• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Yo Alukard, I been trying to get in contact with you for mad long. We're definitely still up to team for this tournamenteezy cuz, lol.

HAT

Smash Ace
Yo Hylian, $5 money match? I'll suck your *****, too.

Chillin, $5 I-can-take-at-least-two-stock-off-your-fox-with-marth MM?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... yeah this tournament's going to be the ****.

D20

Smash Lord
I'm going to go ahead and reserve a hotel room for Pittsburgh tomorrow... unless any locals want to house 6 people on Saturday night only. We're super fun and would buy you M&Ms or something. Drop me a PM if you are awesome.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Will pools be released in the next couple of days? Just wondering, but you can take your time Plank; I know you've been working really hard to get this stuff together xP.

Alukard

Smash Hero
hey plank ... me and dj nintendo are teaming can u fix that for us?? ... thanks a bunch

Frozen

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'd have to say that despite all the problems, pound 3 would not be happening without plank.

Therefore, I suggest we buy a cooler and fill it with ice and gatorade, and on the last day pour it all over plank
I'm going to ****ing make this happen.

*Obligatory **** Cort*

Alukard

Smash Hero
he is also the best mario in the world ... along with his GODLY BOWSER ... so ya better be scared =)

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Plank, still any spots open in the TA hotel room? Me and two Floridians need a place to stay, and we're down for chilling with some TA.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Sigh, I've been avoiding SWF due to the lag and come to find out registration is closed... >_< If there is any way of making my way to the roster I'm dying to hear it. Whether I can get in or not I'll bring a setup or two if I can. I couldn't forgive myself if I missed this.

EDIT: Nevermind that. Actually I'm most interested in where I can find a Teams Roster. Didn't see anything like that in the first post on or TA's site.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I was thinking, Would it be at all possible to let people register on site and just have all "extra" (not pre-registered) participants be placed into brand new pools by random order?

I'm just saying that this tournament won't reach it's true attendance potential with a registration deadline a week before the tournament. To not have the last major tournament in melee history become the Largest would be a shame.

I mean, throw up a table an hour early and this may be possible. I think...

chillindude829

Smash Master
Yo Hylian, $5 money match? I'll suck your *****, too.

Chillin, $5 I-can-take-at-least-two-stock-off-your-fox-with-marth MM?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... yeah this tournament's going to be the ****.
why would i do that match? marth ***** fox, even if its ****ty hat-marth

ill do the reverse 1 stock to 4 though

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
I was thinking, Would it be at all possible to let people register on site and just have all "extra" (not pre-registered) participants be placed into brand new pools by random order?

I'm just saying that this tournament won't reach it's true attendance potential with a registration deadline a week before the tournament. To not have the last major tournament in melee history become the Largest would be a shame.

I mean, throw up a table an hour early and this may be possible. I think...
make it happen plank you knwo you want too 1! :p

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I heard the registration was extended... and found the registration closed on the site. -.-

I would still like to register, now that I think I can swing going to the tournament(as long as I get a ride). Please lemme know what's going on ASAP. ^_^;

Cort

Apple Head
my friend max is the best mario

'you're fired' all started with him back when he beat PC like 4 years ago and taught him how to play

now the saying has traveled across the planet to all mario mains

kiwiii

Smash Lord
major props to plank
extended registration would be cool >_>
if theres anyone who registered but doesnt have a teammate, i'll pay $30 to enter doubles for you :D PM meeeee

this is so near >_<.. cant believe its this weekend

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Kiwii, I believe I owed you requested matches from you from VLS. You said you wanted to play me. So make sure you are around so I can give you your ........like 100 matches you wanted XD!!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Kiwii we must do more friendlies our one we had got cut short it was fun. xD

I want to MM everyone, expect me to be asking you.

I think it'd be cool if registration were extended too.

If its an issue with pools then have all extended registeree's in a "I don't care about you cause you too so long pool" At least they get in. :p

Can't wait for this.

I"m bringing one full setup for sure, possibly 2.

Edit i"m also most likely going to need a teammate.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yeah, Jasona told me I was signed up for teams. But I have no idea how that even works. It would seem I was only mentioned as his teammate for teams... I'm really only interested in Teams at this point and the way the registration is I have no idea what's going on.

A Teams Roster would be amazing. ^_^

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Still taking doubles requests

I've gotten everyone's message even if I haven't responded

I'll post here when I've decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom