know of a plausable way for a 13ft turtle to kill a woman with an elecdtrolaser at her disposal, accept that Bowser is a goner in RL in this MU. He's not fail like some other characters, but he cannot deal with an electrolaser.
At least I managed to get the guy fire breath again...
@ REL

Laptop fail lol. But lol at the link.

@ MIB

Outta curiosity, what kind of guns do you have, and are they realistic? And when are we gonna save HOLOpaW?

@ JOE!
I think we're ready for 5.5 now....

UncleSam

Smash Master
I'm not going to pretend i know a lot about Samus but i can still answer that.

If she can electrocute him and fire another weapon at the same time, he's screwed. Though i'm pretty sure an electrolaser would sap her suits power rapidly. Also i'm sure that second weapon must break some of the laws of thermodynamics.
Like NOVA said, he's only gonna take 1 or 2 shots before he dies.
also a source of energy is easy; Nuclear Power Cells. They're like the answer to all of life's problems. Now obviously the power source is going to be heavily protected (it kinda needs to be, any idiot would think of doing that first) so don't ask questions on it (I know you're tempted JOE)
also using photons to cause desorption to body parts is against thermal dynamics? then how is it that it's used in experiments?

EDIT: that and I said "or" not "and"
huge difference. also She can fire one and change to the other.

EDIT2: JOE where are the Pikachu changes? huh? where?

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
@ Pluvia

What you are saying has no plausabiolity at all. Bowser survived a star because it was a game mechanic. In reality no organism could survive the sun and survive. They wouldn't be fighting on a star anyway, but on a neutral battleground on earth. So unless you somehow know of a plausable way for a 13ft turtle to kill a woman with an elecdtrolaser at her disposal, accept that Bowser is a goner in RL in this MU. He's not fail like some other characters, but he cannot deal with an electrolaser.
At least I managed to get the guy fire breath again...
I never said he could survive a star in reality, infact i stated the complete opposite atleast twice, i just made the assumption that people would be able to connect the fact that if he could withstand something like that in-game, he'd obviously have incredibly durable scales in reality. And before you reply with something that includes the word star, go back and read my other posts cause i really don't fancy repeating myself for a 3rd time.

I also pointed out that if she could use another one of her weapon while she's using her electrolaser, which i'm assuming is a laser that shoots electricity, he's screwed. But come to think of it isn't her power suit metal? How would she be able to use that weapon against him without electrocuting herself in the process?

Also stop trolling with the same old fail pictures that's been on the internet for years and actually contribute something worthwhile to the thread or bugger off. Seriously kid, it's not cool or big, stop trying.

Like NOVA said, he's only gonna take 1 or 2 shots before he dies.
also a source of energy is easy; Nuclear Power Cells. They're like the answer to all of life's problems. Now obviously the power source is going to be heavily protected (it kinda needs to be, any idiot would think of doing that first) so don't ask questions on it (I know you're tempted JOE)
also using photons to cause desorption to body parts is against thermal dynamics? then how is it that it's used in experiments?

EDIT: that and I said "or" not "and"
huge difference. also She can fire one and change to the other.

EDIT2: JOE where are the Pikachu changes? huh? where?
What would she do with the waste? How does she extract in and/or stop herself from being harmed by it? How much cells can that small power suit hold? Where and how is it healthily protectd on her?

Also what exactly would be desorped from Bowser? Where would all that energy go?

UncleSam

Smash Master
I never said he could survive a star in reality, infact i stated the complete opposite atleast twice, i just made the assumption that people would be able to connect the fact that if he could withstand something like that in-game, he'd obviously have incredibly durable scales in reality. And before you reply with something that includes the word star, go back and read my other posts cause i really don't fancy repeating myself for a 3rd time.
lol I've had to repeat myself a lot too.

I also pointed out that if she could use another one of her weapon while she's using her electrolaser, which i'm assuming is a laser that shoots electricity, he's screwed. But come to think of it isn't her power suit metal? How would she be able to use that weapon against him without electrocuting herself in the process?
whats funny is that if this statement were true, every electrically powered machine wouldn't work. also anybody using this weapon (because it's an actual weapon) would die, which is completely false. That and the suit is protected and insulated do you think somebody would make battle armor that isn't built properly?

Also stop trolling with the same old fail pictures that's been on the internet for years and actually contribute something worthwhile to the thread or bugger off. Seriously kid, it's not cool or big, stop trying.
the funny thing here is he's probably older than you, maybe you should just cool your jets. (INR, what a weird saying)

What would she do with the waste? How does she extract in and/or stop herself from being harmed by it? How much cells can that small power suit hold? Where and how is it healthily protectd on her?
oh where was that link?
there was this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CETI_Patterson_Power_Cell
which has no nuclear waste, and also gives off much more power than it uses via Cold Fusion.

