• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Supermik884

Smash Rookie
Well, Ray have more destructive weapon that could take down M.Sonic,
like gatling gun, missile laucher and the water jet cutter, but M.Sonic has one ability that I think would give him the upper hand, and it's the ability to use the chaos control, kind of usefull, plus with his ability to fly (and pretty high), he can make surprise attack.

With the chaos control, I think that M.Sonic can win.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
RAY would need to be very close to Overlord and the water will have to be very narrow and might need some strong materials inserted in order for the cutter to work property, me thinks. Still this is definitely possible. Despite technology not this advanced yet, RAY can be functional in terms of speed and weapons in the next few decades.

Overload can't work move well though so IRL this would be best made for the sea on a ship that can support that weight. This doesn't bode well for it because of RAY's adaptivity to water...

Really, Overload is rubble.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Why does JOE take so long to update matches?

Metal Gear Ray has this
Normally I kill time doing Snake Uair pushups. Until JOE returns you should try :bee:.

Well, Ray have more destructive weapon that could take down M.Sonic,
like gatling gun, missile laucher and the water jet cutter, but M.Sonic has one ability that I think would give him the upper hand, and it's the ability to use the chaos control, kind of usefull, plus with his ability to fly (and pretty high), he can make surprise attack.

With the chaos control, I think that M.Sonic can win.
Yea....I don't know how chaos control would work in reality, but if you can explain how, then you earn a win. Until then, we're just going to assume it doesn't work and that RAY has this win.

RAY would need to be very close to Overlord and the water will have to be very narrow and might need some strong materials inserted in order for the cutter to work property, me thinks. Still this is definitely possible. Despite technology not this advanced yet, RAY can be functional in terms of speed and weapons in the next few decades.

Overload can't work move well though so IRL this would be best made for the sea on a ship that can support that weight. This doesn't bode well for it because of RAY's adaptivity to water...

You understand this ;).

Supermik884

Smash Rookie
Yea....I don't know how chaos control would work in reality, but if you can explain how, then you earn a win. Until then, we're just going to assume it doesn't work and that RAY has this win.

M.Sonic can control time and space using the chaos control. In the game he freeze time and space during a limited time.

Like you said, RAY would have to be close to M.Sonic, at least Ray can fly, it would be hard to be close, at least he can jump really high. But M.Sonic would have a hard time trying to strike Ray because of his average speed.

So I think it would be like this : M.sonic beat Ray with chaos control.
Ray beat M.Sonic if the chaos control is not use.

Sieguest

Smash Master
M.Sonic can control time and space using the chaos control. In the game he freeze time and space during a limited time.
We know what it is and what it does, but it's how in a real life situation would this work?

I could possibly think of a way of trying to explain how Chaos Control might be plausible in real life. But I'm too busy at the moment.

Like you said, RAY would have to be close to M.Sonic, at least Ray can fly, it would be hard to be close, at least he can jump really high. But M.Sonic would have a hard time trying to strike Ray because of his average speed.

How does Ray fly? And I don't think RAY really has to be close to Metal Sonic. I believe the maximum effective range of the hydro cannon would be large.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
ShadoKupo covered it basically. We know what it does in game but making it exist in reality is the catch. Therefore, as you said:

By the way welcome to The Deadlist Brawler. :)

I could possibly think of a way of trying to explain how Chaos Control might be plausible in real life. But I'm too busy at the moment.
I actually would like to see you try this. :lick:

JOE!

Smash Hero

VEHICLES!

Robotnik sprts his Egg-Walker from Sonic Adventure 2 battle

Wily has his Wily-saucer + weapons until I find exactly what mechs he uses

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
My vote goes to Wily, i think he's gone more angles to go from seeing as his bots have a more varied range of abilities, plus he built megaman's suit...thing which has adaptability.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Wily's UFO/Capsule can fly to an extent, shoots projectiles in every direction/drops bombs, and has at least some protection on top of it. Depending on which game it's based off of, or if it combines all of them.

Eggman has no protection on the top and uses a boxing glove for an attack. But then again his comes with rocket launchers, a cannon/bazooka, homing charges/lock-on capabilities, jets for boosted mobility, and the big lazer. Dunno which would or wouldn't work irl. The jets would probably be used for getting off the ground in the first place as opposed to letting it hover.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
I was planking until you got definite weapons for Wily. If you go with what IsmaR suggested, then I can make a claim.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Ya gonna have to go with Wily on this one if it had been the robotnik from the ol classic SatAM sonic series then it wouldn't have been such an easy decision but the current robotnik no chance.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Working on a tl;dr list of the abilities of the capsule for those(including myself) too lazy to keep checking the link in my last post.

MM:
4 - Shoot an electric ball.
5 - Shoot 4 laser balls.
6 - See above.
7 - Shoot 4 energy balls...though this time he shoots elemental(fire/ice/lightning), and has a "cloak" rather than just fading out of sight.
8 - Nothing new.
&Bass - Along with the above listed balls of death, drops bombs.
9 - Nothing new...
10 - Shoots homing projectiles, bigger projectiles, and it has a clone.
IV - Drops bombs and bouncy balls.
Wily Wars - Drops bombs...
The Power Battle - Creates a copy of itself. And that's...it.
2: The Power Battle - Replace the above with teleporting.

