• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tech Video

viperboy_74

Smash Master
yeah i liked that clip too...

you can tech Dr. Mario's cape with the illusion, just like marios, BUT you can't tech either cape if you use teh Firebird (up B). only illuision work on those.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
actually the mario cape tech was one of the hardest.. that and bullit bill... lol he's a pain.

once you start teching, it comes completley natural to just hit L as you near the level...

i'm going to re-do part of the video and put a big L on the screen as i start hitting L, that way people can learn the timings.
Lol I was just about to get on you about that part. I was like, this isn't showin me how to tech at all xD. Nice though, my teching's decent but I could always learn and get better at it.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Wow that really was a good video, the best was the soft hit that you teched off the birdo idk but that really made me smile but helluva good video :)

robyextreme

Smash Ace
You teched shines from the stage and a CAPE O_O.

Nice, the part where you teched the birdo made me laugh for some reason, was unexpected.

Cisne

Smash Apprentice
nice vid , can u add some in-vid explaining text so this vid become a tech teacher? D:

Eggz

Smash Hero
On the cape teching: Its not as impressive as everyones making it out to be. XD

There are some moves where after being caped, you fall straight down. This is called an "Impact Cape" and is easily teched. You just fall down and can't get out for a while, depending on your percent.

Top Bottom