• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Tier List ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Hey everybody ^^

I'm a german smasher and want to know if there is any tier List for 2 on 2 fights.

Maybe a list how good one character is in team fights.

Or otherwise a list of good and bad combinations (But there would be 1369 different teams xD)

So is there one or not ? ^^

Maybe we can discuss about that :)

Greetz from good old Germany xD

PS: Tier = animal in german lol (I ever wanted to say that somewhere xD)

Btw. my first Post/Thread ^^

EDIT: Rules: No Items +Team Attack On

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Top Tier:
MK + MK
MK + Snake
Snake + Snake

ok, seriously now, there isn't one, but it would be interesting, even if it was really long

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
A teams tier list would not be a great representation of the teams metagame, because such a list would have 1369 entries. A more accurate representation would be a compatibility table. There was a project sometime over the last month to do a ranking table based on tournament results, but there wasn't enough support.

From this table, a point based individual character list for teams play could probably be derived.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Depends on if team attack is on or not.
Well thats right. With team attack on Ness/Lucas/Gaw would be awesome i think :chuckle:

Ness + Lucas / Ness + Ness / Lucas + Lucas = Healing to death xD :laugh:

Ness/Lucas + energy projectile chara = One Staller

Gaw + same = strong attack

With team Attack off Captain Falcon really would be top tier i think ^^

But i think we should discuss with officiel tournament rules.

No Items +Team Attack On

Edit:

Top Tier:
MK + MK
MK + Snake
Snake + Snake
You mean god tier right :laugh:

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
pokemon trainer would have to be bottom of bottom, or very close to it.

A teams tier list would not be a great representation of the teams metagame, because such a list would have 1369 entries.
Actually, it'd only have 703. ;)... 780 if you count Pokemon trainers different pokemon.

Melee's got 351, btw. If anyone was wondering... Sorry, I had to figure it out, thought I'd share.

j.rob

Smash Apprentice
No.

God tier would be a team of ice climbers that have mastered the art of desynching.

FOUR ICE CLIMBERS.

Think of the possibilities.........the combos.........the infinites.........the juggling back and fourth between them..........

it's........scary........

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
No.

God tier would be a team of ice climbers that have mastered the art of desynching.

Think of the possibilities.......it's........scary........
I would LOVE to see that in action. Honestly, the one reason why I don't hate Ice Climbers infinites is becuase they're SO rediculous that if one happens to me I just sit there and laugh.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
No.

FOUR ICE CLIMBERS.

Think of the possibilities.........the combos.........the infinites.........the juggling back and fourth between them..........

it's........scary........
But only in team fire off i think ;)

1) Snake 2) GW 3) MK 4) Wario
Give me some reasons x)

IMO snake + G&W or MK + G&W = ****...
The same ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom