• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I thought I was supposed to be listed down as a replacement or something I'm not too shabby at Medic, Pyro, or Scout :phone:
You are a reserve on the Steam page, did I not add you in the OP? If not I'll update that now.

I'd be happy to join reserves assuming you still have room. Monday nights would be fine for me as well.
Assuming Handorin is in then you have the last slot. :3

Is there any particular reason they decided to flat out ban the polycount sets? And is there any chance they'd be unbanned? I would actually consider using the Attendant set more if it wasn't banned.
This stuff is not to my knowledge as it was prior to my foray into competitive Highlander but the sets give bonuses which while not OP, are understandingly troublesome. There are always a circle of members who test items and such but to my knowledge there's been no real word on unbanning the sets. Besides, just use the Axetinguisher lol.

Ambassador used to be like a Rec.

Now its 2 Ref lmao.
You're telling me. Last I checked Strange Degreaser skyrocketed, too and I only bought one for like a refined.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
IF the crates that had them stopped dropping, then there's your reason.

Handorin

Smash Hero
/in b4 tery wants reserve classes and junk.

Back when I did Standard scrimming I played mostly Scout with some Soldier on the side.
But my real passion is engi, and I can play him in Highlander. I'd probably love that more than scout.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Let's organize a relative roster for the reserves.

Handorin - Engineer, Scout, Soldier
Fuelbi - Medic, Pyro, Scout
UltiMario - Demoman, Scout, Soldier
GwJumpman - Pyro, Scout, Spy
Reyes - Pyro, Medic

If I could get the other reserves to post their classes from most preferable / skilled to least, we can work something up. I'll try and fill some from memory but definitely correct me and such.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Might want to change mine to Scout, Demo, Solider then.

I've slowly changed my main character to Scout rather than Demoman.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration

Reyes - Pyro, Medic

If I could get the other reserves to post their classes from most preferable / skilled to least, we can work something up. I'll try and fill some from memory but definitely correct me and such.
Heavy, sniper, pyro, scout, medic

Mine are in that order of skill.

PNaleek

Smash Journeyman

Reyes - Pyro, Medic

Medic, Pyro, Soldier. :)

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I play mostly Soldier with some pyro on the side but I'd be happy playing medic if it's needed. I actually enjoy medic quite a bit.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
nah yo i'm so annoyed with the massive amount of pyros after the update but it's not like he's hard for anyone to play lol. I just enjoy degreaser+shotgun+axtinguisher. So ****, except against heavies. But seriously, there's just a thousand pyros now and the ones on my team don't even extinguish me, they're just stupid. Not a surprise but it's more annoying now than usual.

•Col•

Smash Champion
The surge of Pyro players is bittersweet for me.

On one hand, I pretty much NEVER lose Pyro vs. Pyro when it's 1 on 1.

On the other, when there are 4 other Pyro's on my own team, I'm only holding my team back by also playing Pyro. lol

I'm just glad it's starting to die down. About 2 weeks ago, I had about 5 Pyro's on my team on average. Now it's just like 3.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It's not as bad as when Cowmangler soldiers ran rampant.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Haha, it's not even bad at all

If only you guys were around for the Scout update, you'd understand :urg:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Fuelbi - Pyro, Medic, Scout
UltiMario - Scout, Demoman, Soldier
Reyes - Pyro, Medic
Eikelmann - Heavy, Sniper, Pyro, Scout, Medic
NAleek - Medic, Pyro, Soldier
Krisp - Soldier, Pyro

We're just missing D4rk T1n but let me know what you all think of this lineup.

Scout - UltiMario
Soldier - Krisp
Pyro -
Demoman -
Heavy - Eikelmann
Engineer - Handorin
Medic - NAleek
Sniper -
Spy -

I might ask GwJ to go back to Spy since we're missing someone for there. Sniper and Demoman will be figured out because IIRC D4rk T1n can play both. Pyro will be the interesting slot...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Reyes - Pyro, Medic
Eikelmann - Heavy, Pyro, Sniper, Scout, Medic
Krisp - Soldier, Pyro
D4rk T1n - Soldier, Scout

Demoman, Sniper, and Spy seem to be the missing classes. We could pull another Scout in place of Ulti and have him at Demoman, but we'd still need a Sniper and Spy. We have a combo though in Eikelmann / NAleek so that's good news.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace

Veetaak

Smash Lord
So what do you guys think about the new 6s team? Both flow and mixup folded and joined forces. The new team consists of: Pyyyour (Medic), Harblue (Roamer), TLR (Pocket), Platinum (Demo) and Ruwin + Enigma on Scout.

