• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Thanks for the welcome, Tery. Good to see you at least haunting these parts.

I'll be downloading the game shortly. Just gotta get some food in me and get started on laundry over here. I really didn't give this game a chance when I got it originally; I plan doing so now.

Smooth Criminal

Morin0

Smash Lord

I'll be downloading the game shortly. Just gotta get some food in me and get started on laundry over here. I really didn't give this game a chance when I got it originally; I plan doing so now.

Smooth Criminal
F2P OR GRIZZLED VETERAN?

Your response will entirely reflect what I think of you.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Okay, so #tf2.pug, a IRC channel for standard 6's pickup games for newer players is hosting a cash prize tournament, with $175 for first, $125 for second, and $100 for third. I'm going to be entering this with two friends who are relatively new to standard 6's, we would have Medic, Roamer, and Demoman slots. Anyone interested in getting introduced to standard 6's and the possibility of winning some cash? We'd need two Scouts and another Soldier.

Source: http://natf2.com/topics/5868-tf2-pu...ze-tournament-sponsored-by-commandchannel-com

Morin0

Smash Lord
Okay, so #tf2.pug, a IRC channel for standard 6's pickup games for newer players is hosting a cash prize tournament, with $175 for first, $125 for second, and $100 for third. I'm going to be entering this with two friends who are relatively new to standard 6's, we would have Medic, Roamer, and Demoman slots. Anyone interested in getting introduced to standard 6's and the possibility of winning some cash? We'd need two Scouts and another Soldier.

Source: http://natf2.com/topics/5868-tf2-pu...ze-tournament-sponsored-by-commandchannel-com
I'm in! Soldier or Scout :p

@Smooth Criminal

Haha, I was kidding. Good to see another face here!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I knew I could count on you, Morino! :3

Morino / Kirui / Trog / Terywj

UltiMario, Eikelmann, I'm looking at either of you to fill the other Scout slot. :3

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

(It's been some time since I've used any of these, considering I follow a whole two threads nowadays.)

Definitely join in on the fun though. Hopefully you'll find public servers unbearable so you'll have interest / start playing competitive.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I'm going to let you guys know now before I let you guys down at the last minute

Don't count on me too much, I have a lot going on

Tery, if you can throw me any specific dates for when you need me, that would be great. I'll try to be there because I hate letting you guys down, but tf2 is definitely not a priority in my life right now.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
We are always going to try playing matches on Mondays. And even if you cannot make the matches, don't worry, we have backups / can shuffle our roster around. :3

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
GwJumpman you're selling the last page of your backpack right?
What are you asking for the Spy costume pieces? I'd like to buy them.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Oh, the Spy costume. I could do a refined on the set probably. It's not very expensive.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Why does that sound familliar? I think he sent me an invite and I declined....if so I'd be happy to accept another one. I KNOW I've seen that name somewhere.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
New Update prevents the use of non standard characters in usernames. You cannot join TF2 servers while having them.

So. What now?

D

Deleted member

As someone who insists on keeping a ™ in his screen name, I object to this new rule.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Man, I was almost looking forward to not seeing names where they feel inclined to use Greek, Japanese, English, and Yiddish characters in their name.

M@v

Subarashii!
^possibly.

I've been busy with tourneys this month, but this is a free weekend. Heck if we play past midnight I'll turn 22 mid-match because Saturday's my birthday :)

•Col•

Smash Champion
I can play on Friday.

Also, since we can no longer use (super) special characters in our names anymore, what are we doing for the tags?

Top Bottom