Also what exactly would be desorped from Bowser? Where would all that energy go?
uhhh molecular structures:
you know like the compounds for keratin would be broken apart structurally weakening him for easy shots. and the excess energy is transformed into heat, that's what happens when energy is expanded.

Nova9000

Smash Lord

Ok now try to bear with me here; I'm gonna make this as easy as I can. And btw, I contribute plently, including the expression of fail when people try to justify their main where in reality they should probably do some homework on what their character can do. But I'll get to that. And just for you, I'll justify everything that I say.

First of all, scales are made of keratin in real life. Keratin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keratin ) is a material that is also found in your hair and nails. A different type, but bear with me. Now, according to Bowser Shrine (http://www.bowsershrine.com/bowserdescription.php), he has scales covering his entire body except his face, stomach, and feet. So this keratin is all over him. Keratin is strong, but not impenetrable by any means. Now what you're implying is that Bowser is this roughly because of the things that he has been able to endure. However, that stuff is all a game mechanic. No organism can survive the depths of fire that Bowser is always depicted of being submerged in, or any of the other harmful substances he's been seen in (acid, star, ect.) That was the point that US and I were trying to get across. Now turtles are known for not being very mobile, but have their defense as their shell. However, I don't think you know what an electrolaser is. So look at this: ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tJF3qBWyUk ), read this ( http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-an-electrolaser.htm ), and this ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolaser ). [Thx Xeph and US] Now this is just a handheld version mind you, the the version that Samus has in her power suit will be much more fatal. Bowser is expected to "speed" through this and kill Samus (btw putting Bowser and speed in the same sentence was a good lol, even though I understood what you meant) right? And his shell is also made of keratin as well, so his shell isn't that much better than his scales for that matter. Now any melee attack, I can see Bowser just shaking it off. But an electrolaser is the epitome of death, especially from Samus. So if you feel as though my opinion is wrong, then again I say:

@ Pluvia
So unless you somehow know of a plausable way for a 13ft turtle to kill a woman with an electrolaser at her disposal, accept that Bowser is a goner in RL in this MU.
Now as far as Bowser in this thread, he is not the deadliest brawler. He is one of the best, but not the best. Let me run this down to you:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7679932&postcount=266
This was Rd. 1 when he went against Charizard. Bowser won that MU. He was just better at everything than Charizard was.

In Rd. 2 he went against Olimar. He won that MU. Olimar has been the subject to a lot of nerfing and so Bowser didn't really have to try.

In Rd. 3 he fought Ganondorf. After a lot of lolololol..........ololols, Bowser won that MU. I still don't understand how, but w/e. Ganondorf was subjected to a loss in the revisions because the Bowser supporters didn't buy Ganon's concussive force tactic of winning.

In Rd. 4 he fought Zero Suit Samus. He won that MU. ZSS's gun wasn't lethal enough to take down Bowser. So Bowser won that match as well.

Now Samus is back with the power needed to take down Bowser and she has a very potent electrolaser at her disposal.
plus whatever US can think of
So with all that said, I leave the rebuttal to you. Just justify your points with things in RL rather than game mechanics.

Now I would end this with like 4 posters, but I took a chill from spamming pics.

UncleSam

Smash Master
In Rd. 3 he fought Ganondorf. After a lot of lolololol..........ololols, Bowser won that MU. I still don't understand how, but w/e. Ganondorf was subjected to a loss in the revisions because the Bowser supporters didn't buy Ganon's concussive force tactic of winning.

I still think this was wrong.
"rofl Bowser can take off his shell now"
bullcrap.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Right i'll just sumarise your 2 posts rather than seperately quoting it, it's faster this way:

First off the Patterson Power Cell is highly debatable whether or not it works. The reason why i'm not hammering on about the power source that much though is because i'm sure antimatter balanced in a magnetic field would sufice. Also i want to see a link to this magical ray gun that can break down solid matter.

I clarified the star thing in my last post, i've been talking about him in reality since my 3rd post. Arguably my first, in hindsight i should've clarrified better and not made assumptions about people.

I would watch the link but i'm on my phone, i read the other 2 though. Basically the electrolaser is what i assumed it was.

Right i'm assuming Samus would fire it out of her arm canon, and using my knowledge of the other real life electric based weapons, that means part of her gun would have to be insulated internally somehow (her guns metal on the outside so it'd have to be internally), presumably plastic. That's all well and good but how could plastic withstand her more powerful energy weapons?