Personally I think this is an allstar team. The only thing I'd change is to have b4nny on demo and plat on pocket, meaning TLR has to be kicked although he is brilliant. This wont happen any day soon though as LG is still intact. They have yet to come up with a name for the team.

I hope and think this team can put in some serious work if they stay together.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So what do you guys think about the new 6s team? Both flow and mixup folded and joined forces. The new team consists of: Pyyyour (Medic), Harblue (Roamer), TLR (Pocket), Platinum (Demo) and Ruwin + Enigma on Scout.

Personally I think this is an allstar team. The only thing I'd change is to have b4nny on demo and plat on pocket, meaning TLR has to be kicked although he is brilliant. This wont happen any day soon though as LG is still intact. They have yet to come up with a name for the team.

I hope and think this team can put in some serious work if they stay together.
Are you getting this information from a reliable source? AKA not NATF2 because that thread is a joke.

Mihaly's Flow was a allstar team, ignoring the Invite rookie Shrugger. Wonderwall is a better roamer than Harbleu and Shrugger is a better pocket Scout than Enigma. Harbleu, while not the superstar pocket TLR is, has the hyperaggressive style of pocket that Flow excels at. Flow performed near perfection and simply got wrecked where it matters - at LAN.

Also, TLR is a stronger pocket than Platinum...if not for his DotA 2 addiction. Remember the MGE Cup from way back? Platinum got destroyed.

M@v that was random. XD

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I only have the Pyromania update, but none of the updates afterwards...please tell me there's no "active phase" because I'd like to get Source Filmmaker.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Reyes - Pyro, Medic
Eikelmann - Heavy, Sniper, Pyro, Scout, Medic
Krisp - Soldier, Pyro

We're just missing D4rk T1n but let me know what you all think of this lineup.

Scout - UltiMario
Soldier - Krisp
Pyro -
Demoman -
Heavy - Eikelmann
Engineer - Handorin
Medic - NAleek
Sniper -
Spy -

I might ask GwJ to go back to Spy since we're missing someone for there. Sniper and Demoman will be figured out because IIRC D4rk T1n can play both. Pyro will be the interesting slot...
That's cool. I'm still comfortable with Spy enough to play.

Veetaak

Smash Lord
Are you getting this information from a reliable source? AKA not NATF2 because that thread is a joke.

Mihaly's Flow was a allstar team, ignoring the Invite rookie Shrugger. Wonderwall is a better roamer than Harbleu and Shrugger is a better pocket Scout than Enigma. Harbleu, while not the superstar pocket TLR is, has the hyperaggressive style of pocket that Flow excels at. Flow performed near perfection and simply got wrecked where it matters - at LAN.

Also, TLR is a stronger pocket than Platinum...if not for his DotA 2 addiction. Remember the MGE Cup from way back? Platinum got destroyed.

M@v that was random. XD
My source is Pyyyour's own stream. He had it as his title and he also talked about it + extv has mentioned it in their tf2 news shows. I remember the MGE cup but that doesn't count in how they do in an actual match. TLR looked more tryhard and highground searching than Platinum. I think Platinum is better at this moment seeing as his damage output is just amazing. Shrugger hasn't been playing well atm while Enigma has. Ruwin is playing really good aswell.

PNaleek

Smash Journeyman
Reyes - Pyro, Medic
Eikelmann - Heavy, Pyro, Sniper, Scout, Medic
Krisp - Soldier, Pyro
D4rk T1n - Soldier, Scout

Demoman, Sniper, and Spy seem to be the missing classes. We could pull another Scout in place of Ulti and have him at Demoman, but we'd still need a Sniper and Spy. We have a combo though in Eikelmann / NAleek so that's good news.
I'm cool with this. No worries!

John2k4

The End of an Era
Old news, but nothing is as bad as when the Engy update first went live.

[collapse=Glorious days of the Engy update]

[/collapse]

Also @ the Pyro thing - remember the easter egg they had with the old UI?

Top Bottom