• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
EVERYONE CARES!! if u guys don't come me and cort are changing our team name to Darc and Dazwa and winning!! *buys dream theatre t-shirt, jacket with sleeves rolled up and shorts*
okay #1 MAINE I'm so glad you're okay. Considering I've had dreams where Darc dies I'm really glad you're ok. Completely sucks. :(

#2 LMAO I wanna see PC dressed up as Darc... lol...

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Good luck PC/Cort, Connecticut, Sliq, Kirbstir, Chaddd, XIF, Jiano, Drephen, and especially New Hampshire! Take down west coooooooast!

The Game II

Smash Champion
Although I am unable to be there (sad facez), Mike HAZE is providing updates on Get Your Tournament. So, very big ups to the big man, and he better get out of pools.

--GCII

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I heard the Spain players are very good. Colbol said their best player, who plays sheik, was going even with him in friendlies.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I know all of my crew made it out of 1st singles pool.

Colbol got 1st seed
QDVS got 1st seed
Skrach got 3rd
OTRU got 4th

I also know that Colbol/QDVS got 1st seed in their 1st team pools. Skrach/OTRU beat Mathos/Watty to take the last seed in their team pools.

Thats all i know so far. Good **** Noob Testament.

Jem.

Smash Master
6:04 p.m.: Lucky is your champion in what was a fast-paced fifth round. D.C. is hating on himself for missing a hit late that could have given him the win and forced a second championship. Instead, Lucky (I believe) wins his first tournament of the year. This is my last entry for tonight. I'll have footage from the Brawl exhibition as well as a teaser from the Melee tournament, and a few Brawl interviews and insights. Stay tuned later tonight on the main page.

So, uh, Lucky won pound 3? 0_0. Wtf happened to everyone?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
No, Lucky won our local tourny in SoCal.

Pound 3 updates:

Plank beat Mango in pools 2-0
G-Reg beat Vidjo, Forward

Dunno anything else, Plank just called me after he beat Mango, apparently he beat him pretty badly

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Mango went Falco v Plank

Dunno who else he went, but I can find out, I'll text Mike or something

Edit: Mango can win almost all our tournaments here in SoCal just going Falco, so don't think his Falco isn't an elite-level character

Editx2: Mango got 2nd seed in that pool and beat everyone else, so he probably didn't go Link

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cort told me that:

* he and PC won their Teams pool with Drephen/Bushman and Neo/Kaiser
* he won both his pools, second round against Xif an Edrees and Green Mario (GM might've been in his first pool)
* Vist beat Mango

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Silent Wolf got destroyed by G-Reg

So that's Forward, Wolf and Vidjo... Wow, G-Reg is a monster

edit: Not 100% sure if he beat Vidjo though, Plank wasn't positive on it, just said someone good from the midwest, then said Vidjo... but could be wrong, just don't want *****s jumping down my throat =/

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
This is extremely ironic...

in my teams pool, my brother and I lost every set but one where we 2-0'd Kirbulate.

KONGO JUNGLE FTW One team had to argue with us about its legality. KM+Fleur and Kirbulate both banned it >.>.

Good stuff everyone! This tournament was fun. Looking forward to tomorrow's results.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
sleepyK is being lazy and not telling me that much but

chaddd might not make it out of 2nd round pools, he lost to QDVS who went sheik instead of marth, and he lost in very close matches to HugS =/

yeah Xif lost to Cortles in 2nd round pools

hopefully i will be able to edit in more

EDIT: sleepyK shouts out "PENISLAND" for Daczwa who didn't make it. also uhh dazwa has brawl

chaddd also beat Divinokage's ganon while not warmed up and Kage had been playing for a while. but i assume they were very chill about it, chaddd is good dude

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
chad and xif were in the same pool, i considered xif FL not GA.

I sent neal results for today, he will have them up soon!

Chaddd and i won our teams pool, i won my first pool and should win the second

I beat mangos falco first on DL64, then 3 stocked on corneria (that level *****)

I was a good sport and said "sorry man, see thats what happened to me in california" because everyne was cheering against him and he responded "I was just trying to get a low seed in pools"

guess 2 is a low seed then. W/e, its on mang0. :D
Greg didnt beat vidjo, my bad. Just silent wolf and forward.

ill do my best to keep everyone better updated tomorrow!! Also, we miss maine =(

Lots of videos have been recorded thus far, i believe, but there will be TONS more. All the finals++the important regionals.

Food kind of fell through a bit, and i didnt get as many setups as I wanted, but overall everything is going awsomely and almost everyone seems satisfied.

later fellas

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Also, don't talk **** about kage, that guy is GOOD. So is chaddd.

Kage beat chillin in pools, and almost took out chu.

I have a $10 MM with him tomorrow 3/5, ill record it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Also, don't talk **** about kage, that guy is GOOD. So is chaddd.

Kage beat chillin in pools, and almost took out chu.

I have a $10 MM with him tomorrow 3/5, ill record it.
i wasn't talking ****, dont worry, i just posted it because it was kind of hyped on the ganon boards

i said they were probably chill about it, no offense was meant, im positive theyre both awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom