• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Rocket 4 BRAWL

smash_fo_life

Smash Journeyman
clone of trainer but different pokemon
they are both in tha background like the trainer but there pokemon should b

Meowth
Wobbefet
and seviper

wut do u guts think u can think of more pokemon frum team rocket or think of movesets 4 them

plz reply

The Brawler

Smash Apprentice
No, they are so stupid whne i use to watch that show they were always so retarted i'm already ticked off that they put some version of Ash in their wich is so gay.. But thats just wht i think so dont go get on ur period about it.

Cinder

Smash Master
I don't think Team Rocket will be in Brawl, but it's not a bad idea.
btw...if they were in, I'd expect their pokemon to be Meowth, Cacnea OR Mime Jr., and Seviper OR Wobbuffet (can't leave James out;))

Kirby knight

Smash Lord

Meowth
Wobbefet
and seviper

wut do u guts think u can think of more pokemon frum team rocket or think of movesets 4 them

plz reply
No thanks, not another pokemon trainer esque character please.

And the best team Rocket Team would be : Arbok, Weezing and Meowth >_>

pokemega32

Smash Apprentice
No, they are so stupid whne i use to watch that show they were always so retarted i'm already ticked off that they put some version of Ash in their wich is so gay.. But thats just wht i think so dont go get on ur period about it.
The Pokemon Trainer is based on Red, not Ash...

skullkidd

Smash Ace
They wouldn't be a clone, they would have completely different Pokemon, so would require a new moveset.
So, they would basically be characters very much ALIKE Pokemon Trainer, stealing his originality.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
They wouldn't be a clone, they would have completely different Pokemon, so would require a new moveset.
So, they would basically be characters very much ALIKE Pokemon Trainer, stealing his originality.
VERY good point.

And the best team Rocket Team would be : Arbok, Weezing and Meowth
I was hoping someone would mention these three. Thank you.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Up-B-Ash comes in and kicks them into the stars as they yell-looks like team rocket is blasting again
B-neutral-Ash comes in and kicks them into the stars as they yell-looks like team rocket is blasting off again
Down B- Ash comes in......ETC

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Giovanni with Cubone and Nidoking + someone else...can't think of who...

Luigi333

Smash Journeyman
Jesse and James would be interesting. I'd prefer them to use Arbok, Weezing, and Meowth, the ones that they used in Pokemon Yellow. It would also be interesting if they could use two of them at at time, representing that there are two trainers battling.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Giovanni would be cool however, NidoKing? Maybe Armored Mewtwo? Dududuuub

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Giovanni would be cool however, NidoKing? Maybe Armored Mewtwo? Dududuuub
Nidoking is like his main

But maybe Mewtwo with others as a team...

Mewtwo's down B is practically useless anyway...

Chrisiscool

Smash Apprentice

Meowth
Wobbefet
and seviper

plz reply
that seams like a decent wtf character.
you got it right.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Interesting idea, but I don't think that they should. Yes they would be different with different Pokemon and different attacks. But more Pokemon? I don't really want any more than what we have now.. Speaking from Pokemon Trainer, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, or Lucario or something.

To protect the world.. from devastation, to unite all peoples with in our nation. To denounce the evils of truth and love, to extent our reach to the stars above..

Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight!
(Team Rockets rockin!, talking trouble, walking trouble double trouble, big troubles gonna follow.. Gonna capture Pikachu..)
Jesse... James..

Looks like Team Rockets blasting off again!/We're blasting off again!

Ugh... That song is good though :D

-Onyx

Chrisiscool

Smash Apprentice
Interesting idea, but I don't think that they should. Yes they would be different with different Pokemon and different attacks. But more Pokemon? I don't really want any more than what we have now.. Speaking from Pokemon Trainer, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, or Lucario or something.

To protect the world.. from devastation, to unite all peoples with in our nation. To denounce the evils of truth and love, to extent our reach to the stars above..

Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight!
(Team Rockets rockin!, talking trouble, walking trouble double trouble, big troubles gonna follow.. Gonna capture Pikachu..)
Jesse... James..

Looks like Team Rockets blasting off again!/We're blasting off again!

Ugh... That song is good though :D

-Onyx

i originally thought that was a bad idea to have trainers.
but then i remembered that in the actual game you are a trainer not a pokemon, so i agreed with it. now im just gonna throw this out there===

wat if pichu, and mewtwo are gone? and there is no lucario?

and they add another trainer called team rocket that uses those three originally stated?

there would be 2 trainers, and two pokemon.
doesnt seem that bad of an i dea to me. what does any1 else think??

Shuma

Smash Hero
Giovanni would be awesome, Face it, Nidoking, Armored Mewtwo(there's an Excuse to make him more heavy), and uh... Persian, Persian is Win **** Mewoth. or whatever that abnormal cat is called.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^^This idea is a winner! Kudos to Shuma!

Cyber Mewtwo for Brawl!

But Team Rocket? Nuh uh. No thanks.
wow that would be nice, it always seemed like a cool idea:) and Mewtwo wouldn't have to leave after all but yea Giovanni & Armored Mewtwo for Brawl!!

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
team rockets so ****ty seriously we dont need another trainer thats just to much pokemon no more! although armored mewtwo has always seemed like a good idea much better than team rocket at least.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I never whanted a Pokemon in Brawl besides Mewtwo, but Nidoking is awesome and if Giovanni entered Brawl he would use Nidoking, but is it going to happen? probably not.

Nigachu

Smash Apprentice
What's up with everyone wanting Giovanni for brawl. Is their no love for Jessie, James and Meowth. I mean, come on, they do have the motto after all.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What's up with everyone wanting Giovanni for brawl. Is their no love for Jessie, James and Meowth. I mean, come on, they do have the motto after all.
Because they are anime characters and Giovanni is like the boss before the elite 4 of the actual game...

No anime characters in Brawl

Shuma

Smash Hero
Sakurai sayd so, besides what are you 13th? The Pokemon anime is for kids, you foo!.

Vagrant Lustoid

Smash Journeyman
I'm 19 and I still don't mind watching the classic series. What little there is of it released on DVD. Don't actually care about the show though, I have no idea what happened after the GS MacGuffin.

As for the idea, not Team Rocket. Giovanni for sure, if you want an actual villain. He's used: Kangaskhan, Nidorino, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Onix, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Dugtrio, Persian, Tauros (PS), Gengar (PS), Moltres (PS), Machamp (A), Kingler (A), Cloyster (A), Golem (A) and Armored Mewtwo (A). You could definitely make some interesting lineups. My preference would be Nidoking, Gengar and Cloyster/Kingler, with AM2 as a Final Smash, for a nice variety of moves. However, that would take another three character slots, making seven at minimum, which I think is over representing the franchise unless there are at least 50 characters.

For this same reason, you won't see Blue, who I'd prefer even more over Giovanni. I'd give him Alakazam, Arcanine and Gyrados though, if I had a choice.

Top Bottom