UncleSam

Smash Master
So far we can only work out the electrolaser as a beam she would be able to actually use since it corresponds to the Wave beam (or shock coil) pretty decently.
Also the beam itself (light/PSD) is a theory so far but the actual process is real
http://www.uksaf.org/tech/psd.html

EDIT: it's only debated because the creator refuses to say anything about it.

http://multilevelplanesofinfinity.com/new_tech/techbull/bull905.htm this should clear up anything about it not working.
it's output is 4700 times the input. and that was a small cell.
hooray for cold fusion?

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
This is much better, we're having a normal debate now.

Nova, I should've added this in my other post but i forgot about it, Bowser may be able to sprint fast like crocodiles if he drops to all fours and keeps his body raised. Yeah he has a shell like a turtle but that's where the similarities stop. Turtles have no need to move fast, and Bowser has intelligence on his. Yeah he's bipedal but his arms are about the same length as his legs.

UncleSam: So far anything with ''fusion" in its name is fiction. Fission is real, but at the moment fusion is not. And anything that claims to be creating more output energy than input is just pure nonsense. And they claim it was supposed to revolutionise the world yet it's almost unheard of today, even though that link was written before 1996.

So far the only advantages Samus has over Bowser relies on a theory and science fiction.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Naturally. But not yet by human standards. If we can't do it yet Samus can't, otherwise she could just Deus Ex Machinma every battle.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Well . . . . as of the moment, JOE (who made the thread and pounds the gavel here) is loosely allowing the usage of space-age technology.

Such as lethal handheld lasers.
when did he re-allow lasers?
w/e IDK
plus this passage of tech is also because their stories take place hundreds of years in the future, and looking at the speed of our technological advancements it doesn't seem implausible that we already have the knowledge, all we have to do is be able to replicate it.

*cough*nuclear fusion*cough*

REL38

Smash Lord
when did he re-allow lasers?
w/e IDK
plus this passage of tech is also because their stories take place hundreds of years in the future, and looking at the speed of our technological advancements it doesn't seem implausible that we already have the knowledge, all we have to do is be able to replicate it.

*cough*nuclear fusion*cough*
When most of the StarFox Assault weapons were shown to be energy based.
Like plasma or w/e

JOE didn't want them to die so he gave them their Brawl weapons and allowed full usage of these weapons.
As well as for Falcon.

Anyways, the advanced technology should technically make sense.
But it wasn't so accepted a while back, so idunno

It's like a loop
:dizzy:

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Yeah it could be plausable in the future, but a whole load of things could be plausable then. Mario's power-ups could be for all we know.

It seems rather unfair that 4 or 5 characters get an advantage over everyone else cause something they can do is considered 'plausable in the future'.

JOE!

Smash Hero
mario's powerups: no.

they are power-ups that are simply magical mushrooms and stuff...

Space Animals/etc have futuristic weapons that i am allowing due to the whole futuristic clause:

"if it could exist, future could explain how they have it if we dont *now*"

Nova9000

Smash Lord
@ Pluvia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb1dHx1mfGw @ 4:45

This is what Bowser has to contend with. If Bowser could dodge the blasts, then he has a chance. Also if you look at the Bowser Shrine link he's 60% turtle. That shell is going to hinder his agility. Moving on all quads will improve his speed and even his 13ft stature gives him an impressive stride. He's fast for someone his size yes, but against the wave beam his speed won't cut it.

And Samus has a futuristic weapon, which JOE! is allowing. It may not be fair but life isn't fair. The spacies, Samus, and Falcon all have futuristic weapons. However, Samus's weapon can be explained while the others have fatal lasers (which isn't real yet).

@ Mathis
Read the OP please. And no.

UncleSam

Smash Master
I also think you might have kinda MISSED THE POINT OF THE VIDEO
we can already replicate and conduct nuclear fusion.
Is it that hard to understand that it's already here?
also cold fusion does the exact same process except with water as it provides not only air but also provides 1 of the 2 hydrogen isotopes needed for the process.
the other isotope can be obtained by adding a neutron to lithium (if you actually paid attention to the vid) and obtaining helium and the other hydrogen isotope.
this is essentially how the battery gets power. Fusion processes are much more controlled then fission, it's just simply a better source of power.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I also think you might have kinda MISSED THE POINT OF THE VIDEO
I would watch the link but i'm on my phone, i read the other 2 though. Basically the electrolaser is what i assumed it was.
we can already replicate and conduct nuclear fusion.
Is it that hard to understand that it's already here?
also cold fusion does the exact same process except with water as it provides not only air but also provides 1 of the 2 hydrogen isotopes needed for the process.
the other isotope can be obtained by adding a neutron to lithium (if you actually paid attention to the vid) and obtaining helium and the other hydrogen isotope.
this is essentially how the battery gets power. Fusion processes are much more controlled then fission, it's just simply a better source of power.
Fusion is already there naturally, though we can't replicate it right now, only fission. The Patterson Power Cell is not proof.

@ Pluvia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb1dHx1mfGw @ 4:45

This is what Bowser has to contend with. If Bowser could dodge the blasts, then he has a chance. Also if you look at the Bowser Shrine link he's 60% turtle. That shell is going to hinder his agility. Moving on all quads will improve his speed and even his 13ft stature gives him an impressive stride. He's fast for someone his size yes, but against the wave beam his speed won't cut it.

And Samus has a futuristic weapon, which JOE! is allowing. It may not be fair but life isn't fair. The spacies, Samus, and Falcon all have futuristic weapons. However, Samus's weapon can be explained while the others have fatal lasers (which isn't real yet).
You're right about his speed not cutting it against the weapon. But I watched the vid, it's not possible for her to shoot the laser like that unless she has reactions faster than the speed of light. The laser would look and act like one long continuius stream. The only way she'd be able to use this weapon is if her arm canon was insulated internally by, presumably, plastic, which would mean her gun wouldn't be able to handle her more powerful energy weapons

UncleSam

Smash Master
Fusion is already there naturally, though we can't replicate it right now, only fission. The Patterson Power Cell is not proof.
And this is the reason you should watch the video, because we can, but apparently you can't so it's impossible to get my point across.

EDIT: are you always on your phone?
EDIT 2:other sources of power are/could be:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak <- still using fusion because it can be manipulated and controlled, but it seems you can't come to accept that fact
... looking for more.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Pluvia, you are taking game mechanics way too seriously here...

when we bring up link, are you going to mention he can take multiple stab wounds through his chainmail because he can do soin-game?

Are you going to insist that Luigi can avoid attacks by leaping 6 feet in the air?

etc, etc...

we do look at things they do in games, but we bring those traits into reality for better (samus, Bowser, Link) or worse (Sonic, Olimar, Jiggz). Even if we allowed bowser the super-durable scales, what is stopping the electrical part of Samus' electrolaser from going into him? In real life it would be much faster and do alot more damage.

As for hand-lasers, is it really that bad compared to guns? Sure, they go pew-pew and leave a hole, but bullets go inside you then detonate, shredding organs and making you stop dead in your tracks in most cases.

UncleSam

Smash Master
you're also taking into account that Samus has more then 1 weapon, at this point no, later on, probably.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Pluvia, you are taking game mechanics way too seriously here...

when we bring up link, are you going to mention he can take multiple stab wounds through his chainmail because he can do soin-game?

Are you going to insist that Luigi can avoid attacks by leaping 6 feet in the air?

etc, etc...

we do look at things they do in games, but we bring those traits into reality for better (samus, Bowser, Link) or worse (Sonic, Olimar, Jiggz). Even if we allowed bowser the super-durable scales, what is stopping the electrical part of Samus' electrolaser from going into him? In real life it would be much faster and do alot more damage.

As for hand-lasers, is it really that bad compared to guns? Sure, they go pew-pew and leave a hole, but bullets go inside you then detonate, shredding organs and making you stop dead in your tracks in most cases.
Actually I'm stating the complete opposite, I've been using real life mechanics this entire time. Link wouldn't be able to survive multiple stab wounds, Luigi wouldn't be able to jump high.

What I'm asking is how she can defend herself against her own electrical weapon when she uses it. Like real life electrical weapons.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
And this is the reason you should watch the video, because we can, but apparently you can't so it's impossible to get my point across.

EDIT: are you always on your phone?
EDIT 2:other sources of power are/could be:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak <- still using fusion because it can be manipulated and controlled, but it seems you can't come to accept that fact
... looking for more.
Double post but still:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_power#Current_status

Basically what I've been saying from the start. We can't replicate fusion right now, only fission. If we can't replicate it Samus can't use it. Otherwise she could just Deux Ex Machinma every battle with 'future stuff'.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Actually I'm stating the complete opposite, I've been using real life mechanics this entire time. Link wouldn't be able to survive multiple stab wounds, Luigi wouldn't be able to jump high.

What I'm asking is how she can defend herself against her own electrical weapon when she uses it. Like real life electrical weapons.
you took the fact that bowser could survive falling into a star in a videogame and saying his scales are impenetrable.
What materials in life can survive a star?
It's like saying we took a Hero From Heroic Age and applying it to real life saying it can enter a black hole and escape without a scratch.

also, the electrolaser uses an LIPC so the shock doesn't end up all over her suit, just at the two diodes (her canon, and her target)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolaser
the layers could be: a layer of metal, then an insulator, another metal layer, the canons innards, the outside of the canon.

EDIT: again if you could see my video you'd understand a bit better. we could be doing this all day.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
To key off US, plastic wouldn't really be an insulator for her suit, especially since it was made from the Chozo. I know you cannot see the vids so this is what the wave beam is.
http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Wave_Beam
The version we're referring to is of Prime.
And I have a question that Xeph asked me which made sense.
How much reflex do you need to dodge a moving train?

Get out of the way

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I never said falling into a star would mean he would have impenatrable scales in real, i said he would have as strong as universally possible in real.

So it would be metal, insulator and metal again. Just like i was saying.

The only way this would work though is if she has no other weapons. Her other energy weapons would melt the insulator thanks to convenction.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
I never said falling into a star would mean he would have impenatrable scales in real, i said he would have as strong as universally possible in real.

The only way this would work though is if she has no other weapons. Her other energy weapons would melt the insulator thanks to convenction.
Would it not make sense to have a coolant running in her suit? When a shot is fired coolant is released. Besides, she has to remain in that suit so it would have to have some kind of venting or coolant system just for homeostatic measures.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Ah good point, I never thought of that. Though with her jetpack thing, a coolant system and a power source all in this big heavy metal suit, her mobility would be greatly reduced. And with metal and an insulator and a power source for her weapons, her arm would be quite heavy. I would even go as far to say that her movement would be so restricted she'd only be able to defend herself against Bowser at long/medium-long range.

Her frail body wouldn't be able to move the suit fast enough to escape from him if he got close to her.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
You do realize you can find all of those in a fighter plane right lol? But yes I agree, she would lack the mobility of many of the other fighters due to her suit. But the suit provides armor for her so she takes the good with the bad. Her arm being heavy is one thing, but when she has the support of her suit she wouldn't have to do too much outside of aim. I can see her arm tiring out though due to the use of it. And in short range it wouldn't really be a toss up. The wave fires at a fraction of a second. Bowser would be fried in the matter of time it takes to blink. And due to his size, aim wouldn't be much of an issue.

UncleSam

Smash Master

You're right about his speed not cutting it against the weapon. But I watched the vid, it's not possible for her to shoot the laser like that unless she has reactions faster than the speed of light. The laser would look and act like one long continuius stream. The only way she'd be able to use this weapon is if her arm canon was insulated internally by, presumably, plastic, which would mean her gun wouldn't be able to handle her more powerful energy weapons
ええ? 私は 見えない
I don't see that.
anyway about the suit

fix'd dat fer ya

anywho, bac from work, any new ground here?
Cumbersome my ***, Power suits support and move themselves. You have to do absolutely no work to move them besides using the controls.

Power suit's machinery covers and moves your whole body. Legs included.

And suits are also strong enough to lift missiles with absolutely no problems.

The host in the following video described its functions very well: "From enough grace to gently play ball, to enough super-power to load a missile on an aircraft".

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2007/11/video-fix-super/

Now add a futuristic power suit and you get awesome. And if that is not enough, take away the missiles. Those suck anyway, and the laser is more than enough to kill everything that moves.
And the agreed outcome is Samus=Fox>Falco>Wolf.

Samus and Fox have a 500-500 chance of killing each other, and the one who survives proceeds to **** the opposition.

Falco goes third because he can still get situational kills if he outthinks his opponent. And he is better than Wolf.

Wolf has the most innacurate weapon of all so, in the end, he only has claws to defend himself and the occasional "lucky missile falling in the opponent's head" kill.

Yeah, 4chan has field days with the animations sometimes.

If you finish, you should go on and watch Zeta Gundam.

You getting SRW Neo?
Maybe so, maybe not. Not sure. The series included don't really attract me that much. I am only looking forward to New Getter Robo and G Gundam. But still...whole new gameplay.
I posted this like 5 pages ago, if you have questions ask paya.

JOE!

Smash Hero
well, he could sit on her.

also, for anyone wondering Samus's suit is allowed tow ork, just as many worse things have been let slip by :p

(if you want reasoning, fusion works)

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Sitting on her ≠ Falling due to electrolaser.

This is really the same as Snake. Bowser is really good, but not aainst an electrolaser. Either way this MU is really over and we should move on to whatever is next.

Top Bottom