• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Chaco

Never Logs In
Change your sig, it's hurting my nutbladder.
Hell no!

Also, since I got travel issues...if I were to host a tourney in Cleveland how many of you could come? Keep in kind I gotta get a venue. Most likely Ill try using Lee College. Also it'll be on March at earliest.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Hell no!

Also, since I got travel issues...if I were to host a tourney in Cleveland how many of you could come? Keep in kind I gotta get a venue. Most likely Ill try using Lee College. Also it'll be on March at earliest.
i would probably be able to attend but its gotta be on one of my off weekends where im not having my monthly tournament

Chaco

Never Logs In
i would probably be able to attend but its gotta be on one of my off weekends where im not having my monthly tournament
Alright, it'll be a while though before I start. I'm hoping by March. But most likely it'll be May. I've got two sports starting up in about a week.

Milln

Smash Champion
A Clue reference!?!?! Here?!

Screech gets twenty eighty-two Milln Points and currently has control of the evening.

Milln

Smash Champion
I'll be in Antioch all day on Friday at the Hickory Hollow Mall. =o PM me if you wanna meet up.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
TENNESSEE!!!!! <33333 Sucks that probably no one knows of me in here, but oh well. I'll try and fix that. Brawl+ gives me a reason to play again, and as far as Melee goes...I love it, but Nite beating me as bad as he does makes me feel like I should be playing Wargods, lol. Still trying to play it though. Sup Iori, IHSB, KO and fellow peeps. <3

Oh...and it would it be too much to get some hype for SFIV? Yayhuz!

Handorin

Smash Hero
TENNESSEE!!!!! <33333 Sucks that probably no one knows of me in here, but oh well. I'll try and fix that. Brawl+ gives me a reason to play again, and as far as Melee goes...I love it, but Nite beating me as bad as he does makes me feel like I should be playing Wargods, lol. Still trying to play it though. Sup Iori, IHSB, KO and fellow peeps. <3

Oh...and it would it be too much to get some hype for SFIV? Yayhuz!
Hi Fizz. Come to Chad's triweeklies plz. They are too fun.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Fo' sho, son. Is there a thread for them? Then again, guess I should look myself. When's the next one? Melee and Brawl+ tourneys, right?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Fo' sho, son. Is there a thread for them? Then again, guess I should look myself. When's the next one? Melee and Brawl+ tourneys, right?
Jan 31st. Melee, Brawl+, left 4 dead, guitar hero, starcraft, anything you want lol.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Just give me then word as far as when, KO. <3

Hmm...The 31st, huh? What time do they start? We have a friends' b-day to attend at 7:30 for dinner.

P.S.
Nite, have you tried out Mookie's code set yet? Let me know how it is please. <3

-Chad-

Slackerator
I would like for my tri's to start at 12:30 afternoon, but last time we didn't actually start till way later >_>

Hopefully everyone who's going to be there will be on time =o

PCHU

Smash Lord
with my job the way it is its hard for me to make it out there but i def wanna come! Ill try to see if i can make it to this next one.
How did the tourney go?
Sorry if I asked you this twice, but I'm forgetful.

I wish I could've came.
Fighting you at Melee would be awesome.
I guess until I fight someone good, I'll be working around with my tech skill......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb83gAhSvlk

I'll get a better video up ASAP.

Top Bottom