• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
So I sat in a room for hours yesterday thinking to myself, what I wanted for Christmas this year. Of course the normally everyday things popped into my head like; a new controller, ribs, 96 inched rims. Seemingly while these things did sound pretty nice I finally came to a conclusion of what I truly wanted.

What I would like for Christmas is the charges drop from all the but **** over the years.

Merry Christmas Everyone

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
So I sat in a room for hours yesterday thinking to myself, what I wanted for Christmas this year. Of course the normally everyday things popped into my head like; a new controller, ribs, 96 inched rims. Seemingly while these things did sound pretty nice I finally came to a conclusion of what I truly wanted.

What I would like for Christmas is the charges drop from all the but **** over the years.

Merry Christmas Everyone
You can't escape the sins of your past so easily!!!

I'll see you hanged boy :smirk:

Jartravious

Smash Journeyman

Merry Christmas Everyone
You know Santa makes his ribs from disobedient reindeer, don't support the *******

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I'm DemonicDragon93. I'm a Smash 64/Brawl Player. I live in Clarksville, Tennesse

Friend Code: 1592 0798 6767

I'm Always up to play a few games or something just hit me up here or on Skype/Msn.

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
Ah, another 64 player! :D
I don't have that much actual console expirence though as most of the games i've played was through Kalliera through the years. So i used a logitech controller but i been practicing on the GC trying to adapt my playstyle i hope to test it out someday. i been playing brawl as of late. Trying to improve my yoshi. i've gotten countless positive responsives though so i feel good :)

Spyro

Smash Ace
Well since I'm proable not going to be able to meet the melee community for a while (proable not until this summer :sadeyes:), I've decided to rework how I hold my controler so it can be geared towards making me a really technical player :D, Ive already posted how I'm holding it on the Pikachu boards but I will here too.

Here is how i've been trying out holding my controler, my left and is the same as it was befor, I just have my pointer finger on the :ltrigger: and thumb and the :stick5:. However the way I hold it with my right hand is pretty weird. I put my thumb on the :cstick5:, my pointer finger on the :bbutton:, my middle finger is on the :abutton:, my ring finger is on the :ybutton: and my pinky is on the :zbutton:. So yeah, its going to take a lot of getting use to.
It's mad akward and is going to take some getting use to but I think it will seriously pay off, and I might as well work on my tech skill while I can't play with other people.

I really do hope I can meet the community soon but I have not way of geting to smash fests, touraments, or anything really.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Well since I'm proable not going to be able to meet the melee community for a while (proable not until this summer :sadeyes:), I've decided to rework how I hold my controler so it can be geared towards making me a really technical player :D, Ive already posted how I'm holding it on the Pikachu boards but I will here too.

It's mad akward and is going to take some getting use to but I think it will seriously pay off, and I might as well work on my tech skill while I can't play with other people.

I really do hope I can meet the community soon but I have not way of geting to smash fests, touraments, or anything really.
You should just come hang out. me and yoshi are really chill dudes who just like to hang out and play all kinds of games.

Spyro

Smash Ace
You should just come hang out. me and yoshi are really chill dudes who just like to hang out and play all kinds of games.
I would love to come but Murfreesboro is a good hour / hour and a half drive from Gallatin (at least that what I'm told) and mom is not willing to drive that far just to drop me off :glare:. I'm working on getting a drivers license though.

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
I know I haven't been on too much lately, but I am sure that Higgins and I would very much enjoy playing some Brawlers around the Chattanooga area if anyone is up for it.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I would love to come but Murfreesboro is a good hour / hour and a half drive from Gallatin (at least that what I'm told) and mom is not willing to drive that far just to drop me off :glare:. I'm working on getting a drivers license though.
gallatin is about 50mins to an hour from Murfreesboro. but yeah I see the point.

Dinkerbob

Smash Cadet
Dude I've been meaning to head over to Yoshi and KOs place so if you could throw some gas money at me (and your address of course) I could probly come grab you.

Spyro

Smash Ace
Dude I've been meaning to head over to Yoshi and KOs place so if you could throw some gas money at me (and your address of course) I could probly come grab you.
I only have about 25$ (from christmas that I have not had the chance to spend) right now and I'm not going to be getting any more money any time soon :(, maybe when I get a job...

Top Bottom