• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

BEHR

Smash Hero
Howdy neighbors.

Hey you guys should come to NC for them Billweeklies. ;D

We have Melee and Brawl . ;3

BEHR

Smash Hero
Uhhhhhh sure. ;D

I mean its pretty fun and epic **** goes down. ;3

Nite

Smash Champion
Awwwwwwwww Mannnnnnnnn

P.S. Haven't got the chance to talk to you about Phantasy Star Zero (DS) yet. O_O

Handorin

Smash Hero
I tried playing PSO, and it failed. =(
If I made more money, I would definetly be playing WoW.

Speaking of which, anyone want to buy my characters?

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Spaceballs, Grats for beating Chad at Event 52. Do I see a new trend emerging? Plus you got like 4th in teams. Pretty cool.

Anyone know of any vids of this tourny? I've found like one so far...

Nite

Smash Champion
I tried playing PSO, and it failed. =(
If I made more money, I would definetly be playing WoW.

Speaking of which, anyone want to buy my characters?
You failed. lol I bet you had a level 6 HUmar or something.

Majist- Yea, man. Some times I think "Well, that's different." Then I see some more of it and it looks pimp. Just the thought of playing it whenever you see your friends is cool. You can just pull out your DS. Love that.

No offense Hando. xD

Handorin

Smash Hero
Spaceballs, Grats for beating Chad at Event 52. Do I see a new trend emerging? Plus you got like 4th in teams. Pretty cool.

Anyone know of any vids of this tourny? I've found like one so far...
Grats to the INNsomniacs. Except, who is Josh? And why didnt they expand the pot to 4th or 5th?

Kookie

Smash Apprentice
Hello, my fellow Tennesseans.

I'm the first from the land far off to the east, known as the city of Cookeville. :D

Cookeville, TN

Boom Cube

Smash Rookie
Oh, lawd, the pressures :urg:

Hell yeah, I wanna hang out. I have to twist arms to get anyone to play around here, and even then, they fight like they're really thinking "I could be doing anything except playing Brawl right now, and that would be nice. That would be SPECIAL."

I could host a tournament, but it'd have to be free and someone else would have to do the leg work and we'd have to take intermission at Jack-in-the-Box.

Edit: ROB/Ness mains. I'll edit again with my fc when I get the chance.

Milln

Smash Champion
Oh, lawd, the pressures :urg:

Hell yeah, I wanna hang out. I have to twist arms to get anyone to play around here, and even then, they fight like they're really thinking "I could be doing anything except playing Brawl right now, and that would be nice. That would be SPECIAL."

I could host a tournament, but it'd have to be free and someone else would have to do the leg work and we'd have to take intermission at Jack-in-the-Box.

Edit: ROB/Ness mains. I'll edit again with my fc when I get the chance.
Hell yes! PM your phone number! <33333

Melee + Jack-in-the-Box has made every trip I've taken to Nashville amazing.
Don't forget Epic Arby's where Milln eats all the mozzarella sticks they have.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Sure it is.
Just write a letter.
"Dear Japan,
I have been a very good boy this year. For ku-ri-su-ma-su, I would like a white gamecube controller.
Yours truly,
Four Jolly Jews"

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
there is a ton of Boro smashers just not alot of them post on smashboards. i live with one and two live in the same building as me.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
So I smashed with Stratocaster today. When I booted up, the ol' memory card had everyone's name on it: Chad, Jack, Tom, Hando...even KO and JMOAN. It brought back a lot of memories...until I realized I've never played KO and JMOAN and that I may have accidentally taken some one's memory card. WHOOPS!

Anyways, four hours of smashing. A good time was had by all.

Handorin

Smash Hero
So I smashed with Stratocaster today. When I booted up, the ol' memory card had everyone's name on it: Chad, Jack, Tom, Hando...even KO and JMOAN. It brought back a lot of memories...until I realized I've never played KO and JMOAN and that I may have accidentally taken some one's memory card. WHOOPS!

Anyways, four hours of smashing. A good time was had by all.
I bet you're the one who took my memory card. >=(

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
@Hand- Josh = Soft

Also I don't know why they didn't expand to 5th place prizes at least. The pot was more than large enough.
Apparently, Darkrain hadn't even considered it (l2runlargetourneys) since he was too busy comboing things.

Top Bottom