So in a nutshell, it has bombs, laser/balls, and stealth mode if it's plausible/future tech clause covers it. Maybe homing projectiles and bouncy balls(as lol as Eggman trying to win with his boxing glove), not too sure on cloning/duplicating itself or teleporting, I leave that up to whoever will interpret/explain it. Not really sure who to lean towards at this point, least not until usable weapons are defined.

UncleSam

Smash Master
So in a nutshell, it has bombs, laser/balls, and stealth mode if it's plausible/future tech clause covers it. Maybe homing projectiles and bouncy balls(as lol as Eggman trying to win with his boxing glove), not too sure on cloning/duplicating itself or teleporting, I leave that up to whoever will interpret/explain it. Not really sure who to lean towards at this point, least not until usable weapons are defined.
Actually a few years ago a material was invented that redirects light making the user invisible, well he's still there it's just the light is refracted around the user hiding him from sight.
http://www.livescience.com/technology/080810-cloaking-device.html
this article was 2 years ago so they've most likely finished it by now.

EDIT: legit cloning isn't what you think it is, you actually have to grow the clone, so a machine doing it is out of the question, teleporting... it's like... breaking up the molecular structure of the object at point A, moving it to point B at a speed greater than or equal too the speed of light then re-structuring it.
you can decide if that's legit enough for future clause.

Sieguest

Smash Master
I actually would like to see you try this. :lick:
I'll get to it sometime later. After my initial laziness passed I got really busy and now school has started.

But- to lead you in the right direction:

E=mc²
The dual nature of matter
Quantum fluctuations.

Eh, after I finish my current event, if I have time before I hit the bed I'll post my thoughts on Eggman vs. Willy. x.x Hopefully a period of family visitation won't stop me this time.

Lol, Sam should start posting his links in a different color. x.x

Nova9000

Smash Lord

Sounds good to me. I'm in favor of Wily then.

Actually a few years ago a material was invented that redirects light making the user invisible, well he's still there it's just the light is refracted around the user hiding him from sight.
http://www.livescience.com/technology/080810-cloaking-device.html
this article was 2 years ago so they've most likely finished it by now.
If this is true, then you think they have finished with it by now and not implemented it yet? Just askin a question...

Crash is cooler, therefore I win :chuckle:

I'll get to it sometime later. After my initial laziness passed I got really busy and now school has started.

But- to lead you in the right direction:

E=mc²
The dual nature of matter
Quantum fluctuations.

Eh, after I finish my current event, if I have time before I hit the bed I'll post my thoughts on Eggman vs. Willy. x.x Hopefully a period of family visitation won't stop me this time.
Lol. I still have a hard time believeing this, but knock yourself out.

Lol, Sam should start posting his links in a different color. x.x
He knew what he was doing when he underlined and turned everything silver...

UncleSam

Smash Master
If this is true, then you think they have finished with it by now and not implemented it yet? Just askin a question...
why should they when it costs an extremely large amount of money with next to no uses?
do all cops have http://www.bodyarmornews.com/img/military-body-armor-interceptor.jpg ?
no, why? it costs too much and won't be used very often.
I know you could say like "oh, espionage!"
but really, with the internet, the FBI and CIA don't have to really move much, and if they do, there are plenty of ways of fooling other governments.

you cannot stop time, you can move really ****ing fast tho to kinda emulate it
when you enter a black hole, time stops for the person who entered it but not the person outside of the event horizon.
If Chaos Control were to release the force of a supernova against the space-time continuum he could rip it creating a black hole stopping everything inside it, but there'd be no way to control it, he'd just kill everything, including himself, and whatever he was fighting against, and whatever planet he was on, and any neighboring planets, ect.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
why should they when it costs an extremely large amount of money with next to no uses?
do all cops have http://www.bodyarmornews.com/img/military-body-armor-interceptor.jpg ?
no, why? it costs too much and won't be used very often.
I know you could say like "oh, espionage!"
but really, with the internet, the FBI and CIA don't have to really move much, and if they do, there are plenty of ways of fooling other governments.
While that is true, Uncle Sam [:p] spends money on war and anything that can help promote it. I'm sure this would be implemented overseas by now if it were ready. But regardless, Wily > Eggman, so unless someone says otherwise, we can move on.

Sieguest

Smash Master
exactly, which is why for practical purposes you cant stop time
You forget that Chaos Control doesn't just center around stopping time, but also distorting space.

I'm looking more at the space part of it.

\on lunch break from school

Edit: Also, since space and time are linked (spacetime) I could take a leap and say that if distortion of space can occur then so would time. I must head back to school now.

UncleSam

Smash Master
While that is true, Uncle Sam [:p] spends money on war and anything that can help promote it.
British ppl made it.
You forget that Chaos Control doesn't just center around stopping time, but also distorting space.

I'm looking more at the space part of it.

\on lunch break from school

Edit: Also, since space and time are linked (spacetime) I could take a leap and say that if distortion of space can occur then so would time. I must head back to school now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
can conker hold a shotgun...I understand the anthrmorphic rule, but he would still be extremely little....

JOE!

Smash Hero
thanks for putting your first post here....but this has no excuse

back in S1 this could be argued as the Title of the match-up wasnt *that* noticable, but to post this you MUST have seen the OP and the giant picture of this week's combatants...

Top Bottom