• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Nyla Presentz: -The Sauga Outbreak- August 22nd. Mississauga, ON. SSBM/SSBB

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Since I can't make it to havoc (>< >< >< >< >< :( ) I'm going to try to come to this for sure. I have no plans for that weekend anyway XD

Confirm me for Brawl.... maybe Melee as well.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Alright I won't be able to drive to this due to my folks going to NYC the same weekend with the car, that being said can anyone offer me a ride?

Any spare room in any cars from Brampton or anywhere else, I'll of course chip in for gas?

If not is there anyone from Brampton taking public transit to this, if there is I may just tag along.

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
I don't see any reason why I can't go. Sign me up, and I'll bring a recording setup with me.

unknown522

Some guy
Hey Rayn bring servino so i can give her the "buuhdness"
All dai!!

D Smash ALL DAY. Ryan you know I wouldnt do that :( You need to save SOME money for the bus don't you?
I do.

Fox Dittos 50$ I Got This!

Shinespikess yo ayyus!
let's do it

Wait niko thinks he can beat ryans doc? :s or am i confused
you're always confused desh

will ally be there?
doubt it.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Alright I won't be able to drive to this due to my folks going to NYC the same weekend with the car, that being said can anyone offer me a ride?

Any spare room in any cars from Brampton or anywhere else, I'll of course chip in for gas?

If not is there anyone from Brampton taking public transit to this, if there is I may just tag along.
I can most likely give you a ride. <3
i might come for melee and stuff lol
Teams?

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. O man so sorry I haven't posted I've been up at my friends cotage actually I'm still here. But I had to check the boards so I'm using my blackberry lols. I feel like I'm getting withdrawl symptoms from not being able to get online haha. So this is the plan...
So far we have brawl and melee (obviously). I'm tryin to get SFIV and Brawl+ but I'm dier need for set ups the venue opens at 11 and we gotta be out at about 11 PM. So get there on time so everything can run asap. Also who has housing issues? And food... Its there for sale I'll have little snacks cookies cupcakes n stuff n ill have pizza n a plate of food (janacian curry chicken w/rice). With the schedule I'll have things put together in a couple of days so I can post it up soon. Umm I think that's it for now, but I'll update things soon. Sound good? =D

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Alright right Kyle. This is the time for me and you to team.

Im enetering doubles and singles.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
<3 Sup3rCans1r

Ok sounds good to me, let me know if you can for sure or not whenever you find out, I'll pitch in for gas of course and meet somewhere if you need me to.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Hey guys. O man so sorry I haven't posted I've been up at my friends cotage actually I'm still here. But I had to check the boards so I'm using my blackberry lols. I feel like I'm getting withdrawl symptoms from not being able to get online haha. So this is the plan...
So far we have brawl and melee (obviously). I'm tryin to get SFIV and Brawl+ but I'm dier need for set ups the venue opens at 11 and we gotta be out at about 11 PM. So get there on time so everything can run asap. Also who has housing issues? And food... Its there for sale I'll have little snacks cookies cupcakes n stuff n ill have pizza n a plate of food (janacian curry chicken w/rice). With the schedule I'll have things put together in a couple of days so I can post it up soon. Umm I think that's it for now, but I'll update things soon. Sound good? =D
I can probably bring an SFIV setup (360)...also have MvC2 on the console :)

I can also probably bring a Melee setup.

Probably won't bring a brawl setup just because I'm sick of losing all the loose crap (remotes, etc.) that I have to bring with it.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
Sounds good I'm heading back to sauga in a couple hours so I'll give u guys an update when I'n back in town

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Sounds interesting...I may as well attend one Smash tournament this summer. 22nd, 22nd....mm...let me make sure I'm free, I have this nagging feeling that I'm supposed to do something...

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
I'm still coming to this. Actually the date counldn't be any better.

I can still bring a cube too if you guys need it. Is the OP gonna get updated for attendance and supplies so we can tell?

How are crews gonna go?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
For SF4, definately post a thread on shoryuken, it would be good for obvious venue cost reasons. Blazblue would be a good idea too, whatever can bring in people

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
this is interesting, if i had a ride that is. could we possibly get a list of confirmed and/or maybes? just to see what the turnout is and if it is worth making it out to. this will likely increase interest in the tourny

Top Bottom