• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tech help? can melee game saves be transfered?

BreezyD

Smash Rookie
before anyone gives me nonsense, i've taken the time to beat the game and unlock all stages, chars, and all-star mode. now, my basement flooded, and my wii was upstairs, but my memory card with my melee save on it was in the basement. so it was trashed, but i got the card replaced, and i'd like to know can i transfer saves via a sd card to the memory card?
thanks.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I imagine this would be better suited for the Melee section of the site.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Actually, the Melee section is for discussing everything about Melee.

*Moves*

Stev

Smash Ace
I know you can transfer from memory card to memory card, but i don't know about sd card. If you have a friend who has all that stuff unlocked, just borrow his card. That will work for sure

keeper

Smash Champion
I don't know that you can even get an SD card to somehow connect with a GCN memory card.

I also can't help but think you're "Smoke and Smash".

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
If it's possible without any special equipment it'd probably be done in the data management tab of your Wii. Click it, go to SD card, click the save file and click copy, see if the GC memory card is an option. If not you can either find a GC memory card reader for your PC or hack your Wii and find an app that will do it.

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Just borrow someone elses memory card with melee in it and transfer it through the GC via memory cards.

Seems like too much work to get it to an SD card imo.

Top Bottom