• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
https://www.facebook.com/events/139...join&ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular&source=1

So this is the event in Chattanooga... Sadly it is the same day as KiT. I won't be able to make it to KiT though, now that a whole bunch has happened, but with this being right in town, I believe I can make it to this, hopefully. Depending on work and that baby of mine. If KiT does happen again, I WILL NOT miss it next time.

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
Played a little bit of Smash last night with Handorin and some friends. He is definitely a lot better than I am at Melee. Had some good games with him though. Thanks for playin'. I'm not sure David will be coming as my teammate for sure, Handorin, so I'll play with ya if you need a Teammate.

MemphisMak

Smash Rookie
Sup doods, it's Fizz. Can't remember my old password so had to make a new account. Who all in Memphis is playing PM3.0? Nite got me back into it and I'm looking for people to play with during the day.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Hello everyone~
I'm just getting into the competitive scene for Smash, and I live in Nashville. However, there's one problem I've been facing for quite some time now -- I play Brawl. Nobody here seems to play it. Now, I might consider playing P:M, but I completely lack a computer of my own to download it. I'm using an iPad to type this post now.
Also, there's the fact that I'm fairly young... I'm 14. Therefore, I can't really meet up with anybody within a two-hour radius of me. Nobody I know is even half-decent at any Smash game in general, so I don't have anybody to practice against, either.
So, I was wondering... Does anyone that lives around my area play Brawl? And also, are there any regular tournaments that at least include Brawl? I can never seem to find any.

Sensei Saint

Smash Rookie
I'm really looking for Memphis, TN melee smashers. I recently picked it back up and have been watching a lot of vids on getting better, and I need to find a group that plays together. If anyone can shoot me in a general direction, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm trying to get somewhat prepared for KiT

<3

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
I'm really looking for Memphis, TN melee smashers. I recently picked it back up and have been watching a lot of vids on getting better, and I need to find a group that plays together. If anyone can shoot me in a general direction, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm trying to get somewhat prepared for KiT

<3
Hey man, there's a small tourney on Sunday, let me know if you want more details. The Memphis Smashers don't post on Smashboards much anymore, unfortunately.

Sensei Saint

Smash Rookie
Hey man, there's a small tourney on Sunday, let me know if you want more details. The Memphis Smashers don't post on Smashboards much anymore, unfortunately.

YES! I'm off Sunday, so I'd love to come out for a tourney. Just PM the details, I appreciate it.

MemphisMak

Smash Rookie
I'm free on Sunday as well. I'm mainly going to Nite's to play, but I can make some rounds possibly.

shapular

Smash Ace
https://www.facebook.com/events/139...join&ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular&source=1

So this is the event in Chattanooga... Sadly it is the same day as KiT. I won't be able to make it to KiT though, now that a whole bunch has happened, but with this being right in town, I believe I can make it to this, hopefully. Depending on work and that baby of mine. If KiT does happen again, I WILL NOT miss it next time.
I totally forgot about this thread, but I'm still interested in Smashing and I'll try to come to this tournament if it happens.

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
I totally forgot about this thread, but I'm still interested in Smashing and I'll try to come to this tournament if it happens.
I do not think it's happening now since Game Galaxy here is closing. We have been getting together and playing though if ya wanna try and get together with us sometime to play! Just keep in touch with me if ya do.

Handorin

Smash Hero
It just means we need to do our own tournament somewhere. Anyone have a house?

shapular

Smash Ace
I do not think it's happening now since Game Galaxy here is closing. We have been getting together and playing though if ya wanna try and get together with us sometime to play! Just keep in touch with me if ya do.
They're moving to Cleveland, apparently. Looks like the tournament is still on.

Tselel (5805)

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chris_Tselel
I keep looking for stuff happening near me, realize I just missed it, and give up. I just sort of do that over and over again.

Tselel
Marth, Falco
Memphis/Jackson

djmath

Smash Apprentice
Trying to find some Memphis Melee players, gotta work on my metagame and techskill before I can take on a real tourney. I'll meet you anywhere if it means I get some good sparring in.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Trying to find some Memphis Melee players, gotta work on my metagame and techskill before I can take on a real tourney. I'll meet you anywhere if it means I get some good sparring in.
Gimme a time(weekend) and place man, and I'll see if we can hang out. The Memphis scene isn't very strong on Smashboards, but there is still quite a few players. I could definitely teach/show you a few things about tech skill lol.

djmath

Smash Apprentice
Gimme a time(weekend) and place man, and I'll see if we can hang out. The Memphis scene isn't very strong on Smashboards, but there is still quite a few players. I could definitely teach/show you a few things about tech skill lol.
PM'd you

Jackie Chandler

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, Jackie Chandler here. I live in Cookeville, and I'm a pretty active member in the airdasher side of Middle Tennessee's FGC. Right now my focus is on Project M, so if you're in the area and you want to try to get in a game or two some time, just let me know. It'd be great if we could start a scene here~.

Jxp279

Smash Rookie
NNID
Keyblade279
3DS FC
1075-0737-3153
Hey everyone, I am a melee player from Paris TN. I have played little Project M but enjoy it a lot. I guess I technically play all the smashes but am really focusing on Melee.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Hey everyone, I am a melee player from Paris TN. I have played little Project M but enjoy it a lot. I guess I technically play all the smashes but am really focusing on Melee.
You are mid way between Memphis and Murfreesboro, which both have a decent scene that meets up on a semi-regular basis. It would be about a two hour drive to either. Here is the Memphis Smash page if you are interested:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/604473126274663/

KO could help you with the other scene.

ArdentRage

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! So I went to Apex this year and got rocked in Melee, but I would love to play some smash. Right now I am in to 64 and melee. I live in Memphis currently, but I will probably be moving to Nashville in the next month. I was wondering if there were any weekly events in Nashville, because I found the one for Memphis. I was wondering if there was something similar in Nashville.

FatMarshall

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm new to smashboard and thought I'd introduce myself here! I'm from Gallatin, but I live in murfreesboro now. I have a friend who also lives here, and another one in chatanooga, and we all want to play. I play Melee and M, and the other two if there's nothing else, and I'm itching to get into a tournament. Hopefully we can play soon

Ethereal_Sin

Smash Rookie
Any PM players in Memphis? Hit me up, a tourney is happening next month in the area. Also, I need more friends to play locally.

Babatunde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BABS!
3DS FC
2938-7558-8507
Im hoipe fo dat TN Action! Anything goin on near Nashvile besides The Score in Cool Springs that i should know about?

Last edited:
Top Bottom