• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teen Titans Combo Trailer

idea

Smash Master
for the actual video, i say we put in some clips from the show as people's intros.

i have never seen an episode with aqualad, so you guys would need to pick one for me. but someone picked my character in the first place so that shouldn't be a problem =)

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
i say that cuz kyle thot of the IDEA of getting clips from the show, i say kyle goes and find the clips :D

if anything we can do wat the DBR did wit their intros....

idea

Smash Master
it makes more sense to let someone who actually watches the show do it =P much faster than me having to watch everything past the first <10 episodes and pick things out.

or that. that's a good idea too. i don't think anyone has stolen the in-person parts yet. i guess we need to start filming people IRL more.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
stos' combo was the bee's knees.

and props to afro chris for busting out that walltech **** he's been workin on

soap

Smash Hero
Stos, afro, + raynex were the sexiest

They were all very legit, but i've never seen that afro dash attack walljump nair before, like ever.

I also didn't know GTA had so many marth mains.

and unknown mains falco?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Stos, afro, + raynex were the sexiest

They were all very legit, but i've never seen that afro dash attack walljump nair before, like ever.

I also didn't know GTA had so many marth mains.

and unknown mains falco?
lol u anit seen nothing yet

its not that we got so many marth mains its just that ppl r using more than just 1 char in there combo video

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yes yes bernard u showed me the trick like along time ago.... (which u stole from someone else)....but who was the one to take it and made something cool wit it :D

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
yes yes bernard u showed me the trick like along time ago.... (which u stole from someone else)....but who was the one to take it and made something cool wit it :D
I believe he's got you there.
I'm pretty sure I'm the one that told you that you could walljump, immediately nair and do **** afterwards.

But yeah I stole it from some guy in europe lolz

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure I'm the one that told you that you could walljump, immediately nair and do **** afterwards.

But yeah I stole it from some guy in europe lolz

.....cuz its not like no one nos that u can do s*** after a wall jump........

oh soap theres a bunch of stupid tricks u can do wit it pm me if u wana no wat u can do but u gotta keep this stuff to ur self :D

Roxaslawliet

Smash Apprentice
Cool vid, simple but effective edits. The entrance for each person was cool but kinda took away from the video imo. Though Video copilot is total win :p

Raynex is hawt :)

Rannskita

Smash Journeyman
someone explain the mechanics of how you do this. i fail.
on the left edge of the stage (reverse for right): dashattack so you end up on the very edge of the stage. when the moves started, hold right. when the move ends you'll start falling off the stage, then you can tap left (to walljump obviously) and do an arial, then you'll still have your rejump to arial again if you want.

Top Bottom