• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Team Nexus: Super Smash Royale 4 In San Bernardino, CA~ June 28 Date Change!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
Melee singles was so fun. It's been such a while since I have entered a Melee tourney. My last one was UCLA V lol. Man, I love this game.

Anyway for my shoutouts:

Mango: Next time I see you, were gonna play for 5 hours, just like we did back in S&C. And no *****ing this time about how hot it is lol.

Lucky: Your fox is too good, Nuff said.. lol. See you next tourney! And I'll make sure we talk anime next time!

Atlus: Your a really good player. One of the few people I did not want to play in tourney. BTW, that montage better be ready soon.

P: Your a good player too. I enjoyed our MM. I learned many things from our matches and picked up on many things to improve on. Thanks for the advice. ^^

Tofu: Your Falco is good. We will play more often cuz I really need to get the Falco match up down.

Bone: It was fun talking/hanging out with you after the tourney. Your such a fun guy to talk to. And sorry for all the peach dittos I asked from you, I could tell you were really tired. And thanks for all your advice on how to improve my Peach. It's true, I really do need to brush up on my basics.

Great tourney.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I think I'm quitting brawl after this tournament. 1st round I was camped by a ROB so much to the point I just forfeited because of how boring it was. I really had hope for Brawl but it just seems like the only way to win is to camp, and that's not fun :(

Anyways, great job to the top 3! I really wanted Futile to win...

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol sorry connor, i told fyzix to play as gay as possible against you to see what happened. and i guess it worked. sowwy :(

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
oh, it was you Aero, eh. You probably just wanted me to lose early so I wouldn't steal 1st ^^ I'm glad he played me that way, it showed me that Brawl is a ****ty game that's boring.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol im not gonna lie im scared of ur metaknight connor, but iv gotten better since shuffle, i was in the zone hehehe <3

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Brawl's all about the money, amirite?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Lovage, please tell me you recorded that brawl noobs who thought you lost first round because you were asking everyone to say brawl sucks.

xReDEMx

Smash Apprentice
yea i saw that match....haha

is was boring but hilarious
brawl is a ****ty game but idk u just have to get used to being a gay player =[

SmashPhysics

Smash Cadet
lol
im sorry connor
we thought we were going to leave the tourney really early so we decided to play as gay as possyble
thats not how i usually play.
if i played not campy and gay you woulda won hands down.

I think I'm quitting brawl after this tournament. 1st round I was camped by a ROB so much to the point I just forfeited because of how boring it was. I really had hope for Brawl but it just seems like the only way to win is to camp, and that's not fun :(

Anyways, great job to the top 3! I really wanted Futile to win...

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
too bad sorry doesn't mean **** when you make someone lose hope for a new game.

man I'm whiny.

replicate

Smash Lord
oh man, melee was seriously too good
fly amanita ***** MY **** and bone sandbagged pretty hard and beat me
I would give shoutouts, but there's seriously too many good people, so here's a blanket shoutout

MELEE COMMUNITY IS TOOOO GOOD
everybody was great
saint patrick, bone, fly amanita, mango and lucky, connor, pat, psychomidget, marthpwnzer, jbt, EVERYONE

it's so good that brawl tournaments are making people quit brawl and go back to melee, we should have a lot more of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom