• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Ky, Sol and I are all arriving at the Baltimore Downtown Bus Station on Friday evening. Could anyone tell us what Bus # to take to the infamous Piano Man? Or, I mean, if you want to give us a ride there thats fine too.

BIG C

Smash Master
I'veJihadIt u better rock this tourny for me and all the other froooed out smashers even tho my fro is gone it will be there in spirit with all of u. also someone use johnz overbearingly like i did last yr.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
So i say wes will win and you...

money match me?

i'm Ron Burgundy???

<_<

So I think wes will beat you and you're best response to that is to challenge me? instead of being an idiot and MM'ing people that dont think you're as good as you think you are (keyword is think, all three times), why dont you instead man up and just show me that i'm wrong? My prediction is that wes will win, prove me wrong, I in all sincerity do dare you to.

with that said: 10 dollars.

PS: I shouldnt have said nobodies BTW, I dont mean to insult the people in my pool so recklessly. I should say rather that I wish I had gotten some extremely good player, maybe chudat so I can get a rematch from VLS.
Wow, calm down.

You go from calling people in your pool "nobodies" to calling me an idiot. Direct me to the part of any of my posts where i insulted you personally. You handle yourself well don't you? Now I definately want to money match you.

I think this goes back to you almost beating me in a friendly at orlando. If not i apologize, but you possibly took it seriously.
3/5 peach vs samus all neutrals. 10 - 20 is fine. I hope your peach is one of the top 3 in the nation.

Teach you some smash etiquette.

Oh, and I say QDVS is exempt because he, along with shiz, mac, and a few others, usually handle themselves well when it comes to OOS crap. Respect.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Oh**** Last Minute Money Matches Someone Give Me Money All Caps Rools.

EDIT: MAN DO I FEEL DUMB BECAUSE OF THAT AUTOMATIC ALL CAPS CORRECTION

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
CAPS DON'T STOP DAZWA

CHADDD WOULD YOU LIKE TO MONEY MATCH, PERHAPS JUST SOME FRIENDLIES OR SOMETHING?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
so, if anyone wants me to record their matches, i'll have my video camera. possibly a vcr, but if you want your matches on VHS, you probably don't need me to get those, unless you want your matches uploaded in Georgia. Also, please come get me if anything majour is happening! :D

majour includes things like

Cactuar eating
Sliq getting dragged across the floor
Aho wearing a shirt for pants

basically whatever.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
So yea were arriving to BWI @ 4:18pm Friday*, anyone wanna hang out or can a local tell me where the mall is so I can go shopping?

Edit:An address/name would be cool for the mall.

Oh and anyone who wants to MM my Luigi for $5-10 may challenge if you'd like.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
man hugs what do you have to prove? If i recall you were the one bringing on the fight words with "i'm gonna teach him a lesson and he's gonna have to pay for it" I consider that a personal insult so my response was to me not out of line

regardless beating me will show nothing. I'm not gonna beat around it I havent done anything as spectacular as you have. So instead of messing around with me why dont you go and MM PC and chu? or do you wanna bully me out of some money instead of doing something more worthwhile? Am I truly just a nobody to you that you want to teach a lesson? All of your posts have been fairly insulting personally.

if MMing you will make an impression to the contrary and if that costs 10 dollars then i'm straight. as long as I can change your perception then it wont be a matter of win or lose. But of course you want to do the same... well then like I said before man up lets do it

But the big problem here is that you're taking my posts as insults, rather than serious talk. I'm trying to be real with you hugs, and the way I see it, there's one option, beat wes, prove us wrong. That simple. I'mma show up at this tournament and i'm not gonna hate, if I see you i'll probably be just as friendly to you as anyone else. But you realize that this tournament is it so excuse me if all I ask for is put up or shut up I'd ask nothing less from anyone, including green mario and he's my best friend.

And that time from MLG Orlando... besides that being middle of 2006 and me (and you) improving vastly then, I did not take it seriously. I believe the exact conversation we had was something like me being happy that I did well versus you, and then you responding with it was just a friendly. Well you still have to realize back then I was still a nobody even if I told myself then it was a friendly I'd be happy to do so well.

i'mma lay it all out right now:

anyone wanna MM me to prove something? what do you gotta prove? you dont like my opinions? thats a pretty bad premise to challenge me on. You wanna prove you're better though then ask me. I aint got the money to MM everyone but straight up you want a serious set i'll give you one and then no johns you get back on the boards and brag all you want if you win. I havent been the one sending out the challenges past couple pages so let the record show no hate from XIF

no hate HugS

no hate eggz

no hate anyone.

But I dont plan on just accepting any one of you to just be better because alot of people say so. Thats why i'm going to pound, and I hope other people feel the same. Remember when everyone made fun of mew2king for his smash skill?

exactly.

Drephen

Smash Master
XIF your fat, have disgusting peach fuzz on your upper lip, throw temper tamtrums a 2 year old would laugh at, and cry (actually cry) when you lose

I LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYBODY AT POUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I Kinda feel the Same was as XIF for I am use to stuff like that. People may see me as a nobody though I dont think I am. Like I can NEVER get better and beat someone. What they need to realize that People will improve. If you beat the crap out of someone in a match, dont think thats always gonna happen. People will learn why that is happening and get better from it.

Like I beat Wes in a MM, Yea his Samus. He did not really say anything, and admit That I got better. It went to the third Match, very long match, time nearly ran out, but I got the last hit in. Now does that mean I am Better than he is? No. It was a serious match and I won. It just shows me I can go even or even beat people like Wes. But dont get this twisted. I dont think cause of that, I am better than he is. He has done way more things then I have and has played this game for years. For me its a year and a half. And I know it takes more than that to get to like pro level.

Yet I get johns from other players saying "oh its a samus" or "Blah blah blah" Cause People cant see me beating People like Wes, Bum and others. Like I can never improve. Thats how it is for me. Thats why I am going to this. just to show that I can actually get better and not be the person people think I am as in not improve or ever beat them, bullcrap. So if someone calls me not worthy or something, its whatever with the fool. When I beat them, I dont wanna hear any johns cause there is no way I could have won unless (insert typical John For when a player loses to someone they should not lose too here)

XIF

Smash Master
XIF your fat, have disgusting peach fuzz on your upper lip, throw temper tamtrums a 2 year old would laugh at, and cry (actually cry) when you lose

I LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYBODY AT POUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and you're an awkward lanky red headed idiot that threw a hissy fit over laijin's young link your point?

<3 for everyone at pound.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Dark.Pch, you shouldn't be concerned about what other people think about you in the first place. If you are, then you'll be too much of a whimp to do anything great in life. Remember this is just a video game, and even if you become the next Mew2king, it's still just a video game and shouldn't be placed as your #1 priority. No offense though, cause I don't know you or what's going through your mind. I hope you do well at Pound 3 cause...

POUND 3 IS < 2 DAYS AWAY!!! woo hoo =D

and...

JAPANESE BRAWL CAME OUT TODAY!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch, you shouldn't be concerned about what other people think about you in the first place. If you are, then you'll be too much of a whimp to do anything great in life. Remember this is just a video game, and even if you become the next Mew2king, it's still just a video game and shouldn't be placed as your #1 priority. No offense though, cause I don't know you or what's going through your mind. I hope you do well at Pound 3 cause...

POUND 3 IS < 2 DAYS AWAY!!! woo hoo =D

and...

JAPANESE BRAWL CAME OUT TODAY!!
Ha ha ha.

I'm not going crazy over it. I was just saying how it is with me. I dont let stuff get to me like that like I use to before. I keep it cool now. And I have got alot better cause if it in the past month or so. I was just saying I can relate to stuff like that. So dont worry, I'm all peachy. Hee hee heeeeeeeeeee.

Thanks though:)

XIF

Smash Master
but honestly dark.pch, just keep it cool, on or off boards. I personally have had issues with it, but hey I deal with it, and then people like drephen wanna bring that nonsense up w/e not gonna take what he says to heart. I'mma play smash bros at pound3 not get into stupid fights so thats that.

Little bit too much drama going on so I think I'll quit this thread and just when i get to pound imagine that everyone just wants to smash what can I say I wanna be an idealist.

I was thinking of quitting being lazy and shaving before pound but I think i'll leave in the... ahem... peach fuzz.

PB&J

Smash Hero
everybody stop picking on xif..if ur not going to say something thats not personal...say something personal to me..and yes i will be at pound 3 in the flesh..any way

im going to have fun at this epic tourny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom