• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Nyla Presentz: -The Sauga Outbreak- August 22nd. Mississauga, ON. SSBM/SSBB

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
How long does it take from Islington station to there? 10 mins or so? Cause like... I know it'll take about half an hour to get to Islington station.
we can meet at a station if you want?

edit: my station is Vp btw.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'm all the way at Downsview ^.^

I'll just travel all the way there by myself than.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Does anyone know the postal code of this venue? I'm trying to get directions (using the link on the front page), but it's asking me which postal code it's in and there's like 10 options:

Please select an Ending Location: 10 Results for 1500 Gulleden Drive, Mississauga, ON L4X
Mississauga, ON L4X 0A1
Mississauga, ON L4X 0A2
Mississauga, ON L4X 0A3
Mississauga, ON L4X 1A1
Mississauga, ON L4X 1A2
Mississauga, ON L4X 1A3
Mississauga, ON L4X 1A4
Mississauga, ON L4X 1A5
Mississauga, ON L4X 1A7
Mississauga, ON L4X 1A8

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Yeah I just went to google maps... much simpler, got the directions nice and easy.

Also on mapquest the map indicating where each of those postal codes were located showed some of them considerably far away. =/ mapquest fail (wouldn't be the first time)

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Leaving in a few hours, turnout should be decent / nice.

Good luck all, mrdoc mrdoc mrdoc, the magical eraser that disolves 99.9 % of noobs!

I'm so imaginative ^_^....... =(

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
You and me both GI. The last tournament I've been to was Mikey's, I haven't gone to anything for the Summer. Hopefully I can find time in September.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
Ness is broken, that's all i have to say

that tournament was a crap load of fun despite the fact there wasn't much of a turn out.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
1st - 3rd - Split between Rayn, ?522 and KK
4th - 4SERIAL
5th - Desh + Sanuzi

Only Singles happened, doubles didn't fly for both games due to low attendance. I would like to thank everyone that came. Seriously do, not just a generic "thank you for coming by" it was really nice to see the guys from the community. I'm disappointed in the turnout though, it seemed like a lot of last minute bails came up. I really hope people enjoyed themselves =/ sorry if this was disappointing for anyone.

yELo_

Smash Rookie
Anyone have the tourney videos? That were recorded on some of the people's laptops?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
4th - 4SERIAL
5th - Desh + Sanuzi

Only Singles happened, doubles didn't fly for both games due to low attendance. I would like to thank everyone that came. Seriously do, not just a generic "thank you for coming by" it was really nice to see the guys from the community. I'm disappointed in the turnout though, it seemed like a lot of last minute bails came up. I really hope people enjoyed themselves =/ sorry if this was disappointing for anyone.
how many ppl signed up for melee adnan?

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice

DarkAura

Smash Lord
ok i got a few replays on my Wii but im not exactly sure who they are cause i don't have the tags during replays hack

I think i have illiad and Sauc3's bracket or pool match it was marth verse ICs marth won both times.

i have some ZedF matches with an unknown bowser (neutral colour) and an unknown falcon (captain fabulous) i also have a captain fabulous vs squirtle match.

if you guys could tell me who your are ill record them

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
ok i got a few replays on my Wii but im not exactly sure who they are cause i don't have the tags during replays hack

I think i have illiad and Sauc3's bracket or pool match it was marth verse ICs marth won both times.

i have some ZedF matches with an unknown bowser (neutral colour) and an unknown falcon (captain fabulous) i also have a captain fabulous vs squirtle match.
Epic. Upload, please!

And I think Fabulous vs Squirtle is Iliad and Fool.

On the subject of replays, there should be someone who has a replay recording the Apocalypse. A Falcon Punch hit a Murder Punch. The end is near.

I am so pissed about my controller. Who knows how many aerials I mis-put because of that C-stick? :'(

sauc3

Smash Lord

if you guys could tell me who your are ill record them
me and iliad never played, and i never played any marths, there were two other ics there, jaske and some other guy i cant recall, but yeah it wasnt me who played the marth

idea

Smash Master
4th - 4SERIAL
5th - Desh + Sanuzi

i think we all knew brampton was getting better, but it's nice to see it represented in results, too.

and too bad i couldn't go.

Top Bottom