• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2: Highlander {Availability/Scheduling}

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Not for me. My parents have shown a tendency to drag me out of town during weekends.

For example, this weekend.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I can basically do any MWF night before a reasonable hour. Weekends are meh because I work. I can pull of a T/Th day if i check beforehand to see if I work.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Sooo yeah. I'm free Mondays usually. Most nights after 9 or 10PM est as well. I'll usually work Friday (sometimes to 9, depends on the week) and a Saturday or Sunday.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I filled it out for PST. It's really looking like Friday afternoon/evening will be the best time, though.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Apparently my computer hates when2meet now and freezes when I touch it.

Sorry I haven't put anything in, lol

Atrem

Smash Rookie
Sorry for my delay. Are we going to have a new schedule sheet coming for after the Christmas break as well? Unfortunately, this time of the year is kinda erratic for me. Family's coming up so my schedule will seem a little underwhelming and I may have to change it suddenly. After the holidays though I should be able to be more accurate.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Filled my schedule in for this coming week. Won't find out my schedule for the next week until later this week.

I'm usually free late at night from 11/midnight to about 2 am though unless I'm at a tourney or have work super early (that's not too common recently though).

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
We will be trying to schedule a first matchup between the two teams ASAP, but because of the holidays I think our most reliable time frame will be after New Year's.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I've got school for this next week (free ~4-10pm pst usually) and then I'm on break, where I can play whenever.

D

Deleted member

adjusted my schedule with my availability up to christmas. after that I am availible pretty much 24/7 (minus new years eve obv)

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I filled out the scheduler, but I know for people in college (including me), finals are this week. After that though there are absolutely no classes.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
From the 26thish of December to the 8thish of January I won't be able to play: I'm away down in England. Other than that I should be available any day up until around 8pm EST. Any later than that will be tricky but possible if I'm given enough notice.

Xyless

Smash Master
My schedule is going to be pretty bad over the next few weeks, since my parents will be in Vegas from next Wednesday to Saturday, then Christmas celebrations happen. HOPEFULLY I'll be back in Chicago between XMas and New Years.

:phone:

*edit* I can't really fill out my part of the schedule until I'm back at my apt, but I'll be available all day Friday, none of Saturday, after 6 on Sunday, all day Monday, then not for a week or so.

Curse my parents' satellite Internet.

chunkychunksofchunks

Smash Rookie
time zone: GMT +12
steam ID: chunks

The classes that i am good with are spy and soldier.
The classes i am comfortable with are pyro, sniper, medic and heavy
The classes i am bad with are scout, engineer and demoman.

D

Deleted member

eeeeh, I guess? It kind of depends if I'm going out with friends then.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Depending on my work schedule and the time it takes place I should be good on the 23rd. I'll update when I find out my schedule for next week.

Edit: I believe I'm working until 6ish on the 23rd, so a little bit after 6 I'll be free for the night.

Atrem will be out of town on that date, so he will be unavailable until he gets back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom