• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Techchasing into 2015: Metagame and Theory

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
-ACE- submitted a new guide:

Techchasing into 2015: Metagame and Theory - An advanced guide to techchasing fastfallers with Ganondorf

Like I said guys, this is a work in progress. Your input is encouraged and appreciated.

Without further delay...

Isn't techchasing great? Ganon gets an opportunity for a free hit, which is often all he needs to finish off a stock. Well, I guess it feels free after you've earned it, lol. Let's talk about how we can get more of these "free hits", and how we can make them even cheaper, shall we?

Before I get into anything specific, here are some general things that may seem like common...
Read more about this guide...

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Pay no attention to this new thread, I just posted this in the Guides section so that more newcomers could see it.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
It's also important to note (since this already got bumped) that I will not be updating this guide in the "Guides" section. I will one day, but the guide that will be constantly updated and subject to more metagame discussion will be the thread on the Ganon boards.

http://smashboards.com/threads/techchasing-into-2015-metagame-and-theory.369684/

Feel free to ask and suggest anything. I have laid out the basics, and hopefully led people into thinking in the correct direction so that they can have a head start in finding what works best for them.

Top Bottom