• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

M@v

Subarashii!
What's the name? I'd probably pop in sometimes if you guys still play in it lol.
We usually only play it in during tf2 light house events. Otherwise its just swf ppl joining other people in random servers via steam. I know 1 server a few of us frequent is the protf2 24/7 coldfront. Coldfront is my favorite 5 cp map btw :D

:phone:

•Col•

Smash Champion
Fun playing tonight, guys.

Only got to play for like 25 minutes because I kept getting disconnected, but oh well.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
In the beta you get -50 hp with it. For a bit the schema was live and it had -50 HP live as well. So its definitely possible.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Sooo can I still get participation if I'm playing right now? :p

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
you guys are 100 years to early to be good at this game, trololololol....
But yo, hit me up and add me as I am good at this game.
Main Medic, secondary Soldier, thirddary whatever is necessary.
jamesokonomi is my steam handle. or look though. M@V's friend list should say (Healing Phoenix)

FIY: I am also making a crew for this.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
you guys are 100 years to early to be good at this game, trololololol....
But yo, hit me up and add me as I am good at this game.
Main Medic, secondary Soldier, thirddary whatever is necessary.
jamesokonomi is my steam handle. or look though. M@V's friend list should say (Healing Phoenix)

FIY: I am also making a crew for this.
I added you on Steam.

M@v

Subarashii!
Wish we could of gotten something organized for that highlander tournament that happened recently

:3 Looked fun as hell.

Also I played the beta yesterday. Some things I noted:

-You tilt left and right as you side step in one of those directions.
-2 misc spots
-4 pre-set loadouts for each class. Basically you can assign a class loadout to a letter, A,B,C, or D. You pick your class, then a letter to pick the custom loadout you want.

-The beta sniper rifle is basically a bazaar bargain that doesnt suck. +25% charge on body shot +45% charge on headshot -65% charge on miss. It seems like it doesn't start with a slower base charge. I think it should, otherwise there is no reason to not use it over at least the base sniper rifle.

-Soldier's beta weapons all revolve on him or a healing medic getting bonuses as he is being healed. There's 3, so I'm guessing they are seeing which one works best.

•Col•

Smash Champion
-You tilt left and right as you side step in one of those directions.
-2 misc spots
-4 pre-set loadouts for each class. Basically you can assign a class loadout to a letter, A,B,C, or D. You pick your class, then his letter to pick the custom loadout you want.

-The beta sniper rifle is basically a bazaar bargain that doesnt suck. +25% charge on body shot +45% charge on headshot -65% charge on miss.

-Soldier's beta weapons all revolve on him or a healing medic getting bonuses as he is being healed. There's 3, so I'm guessing they are seeing which one works best.
Nice info that you could have found pretty much anywhere, bro.

But seriously, I can't find anything about the tilting thing. If it really does exist, then maybe it's just something that's been in the beta for a while now.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
To those Who live near UCF in orlando NLL is hosting a TF2 night on the 22 on every month and the cost to use a pc is half. Aka, 3 bucks per hour.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
>wishes more people would do crews

Tentative list of people interested.
1. Terywj
2. F8AL

Just post here to let me know.

Wow. Oops ignore this.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
There was a post detailing about all of these changes that are also coincidentally in the beta on the Steam forums but it was removed by Valve. Basically, Valve accidentally released a file with coding for a bunch of hats and other various new things. How they found this out is that they compared the original coding with the new coding.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah, was mentioned/linked a few pages back. Should be cool when it comes out. :)

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'll ask around, Mic. I've got a G. one, but am kinda attached to it... :/

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah, I'd rather get a NG one, doesn't matter if it's Genuine to me. Not to mention with the big update incoming I don't want to spend too much either ;)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I like how Fuelbi basically quits :mad:

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
So...I just got 6 domination as a medic today (Have not died in a match) laught at the spy noobs whom tried to stab me. and...3 domination as a solly...all as a good day work. Oh and I annoyed like 3 engies by using The Enforcer on their Entrance Tele...so much fun....

M@v

Subarashii!
2 misc spots and pre-set loadouts finally going live from beta, **** yes.

high five taunt, **** yes.

Rambo sniper hat, **** yes.

Top Bottom