• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2: Highlander {Availability/Scheduling}

Status
Not open for further replies.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Ah, sorry I couldn't make practice last night - had people come over and was working on my car.

D

Deleted member

Next week, Friday night and Saturday night are the iffiest for me.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I can pretty much make time any day. If it's a weekday though I won't be around until ~4:20 pm PST.

D

Deleted member

literally nothing to do so unless it's going to be on some ******** west coast time I'll be there

D

Deleted member

Actually, the next four days may all be rather iffy for me. It's the end of the semester, and I have work to catch up on and a project to finish.

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
Im interested in joining, Steam ID: Fraggerfanatic

I prefer to play Demo, Spy, or Medic. I'll play whatevers needed though.

I live in the Midwest so GMT -6 I think.

Hope to play with all of you soon.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hooray for more getting more people. :D

How does late Friday / Saturday sound for everyone? We need posts. I'll send out a mass PM later today.

D

Deleted member

There's the possibility that I can make it, but I won't know for a little while.

D

Deleted member

so, we do another schedule thingy or should we just decide to do this every (other) friday and we'll just see who shows up?

betancourt1

Smash Rookie
Hey I'd love to join, my fav class is Soldier but I can play pretty good at scout,medic,spy, I'm not as good/competive with demo and I'm not good as sniper,pyro and I rather not play engi:scared: but above all else I just wan a play in a team:). Here's my link to my Steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045916255/
Get back to me when you can thanks.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I know we were hardly playing proper highlander matches when we did organise something but it was pri fun just having organised games just with us guys and playing semi-serious with class limits. Even if we can only get 8+ people I'd still want to play every so often if we can organise it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
If it's okay with Tery, someone else can replace him as the tournament host for this.

*Looks at Seikend* :smirk:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I know we were hardly playing proper highlander matches when we did organise something but it was pri fun just having organised games just with us guys and playing semi-serious with class limits. Even if we can only get 8+ people I'd still want to play every so often if we can organise it.
If anything just incorporate this into the shooter nights. Have people from SWF rallied up on Steam and then join a Highlander Lobby. It's trades full SWF rosters for organization and efficiency.

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
We could also try to do some 6V6 standard rules instead of a 9V9 Highlander.
I'd still like to try a semi-Highlander game though. Even if there is not full teams, any classes not played could still be "reserve classes". It seems like it could work if enough people showed.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The problem with standard is not enough people will specialize in the core classes. We had problems trying to get Scouts alone lol.

We can attempt to set at least one match up, but that's assuming we have all 18 original player slots.

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Steam: fusroawesome/ Mankey D. Luffy
Timezone: EDT
Mains: Pyro, Spy, Heavy
Comfortable: Scout, Engineer, Sniper, Soldier, Medic
Uncomfortable: Demoman
I've been playing TF2 for a few months, as I just got a new computer that doesn't run slower than a turtle.
Give me some time, and I'll pick a favorite.
But as of right now, I'll just say all.
EDIT: It might be hard to find my profile, so I'll put a link up there later linking straight to my profile.

Last edited:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Steam: fusroawesome/ Mankey D. Luffy
Timezone: EDT
Mains: Pyro, Spy, Heavy
Comfortable: Scout, Engineer, Sniper, Soldier, Medic
Uncomfortable: Demoman
I've been playing TF2 for a few months, as I just got a new computer that doesn't run slower than a turtle.
Give me some time, and I'll pick a favorite.
But as of right now, I'll just say all.
EDIT: It might be hard to find my profile, so I'll put a link up there later linking straight to my profile.
Since this TF2 tourney thread didn't really get anywhere and has been inactive, you're going to have a better chance posting and playing people in the actual TF2 thread http://smashboards.com/threads/team-fortress-2.305717/

If there's a lot of interest in organizing another tourney, just try to spread the word and we can set up another one in this subforum. Just PM me to approve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom