• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggz

Smash Hero
kiwii, you can stay in our hotel room if you want or if you cant find anywhere else

>_>

also can i join korean crew? i knew a korean once..

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO at all the guys throwing room openings at kiwii ...

but anyway pound is gonna b too good ... i can't ****ing wait

xyt

Smash Lord
It'd be pretty racist and boring.
oh come now mister Cort. you and i both know racism is not boring ^-')

kiwii, you can stay in our hotel room if you want or if you cant find anywhere else

>_>

also can i join korean crew? i knew a korean once..
um... i dont... really know how the rules work? @_@)... maybe?...

ehrm... well.. doesnt seem likely that KDJ will show..
and honestly speaking i was only joking about the Korea crew...
i just wanted ppl to bug kdj to come XD haha

but to my surprise @_@)... kiwii and tec0 are up for it..
and i think it'll be a ton of fun so i'm definitely up for it too haha

hmm.. so if any koreans/half koreans wut not...
if you guys are up for a KOREA crew.. (since you pay the same money anyways..)
start talking of PM-ing please : D! (aho? chinesahh? cactuar? cwjalex? doll? kirbstir? doyoung?)

I apologize to everyone who didnt like me spamming ..
very sorry...

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Ok the Korea thing is a pretty cool idea put this thread is about Pound 3 as in the tournament >_<.

I think we should stop spamming about it its pretty useless to talk about it here.

I'm up to be in it but if its gonna happen just IM me or make a thread somewhere.

xyt

Smash Lord
on a side note...

to plank or anyone else running the tournament-

is it actually possible to have a Korea crew enter the actual tournament for crews?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I have a friend from Korea who's smash name is Maus (Mecatomato on SWF).
When in Korea, he's the best in the country. He's 100% Korean and wants to come to Pound with me, so yeah, consider him.
It's okay, CunningKitsune has taught him well.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
unless ur gonna bring 10 smashers who live in korea, then no, there will be no korean crew now stfu

g-regulate

Smash Hero
xyt, anything youve ever said in this thread you couldve done without, honestly guys lets talk about melee and stfu about stupid stuff. i know some of you guys live on smashboards but just post somewhere else if its not *pound3* related

xyt

Smash Lord
i've already apologized in regards to that so please, if you're willing to drop it, i am too.

besides, as far as smash or pound 3 related discussions go, i don't see anyone getting flamed for talking about strip clubs or offering kiwii a place to stay.
(This is not an attack on you guys)
so please, cut me some slack.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
besides, as far as smash or pound 3 related discussions go, i don't see anyone getting flamed for talking about strip clubs or offering kiwii a place to stay.
actually, those posts, as well as others, are the reason im telling everyone to stop spamming. its directed at everyone. sorry to single you out, i simply couldnt resist acting upon the irony of your post.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Hat, would your housing include a ride to your house from the tourney/to the tourney from your house, or do we have to find a ride ourselves?

Cuz if we end up needing rides, I'd like to get your home address (PM would be fine) so I could mapquest the directions now.

chaddd

Smash Lord
HYPE HYPE HYPE

Man. If you're not psyched about this tournament, then you should already be killing yourself because it's quite obvious you can't get excited about anything at all ever and life will forever be one pointless drag.

I'm soooooooooo psyched.

Tournament! Woo!

OR

Suicide! Woo!

IT'S YOUR CHOICE.

EDIT: If someone takes this seriously and kills themselves then man will my face be red.:embarrass

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Hat, would your housing include a ride to your house from the tourney/to the tourney from your house, or do we have to find a ride ourselves?

Cuz if we end up needing rides, I'd like to get your home address (PM would be fine) so I could mapquest the directions now.
worst case scenario, the venue is walking distance from hats house.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Um yeah, since nobody is giving me a ride, is there a train station nearby? I can get to the DC metro pretty easily so if somebody could give a route from there that'd be sweet. I guess I could also take a bus. Whichever is cheaper and more hassle-free.

I don't really know that much about Baltimore, besides the fact that MLK is a major street there (I'm talking directions-wise).

chaddd

Smash Lord
HOUSING?

Yeah, it's late-ish, but my guess is playing some smash with some folks will be a lot better than spending around 200 dollars on a hotel. If not I'll just go for the hotel.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the rates i got are $68 a night for 2x double beds per room, i encourage as many ppl to do this as possible, and it can be like a huge smashfest :p was too fun at vls

chaddd

Smash Lord
the rates i got are $68 a night for 2x double beds per room, i encourage as many ppl to do this as possible, and it can be like a huge smashfest :p was too fun at vls
That's what I think I'm going to have to do. VLS cost me a lot of money. :(

But that's why I need to win money at this one.

-HINT HINT PLANK-

:laugh:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
va beach is about 5 hours south of us, and i dont think that theres a way of public transit down there. there may be a bus, -_-

S0FT

Smash Ace
OK SO I BOUGHT A VISA GIFT CARD AND.........................

it wont work!!

On the website it says that it cant register that card and to use a different one.

BUT......

I put my $65 Dollars on that one.

SO....

I have to have this problem fixed before the price goes up to $70.

BECAUSE.....

I can not add more money to the gift card.

SO.....

What do I do?

P.S. .........

I PMed you twice so that is why I am posting here.

SOMEBODY.....

Help me please??

Fonz

Smash Ace
What is the exact message it is giving you? Does it give you a reason why the visa gift card is no good? I've purchased things online with them before, never had issues.

HAT

Smash Ace
yeah, just to clear this up...

i am definitely walking distance from the venue

if you're too fat to be okay with the walk, you can stay at my house and not go to pound 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom