• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
depending on how my semester is looking schoolwork wise i can try and make a fancy video, i got some new video editing stuff for Christmas that i'm just DYING to use n_n

HAT

Smash Ace
Actually, after meeting up with CunningKitsune and some other players in college, I've became alittle more active as far as tournies go.
Fact: I'm better than almost all of the 15th ranked players in NJ (if anyone of you ranked players read this, you can money match me if you want). Given the fact I live in the Midwest for college, I don't go to NJ tourneys, so I can't be ranked ///johnz
*Not trying to sound amazing or anything since NJ isn't that great at Melee lol.*

But yeah, I'll take on that MM (for $10).
okay. me too, MM for $6.357 dollars. let's gos.

note- we should make a new topic discussing the intro music for m2k.

Tink

Smash Hero
hugs is correct. it should be the pokemon song <_<.......i was going to make a combo video to it for m2k.

HAT

Smash Ace
i think this question goes out to TA and anyone else.

Is there anyone who can do stuff like commentary and recording vids?

Since this will be the last big melee tourney, we should get setups like at FC3 with BACH or the high tech setups like at MLG's

It would be up to TA if you got paid or not but i think this kinda stuff should be at pound

Commentary, recorded vids, split screens, intro music. I think this stuff is appropriate for a tourney this size

So anyone out there volunteer for this? Or TA or guys know anybody from around the area?
we plan on doing recorded vids and split screens. We can do intro music as well with the projector screen connected to a laptop. =)

As far as the hotel goes ill post the ifnormation when i get home, i contacted the director today and everything is set.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
id like to make a video of pound 3 when its over. il bring a camcorder and get a bunch of footage, and id also like it if ppl give me all the footage they get. i love working on big video projects, and this is a good opportunity for one.

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
Alright everyone, housing for 5 people from MI needed.

Anther- top 3 at numerous monthly and biweekly tourneys, plays Pika.
Shaeden - Also top 3 at numerous monthly and biweekly tournaments, 13th at CoK II (IIRC)
Lain - top 5 at various monthly and biweekly tournaments, has blue-green hair and is excellent at johning.
Jermesque - Ties for last place every time =[. Has a car =]
Dekubobo - Ties for last place every time =[. Has a car =]

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Alright everyone, housing for 5 people from MI needed.

Anther- top 3 at numerous monthly and biweekly tourneys, plays Pika.
Shaeden - Also top 3 at numerous monthly and biweekly tournaments, 13th at CoK II (IIRC)
Lain - top 5 at various monthly and biweekly tournaments, has blue-green hair and is excellent at johning.
Jermesque - Ties for last place every time =[. Has a car =]
Dekubobo - Ties for last place every time =[. Has a car =]
"Top *insert low number* at "monthy and biweekly tourneys"...lol"

Maybe I should start using that to make myself look really good ^_^

I don't think you need to mention all of that Jermesque haha.
Btw, I'm assuming those monthlies/biweeklies are at University of Michigan? You guys should come down to Purdue. Or at least head down to Tink's tourney.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
IMPORTANT HOTEL INFO

Name: Quality Inn Baltimore
Address: 1401 Bloomfield Avenue, Baltimore, MD
Phone: 1-410-646-1700

Mention the Super Smash Brothers Melee tournament to get the discount rate of $68 per night (before tax)

CHECKIN: If you give them a credit card number, you can check in at any point when you arrive on friday night. If you say you are going to pay with cash, you have to be there by 6 PM friday, or the room will be un-reserved.

HAT

Smash Ace
I wrote a big story about the history of Kaiser as the son of Zeus and some *****. It was pretty stupid.

Jermesque- I'm glad that you guys need housing. Also, congratulations at taking the initiative to message those who are capable of housing you all (me). And finally, congratulations at .. still not having a place to stay for pound 3.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
in case u guys havent noticed, hat is an *******.
good **** miniplank *******.

i suggest if you want housing, you suggest it in a creative way. At least, that's why id house in his situation, rather than going housemekthx

Eggm

Smash Hero
Actually, after meeting up with CunningKitsune and some other players in college, I've became alittle more active as far as tournies go.
Fact: I'm better than almost all of the 15 ranked players in NJ (if anyone of you ranked players read this, you can money match me if you want). Given the fact I live in the Midwest for college, I don't go to NJ tourneys, so I can't be ranked ///johnz
*Not trying to sound amazing or anything since NJ isn't that great at Melee lol.*

# 2 would ike to get in on the 10$ mm please. :)

Drephen

Smash Master
i think this question goes out to TA and anyone else.

Is there anyone who can do stuff like commentary and recording vids?

Since this will be the last big melee tourney, we should get setups like at FC3 with BACH or the high tech setups like at MLG's

It would be up to TA if you got paid or not but i think this kinda stuff should be at pound

Commentary, recorded vids, split screens, intro music. I think this stuff is appropriate for a tourney this size

So anyone out there volunteer for this? Or TA or guys know anybody from around the area?
stay on task people

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Fact: I'm better than almost all of the 15 ranked players in NJ (if anyone of you ranked players read this, you can money match me if you want). Given the fact I live in the Midwest for college, I don't go to NJ tourneys, so I can't be ranked ///johnz

im unranked in NJ and MD. i'll take that mm

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
each region should pick their captain and let me know who they choose by a week from today, if the region doesnt by then, ill ask someone who they chose, and if nobody knows ill assign someone to choose their regional crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom