• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Ambix

Smash Ace
Really? No one near memphis wants to smash?

Bleh I'm going up to maryland on tuesday and I won't be back untill after pound is over.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Speaking of POUND 4 who all from Tennessee is going? I might fly from CO to go there and it would be bad*** if I didn't have to get a hotel room all of my own and could bum off you guys/contribute a fair amount instead. Maybe I could even drive back too if you guys road trip there and there's another seat idk just some possibilities. I have school the week after :/

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Speaking of POUND 4 who all from Tennessee is going? I might fly from CO to go there and it would be bad*** if I didn't have to get a hotel room all of my own and could bum off you guys/contribute a fair amount instead. Maybe I could even drive back too if you guys road trip there and there's another seat idk just some possibilities. I have school the week after :/
well as of right now i know there are a few of us driving. not sure how many cars are driving though. Milln and I are in one and a few people are coming with us. Sinensis is also driving from Knoxville. We were planning on Meeting up with him in Knoxville i think. we just need a head count and all the people who are able to drive.

Ambix

Smash Ace
My mom lives 20 miles from the venue up in maryland which is the main reason i'm even attending.

I'll ask her if she'll house a few people. I'll have my car with me so Transportation won't be an issue either.

The drive is also closer to 16 hours.

Especially the way you drive.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Google maps and mapquest say otherwise. You've never drove with me before either, so you wouldn't even know. O.o

Also, I'm staying at the hotel. Every smasher is going to be there, free breakfast, and a free shuttle to the venue.

Ambix

Smash Ace
Google maps and mapquest say otherwise. You've never drove with me before either, so you wouldn't even know. O.o

Also, I'm staying at the hotel. Every smasher is going to be there, free breakfast, and a free shuttle to the venue.

Mapquest hasn't been updated in 14 months, google maps hasn't been updated in 3 months.

I've also MADE this drive multiple times every year since I was six. I've also contributed to it since I was 18.

You might want to try thinking for yourself occasionally.

EDIT: in case you missed the subtle undertones of this conversation that started with you trying to be a nonchalante prick:

I don't like you. You were already unwelcome.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ok, maybe mapquest hasn't been updated in over a year, but google maps was updated 3 months ago (going off what you said). As far as roads go though, 3 months is -very- recent.

So it is very safe to assume that if you don't stop and keep the speed limit, I will get there in about 14 hours. After driving to who knows how many Smash tournaments, I'm fairly confident that it is pretty accurate outside of any ridiculous stops we take.

So unless there is some major difference in values between the actual roads and what the programmers put it, I'd be willing to bet your driver(s) were driving slow.

Not that any of this matters.

Pilot

Smash Rookie
Comin in this thread kinda late...Always open for friendlies annnnd MM once i get some more practice against others haha. Mainly melee and 64 though, no wii :(

Pilot
Marth/Fox/Falcon
Nashville,TN

Ambix

Smash Ace
Hahahah....man I swear old habits never die. (nor cease to amaze me.)

Ahh....you must be refering to how handorin could have just ignored my post since he clearly hasn't been my friend for over a year.

Old habits never cease to amaze ME either.

Particularly unwarrented snide/elitist commentary.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I still don't get you guys, I wonder if anyone wants to know why I hang out with ambix.

hmm well one he is a good guy dispite previous events. I mean guys, how long do you plan to keep this up. <.< sigh, I wish you guys would drop this childish behavior.

All I know is, no one in the previous bloodline was like this at all and we always had some kind of problem or another. <.< we have kyo + Iori together was always chaos. -_- do you get meh point. I want some of you to imagine it.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
I doubt anyone can beat me in chess, still undefeated (Yes I'm broken like that, ask Duke.)
Second, I've notice and heard that everyone's getting better. But I gots a question who plays B+ around here? Besides DML. Everytime I say Brawl I notice People Cringe or pour gasoline all over them, strike a match and set themselves on fire and jump out the window.

Milln

Smash Champion
Arf arf arf arf arf. Me and Raymond were, both, actually. I was dozing and he was watching Melee. I had considered playing Jeanne D'Arc, but decided that dozing was a better idea.

Top Bottom